Phantis Forums

players that might come this summer.

Crazy

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sport24 just wrote that he had a meeting with the people of besiktas. the offer him 2.5 mio euros a year for three years. pretty much the same as we do...

Besitkas though don't have Rivaldo and I believe he's a HUGE reason why we're seeing all these Brazilian stars come to our squad.

I would say that if all goes well w/ the talks even if it's the same amount w/ Besitkas we have the upper hand..

ELA ZE'ROBERTO STO LIMANI

Besitkas though don't have Rivaldo and I believe he's a HUGE reason why we're seeing all these Brazilian stars come to our squad.

who are alll these brazilian STARS you see coming to olympiacos??
Cezar and maybe Ze roberto.

Paok wants to sell him but they can not figure for how much exactly.I know that he is a good player and that the team really needs the money but 2.5 and players is way to much.

well...i am sure 95% of olympiacos supporters never heard of cezar...except maybe for the julio cesar that played for dortmund, pao some ten years ago, so calling him a brazilian star is a bit overemphatic. ze roberto and rivaldo yes..no doubt...

Paok wants to sell him but they can not figure for how much exactly.I know that he is a good player and that the team really needs the money but 2.5 and players is way to much.

is this because he's Greek??? Top scorer of the league last year... If he was the top scorer for some other league eg. Holland he'd be cheap..

& this player has heart...

well...i am sure 95% of olympiacos supporters never heard of cezar...except maybe for the julio cesar that played for dortmund, pao some ten years ago, so calling him a brazilian star is a bit overemphatic. ze roberto and rivaldo yes..no doubt...
Dude Cesar has played for AC Milan, Real Madrid, Benfica, and Bolton. He is hardly an unknown player!

PAOK does not want to sell him. It';s Goumenos that wants to sell him so he can pocket the money. He is just looking for the best way to do it without being chased out of town.

is this because he's Greek??? Top scorer of the league last year... If he was the top scorer for some other league eg. Holland he'd be cheap..

If that is the case why pao backed down and did not offer more than 1.5???

is this because he's Greek??? Top scorer of the league last year... If he was the top scorer for some other league eg. Holland  he'd be cheap..

If that is the case why pao backed down and did not offer more than 1.5???
not sure if he was totally needed.... it seems like your more desperate than we are.

& why do you almost always answer with PAO in you answers... at least try to directly answer the question... you answer like some dirty politician

What position exactly does Julio Cesar play?

Dude Cesar has played for AC Milan, Real Madrid, Benfica, and Bolton. He is hardly an unknown player!

no one said hes bad or anything. but you cant speak of a superstar, if most olympiakos fans don t know him. no offence but lets be honest, you didn t know him...

What position exactly does Julio Cesar play?

no one said hes bad or anything. but you cant speak of a superstar, if most olympiakos fans don t know him. no offence but lets be honest, you didn t know him...

I was unaware of which Julio Cesar we'd signed. Its a very common Brazilian name like Smith for the English. As an AEK fan you should know that AEK have a Julio Cesar also, a striker. I was merely trying to ascertain which Julio Cesar was being signed. Bear in mind I live England and dont have the access to the Greek media that others may have. And also consider that living in England the league which I know best is the Prem, so could I not know Bolton's Cesar???

So if you've finished being a smart arse lets try to keep the argument on track, the man has played for AC Milan, Benfica and Real Madrid. He must have quality and experience. I'm not saying he's a major star but neither was Toure before he came.

Guys if we get Salpi will that spell the end of Okkas??? Personally I'm prefer Giannaki!

No it will mean the end of babagita plus the move of Castillio to the left.IF we end up getting him...

And also consider that living in England the league which I know best is the Prem, so could I not know Bolton's Cesar???

So if you've finished being a smart arse lets try to keep the argument on track, the man has played for AC Milan, Benfica and Real Madrid. He must have quality and experience. I'm not saying he's a major star but neither was Toure before he came.

for the record, i never said cesar is a bad player. i was happy when he signed for olympiakos because i want olympiakos to finally do well in europe. he seems good from his vita, but i dont remember him from his real days and his stay at milan was very short, half a season and 4 to 5 games, at bolton he played some five games pior to his injury. he also played in austria, etc...anyhow i dont remember him as a player. if you do from his five bolton games then fine. the argument was that one user proclaimed all these brazilian superstars coming to thrylos. upon my asking which SUPERSTARS have come to olympiacos lately, cesars name was brought up. as you say its save to say that he is no superstar, but certainly for greek dimensions a very good player. i dont doubt that. i dont like the notions of some fans shouting superstar just because protathlitis writes paiktara if they don t even know the player.

its good you bring up toure. he certainly is a good player but do you imply he is now a major star? lets not forget, at the end of the day only monaco wanted him. lets not believe all the media garbage. how much will oly get some 4 million. good but a major stars transfer fee?not quite.

lets be realistic. if you remember how toure was hyped before he even touched a football in greece. papers were comparing him to viera, saying he will transfer for 30 million soon, etc. or remeber the borja transfer...the goal machine that was ecuadors worst player in wc and hardly played at all. i just wanted to point out, that we shouldn t believe the hype. to be honest, if toure was a greek player that didnt have a brother at arsenal i think thrylos wouldn t get half the money they get now and the player wouldnt have half the hype.

if ze roberto comes, i agree he is a superstar. proven at international level i.e cl with leverkusen, bayern or the wc 06.

No it will mean the end of babagita plus the move of Castillio to the left.IF we end up getting him...

but djole is set on the left...i think if salp comeshe will battle out the right position with maybe castillo and probably okkas and possibly even borja.

bottom line is olympiakos dont really need salpi as long as okkas and castillo are considered options. if he does come i think either okkas or castillo will see little time on the field.

Archived