Phantis Forums

players that might come this summer.

Crazy

Olympiakos sign

Ecuador striker

Monday, 1 May 2006

Olympiakos CFP have continued their preparations for next season's UEFA Champions League campaign with the signing of Ecuador striker Felix Borja.

Ecuadorean signing

The 23-year-old has joined the Greek Champions for an undisclosed fee from Ecuadorean side ECD El Nacional, agreeing a four-year contract. He scored 22 goals in 72 league games for El Nacional following his debut in 2001.

Ongoing campaign

Felix Borja is the fourth player recruited by Olympiakos for next term, when they will compete in the UEFA Champions League, following the arrivals of Ivory Coast midfielder Marco Ne, Poland defender Michal Zewlakow, and Croatia goalkeeper Tomislav Butina.

Oh boy, now what Olympiakos needs are 3 more defenders & a left winger. :tup:

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is the name of the topic again????????????what has greeksoccer opinion about our moves so far with transfers for our club and the dream of good europe campaing has to do with ronaldinio and your comments??????we are not like you my friend,we want to win the damn thing or at least do well not just be a part of it.instead of  :LOL:  :LOL:  you should be  :(  :(  because next year you will enjoy CL from the confort of your couch,kanapedaki megale.we have democracy but since you have nothing else to say except bullshit i believe it is right for someone to tell you to cut it out.if we are provata what that makes you gidia??okso re tsopani apo edo...............thes kai europi...............

:LOL: genithikes ilithios mou fenete.....

once again your responce is of a primary school standard....

what has greeksoccer opinion about our moves so far with transfers for our club and the dream of good europe campaing has to do with ronaldinio and your comments??????

i used ronaldinhio as a example to how gullable your supporters are.... READ MY POST PROPERLY idiot. Greeksoccer's comment was far far bigger than a " good european campaign"... o ilithios ipe TELIKO :LOL:

greeksoccerfanatic,

Take a look in the mirror and ull see who the vlaka is ...theloune champions league final ta provata just becoz mr Kakkalis said so... :LOL: Where did your team finish in last years group stage please remind me?? your team is currently undergoing rebuilding..... P OUTANA THS EUROPHS PANDOTINOS kai onirevomaste champions league final :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

file... ths omada's mou ta xalia ta xero.... apla otan ilithioi filathli tou olympilagou onirevonde teliko... einai yia gelia...

Kanete mia ektos edras niki kai meta vlepoume .... :LOL:

As for expieriencing the champions league from the kanape.... i am quite new to this.... since u guys have ALOT of expierience in this field.. :blink: :LOL: could u please give me afew pointers??? :LOL:

ade geia provata...

pali ta idia kai ta idia de varethikes akoma?posa tsimpisate fetos europeoi 16 golakia?ti thes na sou po,to poso ma-la-kas eisai?piastikes apo ti leksi kai sunexizeis ta idia,alla sxolio gia paixti pou endiaferei ton osfp den exeis kanei,sosta?ama exeis kolima agoraki mou trava sto xorio sou na to liseis kai me ta zoa sou kai ase tis analiseis gia ti de se poli sumferoun meta ta fetina sas orgia.se valame davatzi sto ti theloume apo tin omada mas re p***** kai de to katalava????emeis agoraki mou kai ta epomena 10 xronia sto CL tha eimaste anelipos eno ta tsiko ta dika sas mporei na min traviksoun pali so vgale to skasmo kai pare to poulo kai ksekouvala giati pola mas ta eipes kai se varethika re file.les emas anegefalous kai de koitas ti mouri sou sto katrefti pou oti m*****a sas leei o tzigger diataxte eiste re p*****ia kai titlous mono me kialia vlepetai kai de milao gia mpala tis prokopis,afta ta exetai ksexasei apo kairo.ase mas re trifilaki ti na mas peis kai esu gia ti zoi sou.pikramene..................... :ph34r:

pali ta idia kai ta idia de varethikes akoma?posa tsimpisate fetos europeoi 16 golakia?ti thes na sou po,to poso ma-la-kas eisai?piastikes apo ti leksi kai sunexizeis ta idia,alla sxolio gia paixti pou endiaferei ton osfp den exeis kanei,sosta?ama exeis kolima agoraki mou trava sto xorio sou na to liseis kai me ta zoa sou kai ase tis analiseis gia ti de se poli sumferoun meta ta fetina sas orgia.se valame davatzi sto ti theloume apo tin omada mas re p***** kai de to katalava????emeis agoraki mou kai ta epomena 10 xronia sto CL tha eimaste anelipos eno ta tsiko ta dika sas mporei na min traviksoun pali so vgale to skasmo kai pare to poulo kai ksekouvala giati pola mas ta eipes kai se varethika re file.les emas anegefalous kai de koitas ti mouri sou sto katrefti pou oti m*****a sas leei o tzigger diataxte eiste re p*****ia kai titlous mono me kialia vlepetai kai de milao gia mpala tis prokopis,afta ta exetai ksexasei apo kairo.ase mas re trifilaki ti na mas peis kai esu gia ti zoi sou.pikramene..................... :ph34r:

:LOL: :LOL:

swsta ta ipa.... ilithios genithikes mou fenete.... :LOL:

sportime says Giourkas to Thrinos!

hes 8 million and years left on his contract not so sure if thats happening.

and the goodnews for PAO fans: its Sportime saying this crap.....that paper should go out of business theyre a total load of s%$#! that only sells on their transfer 'news'.....because youd have Figo and we have Saviola and Tristan by now...

Olympiakos sign

Ecuador striker

Monday, 1 May 2006

Olympiakos CFP have continued their preparations for next season's UEFA Champions League campaign with the signing of Ecuador striker Felix Borja.

Ecuadorean signing

The 23-year-old has joined the Greek Champions for an undisclosed fee from Ecuadorean side ECD El Nacional, agreeing a four-year contract. He scored 22 goals in 72 league games for El Nacional following his debut in 2001.

Ongoing campaign

Felix Borja is the fourth player recruited by Olympiakos for next term, when they will compete in the UEFA Champions League, following the arrivals of Ivory Coast midfielder Marco Ne, Poland defender Michal Zewlakow, and Croatia goalkeeper Tomislav Butina.

Oh boy, now what Olympiakos needs are 3 more defenders & a left winger. :tup:

congrats on this signing, because now you are likely not to use Xaris Pappas

a player the ethniki could definitly use, is better than losers like Dani, and probably at least as good as Borja...OSFP just dont develop youth.

..OSFP just dont develop youth.

None of the big teams can afford to develope youths.... If you do that, then you risk LOSING games and that means your head is on the chopping block as a coach... look at melenzani.... He has really developed that youthful team. now he is gone.

None of the big teams can afford to develope youths.... If you do that, then you risk LOSING games and that means your head is on the chopping block as a coach... look at melenzani.... He has really developed that youthful team. now he is gone.

really........what is BARCELONA? Top teams have youth. developments. what about Roma, who have maybe the best 16 year old in the world (who got in the cup final yesterday!) Roma in next year or after that will be on top of the serie A....real teams develop youth. PSV? Barcelona had a s%$#! run now look where they are......thyere the best- and its not only ronaldinho/etoo but kids like Messi, Oleguer, Valdes, Xavi, Motta, Iniesta, Rodri that make up that core...

Point is OSFP hasnt produced or invested any youth at all.... They dont give chances to them which is sad. and some of them deserve chances maybe not in big games but at least in smaller ones. Pappas is a superior footballer to Dani, very simple. Id rather have Pappas than Borja too (althouh i never saw borja to be fair).....

really........what is BARCELONA? Top teams have youth. developments. what about Roma, who have maybe the best 16 year old in the world (who got in the cup final yesterday!) Roma in next year or after that will be on top of the serie A....real teams develop youth. PSV? Barcelona had a s%$#! run now look where they are......thyere the best- and its not only ronaldinho/etoo but kids like Messi, Oleguer, Valdes, Xavi, Motta, Iniesta, Rodri that make up that core...

Point is OSFP hasnt produced or invested any youth at all.... They dont give chances to them which is sad. and some of them deserve chances maybe not in big games but at least in smaller ones. Pappas is a superior footballer to Dani, very simple. Id rather have Pappas than Borja too (althouh i never saw borja to be fair).....

My bad... I meant to write big GREEK teams...

Ofcourse foreign teams have youth... thats why they sustain themselves at such high levels for so long... They have eyes toward the future... Greek teams have eyes for the next round of games and the next big derby....

Archived