Phantis Forums

players that might come this summer.

Crazy

Reports are that you're also interested in Frederic Dehu of Marseille. He's 33 so i don't know if it would be the best signing, but he does have quality.

Age doesnt mean anything!! If anything it will provide you with the necessary experience for the CL!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what i see in many sportsides our coach has clearly pointed out that Zoulio Cezar is the player he prefers to see cover our flanks with Dehu being the second solution if the transfer won t go through.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=39...r+Bordeaux+exit

Meanwhile, Bordeaux are likely to have to battle to bring two prospective signings to the club.

Ze Roberto's excellent displays in Germany have seen his stock rise, with Galatasaray about to offer him a much bigger salary than that tabled by the French club, while Ludovic Delporte may also go elsewhere.

Forget Ze Roberto as all the recent reports say that he has agreed to join Milan. I don't know if this is 100% true but it looks to be close to a done deal.

Also, Julio Cesar is almost a for sure right now.

I thought Ze Roberto was a world class player :o

Playing for AC Milan in Serie "C" won't look good for him :LOL: :LOL:

KOKKALH fere auton ton paiktara giati tha bgazei matia mesa sto ghpedo :tup:

DEN ERXETE O ZE ROBERTO MORE MALAKES!

TI GEIREUEI STIN ELLADA? NA PAIKSEI ME TO PAOK POU DEN EXEI OMADA, H ME TO PANIONIO POU DEN EXEI OPADOI...

O paok tha einai stin A ehniki next year????

TI GEIREUEI STIN ELLADA? NA PAIKSEI ME TO PAOK POU DEN EXEI OMADA, H ME TO PANIONIO POU DEN EXEI OPADOI...

So he can win the CL!! :tup:
eh-ehm... you mean play in the CL?? :whistle:

re mlk crazy, ti douleia exei o paok me auta pou milame tora?

kathe kalokairi lene m*****es oi efimerides gia paiktes pou tha'rthoun stin ellada.

ti gireuei o ze roberto stin ellada??? na paiksei me ti kerkira k to panionio???

ok isos gia to CL. alla tha paei se alli omada se kalitero protathlima...

valte mialo paidia.

tou xronou oi efimerides tha grapsoun oti o ronaldinho tha'rthei sto limani :LOL:

kai tora pou peirate ton borja. siga to paikti. mono 45 lepta epaikse sto mundial. :LOL:

btw crazy, nai o paok tha einai a' ethniki :D

re mlk crazy, ti douleia exei o paok me auta pou milame tora?

kathe kalokairi lene m*****es oi efimerides gia paiktes pou tha'rthoun stin ellada.

ti gireuei o ze roberto stin ellada??? na paiksei me ti kerkira k to panionio???

ok isos gia to CL. alla tha paei se alli omada se kalitero protathlima...

valte mialo paidia.

tou xronou oi efimerides tha grapsoun oti o ronaldinho tha'rthei sto limani :LOL:

kai tora pou peirate ton borja. siga to paikti. mono 45 lepta epaikse sto mundial. :LOL:

btw crazy, nai o paok tha einai a' ethniki :D

Mia erotisei ekana mr.paparidi don t go nuts.Most of the players that are still in the WC and still playing are not going to make up there minds untill they are done with there national teams.Since the name of this topic is players that might come to our club,magiki leksi(might)we can say whatever we fell like it without a little punk like you calling us mlk.So salta ga....... ! :hypocrite:

Mavrogenidis-Iraklis

Venetidis-no idea

Shurer-somewhere in Mexico

Kuriakos-Aris

That is what i remember so far but i will try to check for any more info.

sorry to but in,but who is this "Gorgi Popkhadze", that Oly have kindly given Hearts on trial?

Im guessing he's part of the youth team?

he was on trial qith us several months too, but we didn't buy him. he is supposed to be a talented player and plays on the left side of the defense (i think).

about the other players:

julio cesar: we are still negotiating with tigres

ze roberto: no news from him. maybe he'll decide today where he wants to go. don't expect him to come to us.

Archived