Phantis Forums

players that might come this summer.

Crazy

but djole is set on the left...i think if salp comeshe will battle out the right position with maybe castillo and probably okkas and possibly even borja.

bottom line is olympiakos dont really need salpi as long as okkas and castillo are considered options. if he does come i think either okkas or castillo will see little time on the field.

I agree with this 100%, unless ofcourse he battles out for a centre-forward position with Konstantinou! Hence, Borja will get little time, which wouldnt be a bad thing imo!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think, that castillo would be battling for the spot on the right side. sure djole is set on the left side, but if neri renews his contract it is a sign to me that he is considered djoles "replacement" after he retires. after all castillo is also a left foot...

i don't think, that castillo would be battling for the spot on the right side. sure djole is set on the left side, but if neri renews his contract it is a sign to me that he is considered djoles "replacement" after he retires. after all castillo is also a left foot...

Yes but with his dribbling skills, when he cuts in from the right he can be devastating!!! Look at the way he won the pen yesterday, or the way he set up Taralidis.

sure, but when djole retires we won't have anyone on the left side anymore. georgatos retires soon too. we have to start giving him the time and trust he needs to become djoles replacement. otherwise we'll be looking for someone the next season already while we have too many players on the right side.

i just hope that castillo will stay calm and controll himself. if he does he might become our next "djole".

Castillio can play and has played in both sides.Djole is our captain and a great player but when the time comes for him to retire junior can step right in.

back to the transfer stuff. but more in the opposite direction. according to different websites osfp will try to end the contracts with lemmens, dani and babangida this week. together with toure going to monaco we will be down to 29 players. more or less the number sollied wanted. if panagopoulos goes on loan or to the youth team too, we will have the 20+3+5.

but i'd say that there is still room for another two players. hopefully ze roberto and salpigidis :whistle:

with them i'd say we would posses enough solutions in all three lines and our team would be completed.

back to the transfer stuff. but more in the opposite direction. according to different websites osfp will try to end the contracts with lemmens, dani and babangida this week. together with toure going to monaco we will be down to 29 players. more or less the number sollied wanted. if panagopoulos goes on loan or to the youth team too, we will have the 20+3+5.

but i'd say that there is still room for another two players. hopefully ze roberto and salpigidis :whistle:

with them i'd say we would posses enough solutions in all three lines and our team would be completed.

I'll be sad to see Babangida go, he hasnt really been given a chance.

you're right about that, but i prefer seeing him go, so that we won't have that many problems with seluk anymore (since it looks as if ne doesn't have the same connection to him as toure has). the problem is also that he was talking of getting a eu-passport soon, but hasn't and like that we can free a spot for a non-eu player.

and honestly i prefer pappas getting the chances. i hope sollied will let him play more so that he continues his development. okkas is good on the right side, but he is also reaching the 30s soon and we need a player who can play on that side.

babangida seemed promising last summer in pre season, but didn't show very much through the season.

you're right about that, but i prefer seeing him go, so that we won't have that many problems with seluk anymore (since it looks as if ne doesn't have the same connection to him as toure has). the problem is also that he was talking of getting a eu-passport soon, but hasn't and like that we can free a spot for a non-eu player.

and honestly i prefer pappas getting the chances. i hope sollied will let him play more so that he continues his development. okkas is good on the right side, but he is also reaching the 30s soon and we need a player who can play on that side.

babangida seemed promising last summer in pre season, but didn't show very much through the season.

Babagindas was there to light a fire under Okkas ass. Nothing more. Never was going to be a starter.

Castillo stands by Olympiakos

Uruguayan winger Nery Alberto Castillo has signed a four-year contract extenison with Greek champions and UEFA Champions League contenders Olympiakos CFP.

Cordial atmosphere

"Everything went as both sides would have wanted," said Castillo. "I would like to thank the Olympiakos borad and the fans for believing in me." The 22-year-old joined the Pireaus club from Uruguay's Danubio FC during the summer of 2000 and has since scored 18 goals in 80 Alpha Ethniki games.

Posted Image

Time is running out for us, if EPO doesn't extend the transfer period beyond this Friday, and we really need this defensive midfielder to replace Toure and help Stoltidis.

AEK and PAO added a bunch of good players in their squads (AEK completed Zikos' transfer yesterday) while Olympiacos just managed to improve the defense with Zewlakow, Ouaddou and Domi. Even if we get this defensive midfielder the league is going to be quite competitive, if we don't I think we'll be in trouble this year.

Time is running out for us, if EPO doesn't extend the transfer period beyond this Friday, and we really need this defensive midfielder to replace Toure and help Stoltidis.

AEK and PAO added a bunch of good players in their squads (AEK completed Zikos' transfer yesterday) while Olympiacos just managed to improve the defense with Zewlakow, Ouaddou and Domi. Even if we get this defensive midfielder the league is going to be quite competitive, if we don't I think we'll be in trouble this year.

Why is the deadline in Greece on Friday???? How stupid! Are EPO trying to restrict our clubs and force them into panic buying?

I understand greek but what exactly is it saying? Are those 3 players signed? And who are they?

None of the were signed,they were all players that agents were trying to sell to osfp but for deferent reasons they were rejected.

Archived