Phantis Forums

players that might come this summer.

Crazy

so far then we have domi and zeblakow for defence? ok domi is LB we know but isnt Zeblakow like RB or sometimes even CB? so thats two spots of the de covered.. 2 more to go... :P

Domi has been rumored to sign with Olympiakos for quite a while now

he is at age 28 which is a solid age in my perspective he has both experience and talent at the same time

we have Zemlakov at RB as well

now we need 3 cb's

i want one of them to have alot of experience like being late 20's another being in the mid 20's and another being that same age that hasn't prove its worth tyet

we need to not only build a strong starting 11 but a team with lots of depth

Kyrgiakos was freed by Rangers and Sollied is intent to have Greek players on the squad as well

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Rangers released Kyrgiakos so he is free to sign anywhere and there is no fee. Let the rumors continue to get stronger...

If we get Kyriakos Solid will be the biggest m#%&ka :tdown:

He has no idea about soccer and will destroy any chance we have of building a solid side :whistle:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't bring this ARKOUDA to our beloved Olympiakos... :1eye:

If Solid wants a Greek player pay the big $$$$$ and bring Seitaridhs the PAIKTARA :o

Anyone but KYRIARKOUDA :blink:

what we need is center backs and the good ones are not as expensive as players in other positions.kurgiakos is NOT the answer for our problems in defence.even if we get him we will still need a real watch dog for our D.As for seitaridis i show somewhere that he will go to spain and athletico madrit next season.

so far then we have domi and zeblakow for defence? ok domi is LB we know but isnt Zeblakow like RB or sometimes even CB? so thats two spots of the de covered.. 2 more to go... :P

Zewlakov is a LB too!

French defender Didier Domi is due in Athens next week to complete his move from Spanish club Espanyol to Olympiakos Piraeus

some info on him:

http://www.allsports.com/fapremiership/new...rofile/domi.htm

http://www.footymania.com/player.phtml?playerID=640

http://www.leedsfans.org.uk/leeds/players/32221.html

seems like a good pick up ;)

In the link it said that Domi's first impression was that he was amazed at the noise the Newcastle fans made! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Imagine what happens when comes to the Kariaskaki? He'll pop an ear drum!!!! :gr: :gr:

werent we linked to him last year and also his age worries me he is 32

How old is Rivaldo??

Does it matter how old he is, the guy is exceptional! Are you expecting a 22 year old Brazilian??? The guy is in the World Cup squad of the best team in the world, what more do you want!

Imagine what happens when comes to the Kariaskaki? He'll pop an ear drum!!!! :gr: :gr:

This is strange 'cause Domi played for many years at Paris St Germain where the stadium is just incredible in terms of atmosphere :la:

This is strange 'cause Domi played for many years at Paris St Germain where the stadium is just incredible in terms of atmosphere :la:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Take it you havent been to the Karaiskaki. I've been to many countries for football. I've seen fans from England (Arsenal at Highbury and Wembley, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Middlesborough, Norwich, Newcastle), the Ukraine (Dynamo Kiev), Scotland (Rangers), Turkey (Fernerbahce), Italy (Roma), Spain (Real Madrid at the Bernabeau this year, where 2,000 Olympiakos fans out sang 70,000 Spaniards). I've seen the French (PSG, Marseille, and Lyon), and the Serbs (Red Star, who were very impressive). No one creates a better atmosphere than the Greeks! In fact, your countrymen are in agreement!

Last years UEFA Cup game between Olympiakos and Newcaslte was covered on channel 5. Claridge, Barnes and the commentary team, who have seen them all, including PSG, said that the Kariaskaki was the most atmospheric stadium they'd ever seen! John Motson who has also seen it all, said in the final of Euro 2004 that the only way to describe the Greek fans is 'fanatical', and Garth Crooks said, in an interview with Stelios, that he had never seen such 'amazing fans'. Until you sit in Thyra 7 (Olympiakos), Gate 13 (PAO), Gate 4 (PAOK), AEK (21), ARIS (Gate 3), then you'd understand!

:tdown: Apparently according to Jens nowotni thrylos has offered him a contract offer.... :o :unsure: :o this guy is nearly 33 if i am correct and does not realy amuse me in anyway! my thoughts are that if oly wants to excel these kinda transfers are not good enough... Jens Nowotni i mean come on yeh he was good.. WAS the key word there... :tdown:

:tdown: Apparently according to Jens nowotni thrylos has offered him a contract offer.... :o :unsure: :o this guy is nearly 33 if i am correct and does not realy amuse me in anyway! my thoughts are that if oly wants to excel these kinda transfers are not good enough... Jens Nowotni i mean come on yeh he was good.. WAS the key word there... :tdown:

He is still apparently rated high enough for Klinsmann to select him for the World Cup.

Remember Germany is aiming to win the cup not just make up the numbers, so though he is getting on in age I think he could still be useful for at least a season to guide any younger defenders thrylos might have.

Age is a state of mind. If you as an opponent discount someone who is say 35, then you will lose out if that player is detemined.

Roger Milla was scoring goals into his 40s against world class defenders.

In Greece youth is discounted, but I say if you 16 and you're good enough or 35 for that matter, then age is irrelevant.

A player in his 30s (injuries aside) is generally more consistant than a 19 year old. Experience can never be discounted.

Anyway....the point is that Nowotny may not even come to Karaiskaki.

werent we linked to him last year and also his age worries me he is 32

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?You are not talking about Frantzeskos or Nassiopoulos or Tsiantakis.

Rivaldo:World footballer of the year 1999

Excuse me GreekLunatic(i have never had the opportunity to chat with you)but do you know or understand football?(i dont know the expession)

Have you ever seen a game of Rivaldo?When his was young.

My friiend he lost the 3% of his speed(he was never rapid-fast i mean)and his technique it s at 100%.

So what the fdfd are you talkin about?

32?What is this?A limit?For whom?

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?You are not talking about Frantzeskos or Nassiopoulos or Tsiantakis.

Excuse me GreekLunatic(i have never had the opportunity to chat with you)but do you know or understand football?(i dont know the expession)

My friiend he lost the 3% of his speed(he was never rapid-fast i mean)and his technique it s at 100%.

yeah i thought we were going to ananeosi the side not get more players over 30 . I do are ze roberto all i did was have an opinion if that is wrong the sorry re.

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Take it you havent been to the Karaiskaki. I've been to many countries for football. I've seen fans from England (Arsenal at Highbury and Wembley, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Middlesborough, Norwich, Newcastle), the Ukraine (Dynamo Kiev), Scotland (Rangers), Turkey (Fernerbahce), Italy (Roma), Spain (Real Madrid at the Bernabeau this year, where 2,000 Olympiakos fans out sang 70,000 Spaniards). I've seen the French (PSG, Marseille, and Lyon), and the Serbs (Red Star, who were very impressive). No one creates a better atmosphere than the Greeks! In fact, your countrymen are in agreement!

Last years UEFA Cup game between Olympiakos and Newcaslte was covered on channel 5. Claridge, Barnes and the commentary team, who have seen them all, including PSG, said that the Kariaskaki was the most atmospheric stadium they'd ever seen! John Motson who has also seen it all, said in the final of Euro 2004 that the only way to describe the Greek fans is 'fanatical', and Garth Crooks said, in an interview with Stelios, that he had never seen such 'amazing fans'. Until you sit in Thyra 7 (Olympiakos), Gate 13 (PAO), Gate 4 (PAOK), AEK (21), ARIS (Gate 3), then you'd understand!

Get a grip, mate.

Look a my post and you will not find a single word on how Paris fans are better fans than Greek fans.

(I will not mention the PSG - PAOK game in 1992 because it has nothing to do with atmosphere)

Anyway, yes, I did not travel as much as you did but don't worry I've been to your beloved country and not simply on holidays on a beach in Crete.

Anyway, Domi will be amazed by the Olympiakos stadium that's for sure.

yeah i thought we were going to ananeosi the side not get more players over 30 . I do are ze roberto all i did was have an opinion if that is wrong the sorry re.
Ego sorry file mou egina ligo epithetikos alla ta pairno sto kranio otan milan gia tin ilikia tou Rivaldo,giati o anthropos den einai kapoios tyhaios podosfairistis.Se tetoius paiktes de paizei rolo i ilikia,alla to poso akoma theloun na diaskedasoun(ton kosmo kai ton eauto tous)

Ego sorry file mou egina ligo epithetikos alla ta pairno sto kranio otan milan gia tin ilikia tou Rivaldo,giati o anthropos den einai kapoios tyhaios podosfairistis.Se tetoius paiktes de paizei rolo i ilikia,alla to poso akoma theloun na diaskedasoun(ton kosmo kai ton eauto tous)

sosta file! H anthropoi pou hreiazontai 'speed' kai kali fisiki katastasi ta hanoun, genika, sta 33, alla paihtes san ton Rivaldo, kai h pragmatiki tehnites ftani na ehoun thelisi! Koita tous Zola, Bergkamp, Sheringham, Rui Costa, Romario, Valderama, ktl.

Get a grip, mate.

Look a my post and you will not find a single word on how Paris fans are better fans than Greek fans.

(I will not mention the PSG - PAOK game in 1992 because it has nothing to do with atmosphere)

Anyway, yes, I did not travel as much as you did but don't worry I've been to your beloved country and not simply on holidays on a beach in Crete.

Anyway, Domi will be amazed by the Olympiakos stadium that's for sure.

Dude I dont know why you reply to me as if I'm being hostile, i.e. with your 'get a group' quote. I know its difficult to convey intonation etc, in a written post, but just for the record I'm being hostile!

Dude I dont know why you reply to me as if I'm being hostile, i.e. with your 'get a group' quote. I know its difficult to convey intonation etc, in a written post, but just for the record I'm being hostile!

You were taking the piss and I couldn't see why really.

Anyway... Let's go back to footie.

Archived