• Created
  • Last Reply

burdiso(young and not going to greece)

boumsong(in france wc squad=no chance)

Luizao (is not that good!)

Samuel, (I agree its very unlikely.)

Alex (He won't come)

Van Buiten (Dont want him!)

Boumsong (is the worst defender I've ever seen!)

I cant believe the crap the media is talking! The Brazilian star Rivaldo is talking to is ZE ROBERTO, this is a fact!!!!!!!!!!!! Carlos is going to Chelsea, and PLEASE do not sign Roque Junior!!! Worst defender I've seen, he is not better than Anatolakis, so imagine!!!!!!!

I cant believe the crap the media is talking! The Brazilian star Rivaldo is talking to is ZE ROBERTO, this is a fact!!!!!!!!!!!! Carlos is going to Chelsea, and PLEASE do not sign Roque Junior!!! Worst defender I've seen, he is not better than Anatolakis, so imagine!!!!!!!

Roque Junior has been rumored to Olympiakos once before

it was during the offseason of 2004 when we signed some Brazlian by the name of Rivaldo lol

turned out to be a great move !!!

we need to get CB's before we do anything else

Olympiakos#1

Roque Junior has been rumored to Olympiakos once before

it was during the offseason of 2004 when we signed some Brazlian by the name of Rivaldo lol

turned out to be a great move !!!

we need to get CB's before we do anything else

Olympiakos#1

I agree we need centre-backs, but Roque Junior is not the answer, trust me!

I kinda agree with that.. I mean Djole has that spot taken (left mid) for at LEASt the next season... and if he is to go after we have Neri who will be able to cover (hopefully if he stays)... theres no point in going to bring a player 2 yrs younger than Djole and who will be getting paid about 1.5 at least... waste... what we need is 2 SOLID centre backs... not this roke junior crap ( i mean leeds didnt want him imagine) etc etc... 2 very good sigings would be Skilasi and Juan if possible... thats all we need basicaly and to get rid of the unwanted in the club.. maybe an extra forward.. (if pap goes free :P )

I kinda agree with that.. I mean Djole has that spot taken (left mid) for at LEASt the next season... and if he is to go after we have Neri who will be able to cover (hopefully if he stays)... theres no point in going to bring a player 2 yrs younger than Djole and who will be getting paid about 1.5 at least... waste... what we need is 2 SOLID centre backs... not this roke junior crap ( i mean leeds didnt want him imagine) etc etc... 2 very good sigings would be Skilasi and Juan if possible... thats all we need basicaly and to get rid of the unwanted in the club.. maybe an extra forward.. (if pap goes free :P )

I agree file, not only did Leeds not want Junior, it was his fault they got relegated!!!! However, as for Ze Roberto I disagree, he is a penetravtive winger, which we lack!

Archived