Phantis Forums

players that might come this summer.

Crazy

no not yet... and dnt trust anything the media prints untill u hear it directly thru olympiakos anakoinosi.. I dont know how many times Protathlitis and Fws and many other papaers had protoselida saying Ibrahim Toure is signing soon, Aurio, Opou na'nai and then he just left... Shows how ridiculous the greek sport media is...

The onle reason that that the junior Toure went to france instead of osfp is because his manager open his mouth way to much and kokkalis got pissed off and he told him that the transfer is a no go. OSFP should really focus on defence if the transfer with borha goes well.that is where we are hurting the most in my opinion.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am disgusted to see the names that Olympiakos( Kokkalis) wants to bring to Thrylos. Half of them I have never heard from, and its a damn shame he doesnt try to keep players with the talent of Toure. Bring in players that will help us in Europe--BIG name players, but he must also be willing to dish out some of his billions. Other than this we can kiss our dream of Champions League glory goodbye for yet another year. Lets shake things up a bit, and perhaps we will be playing in that final next May on home soil.

I am disgusted to see the names of the players Olympiakos management has decided to bring in for next seasons Champions League campaign--mostly. I mean half of the players we are about to bring are s hit, and we are not focusing on keeping the talent we have on this team such as Toure. I say bring in players but we need BIG Names-not mickey mouse players. Players that might be able to put us in that final next May on home soil. Of course it all depends on kurio Kokkali and how much of his millions he decides is necessary for this team. If we want European glory than it is time to start bringing in big talent into Thrylos, otherwise we can kiss another year of Champions League goodbye.

Papers and media report today on the follwing players.

Borxa: Sollied has asked kokkalis for this player. Numbr one probably on his list and Louvaris is already in talks with people for this apparently...

Antzas: The guy obviously doesnt knw wht he wants... decided most probably to stay in Ksanthi next year and not return to Athens.

Simounits: Another injury is bothering him at the moment. Sollied and his team are a bit unsure about his situation now. Probably not a secure solution.

Kyriagkos: For now probably the best solution for Thrylos apparently. After Simounits and Antzas lay-off he is one of the contenders for the spot... Only for the right offer though.

Leki: Leki is also the next one for the spot. He insists though that he would primarily like to stay where he is for now but if a good offer was to come he would definitely consider it.

Castillo: On the way to Exit. <_<

Again this is all media of today so make your own assumptions. time will tell...

I have also read that Sollied has asked for Seitaridi for our right- back. This may be the smartest move of the summer. Pantos and Mavrogenidis time is done as Thrylos' right- backs.

easy there you make it sound like sollied & seitaridi were drinking coffee at some platia :LOL: where do you people get these ideas :LOL:

Papers and media report today on the follwing players.

Borxa: Sollied has asked kokkalis for this player. Numbr one probably on his list and Louvaris is already in talks with people for this apparently...

Antzas: The guy obviously doesnt knw wht he wants... decided most probably to stay in Ksanthi next year and not return to Athens.

Simounits: Another injury is bothering him at the moment. Sollied and his team are a bit unsure about his situation now. Probably not a secure solution.

Kyriagkos: For now probably the best solution for Thrylos apparently. After Simounits and Antzas lay-off he is one of the contenders for the spot... Only for the right offer though.

Leki: Leki is also the next one for the spot. He insists though that he would primarily like to stay where he is for now but if a good offer was to come he would definitely consider it.

Castillo: On the way to Exit. <_<

Again this is all media of today so make your own assumptions. time will tell...

I really don't understand the entire Antzas saga

it was just over a month ago when Olympiakos played at Xanthi and everybody was saying how he is basically Olympiakos

wut happenned now

did somebody ###### his wife again

cause if thats the case please get rid of the whore lol

as for Simunitis i am a bit worried about his shape

he gets alot of these small nagging injuries that carry on over a course of the season

i think Sollied needs to take a step bak and reevaluate everything

as for Kyrgiakos i saw him in many greek headlines today

i view this as a solid move and a no brainer

he is basically a starter on our national team

he hasn't worn the Pao jersey in quite some time and he doesn't even like Pao

i know the fan club is against this signing if it were to happen but we can listen to the fan club about everything

as for Broxa can we please sign him so i know this thing is over with

its been a month now that his name has been mentioned

as for Seitrads the only way he comes to Olympiakos is on loan

remember the Russian team paid Proto 10 million Euros for him so Olympiakos ain't gonna dish any type of money towards him

The onle reason that that the junior Toure went to france instead of osfp is because his manager open his mouth way to much and kokkalis got pissed off and he told him that the transfer is a no go. OSFP should really focus on defence if the transfer with borha goes well.that is where we are hurting the most in my opinion.

Plus you do realise FWS is a newspaper that supports OSFP

Drakos13,

Giourka went from the Portuguese league to Russia. You tell me which one is better. Now what be be the difference if he came to Olympiakos from CSKA. Well your know comparing the Greek league against the Russian league and by default I determine the Greek First Division to be much stronger than the Russian First Division. So I think that Seitaridi could be much better off in coming to Thrylos and helping us more specifically in our European campaign. Signing Giourka is not that far fetched as you and Bar7 make it seem.

I really don't understand the entire Antzas saga

it was just over a month ago when Olympiakos played at Xanthi and everybody was saying how he is basically Olympiakos

wut happenned now

did somebody ###### his wife again

cause if thats the case please get rid of the whore lol

as for Simunitis i am a bit worried about his shape

he gets alot of these small nagging injuries that carry on over a course of the season

i think Sollied needs to take a step bak and reevaluate everything

as for Kyrgiakos i saw him in many greek headlines today

i view this as a solid move and a no brainer

he is basically a starter on our national team

he hasn't worn the Pao jersey in quite some time and he doesn't even like Pao

i know the fan club is against this signing if it were to happen but we can listen to the fan club about everything

as for Broxa can we please sign him so i know this thing is over with

its been a month now that his name has been mentioned

as for Seitrads the only way he comes to Olympiakos is on loan

remember the Russian team paid Proto 10 million Euros for him so Olympiakos ain't gonna dish any type of money towards him

As far as i know the team has backed off simunitc.. About kyriagkos now Sollied realy wants him so we will see... And Borja should be coming to athens wednesday or thurday to sign his contract... so fingers crossed till then!! ;)

As it stands today, the media is rambling on about Kurgiakos... He is most probably the one of the two defenders sollied is going for... well wait n see... Also yesterday apparently there was meeting between kokkalis n toure... something maybe about a new contract.. if kokkalis manages to do this i will have a lot more respect for him.. he will be showing that he truly is wanting the team to hold on to this guy and not sell him... Nothing new really apart from this...

I am disgusted to see the names that Olympiakos( Kokkalis) wants to bring to Thrylos.  Half of them I have never heard from, and its a damn shame he doesnt try to keep players with the talent of Toure.  Bring in players that will help us in Europe--BIG name players, but he must also be willing to dish out some of his billions.  Other than this we can kiss our dream of Champions League glory goodbye for yet another year.  Lets shake things up a bit, and perhaps we will be playing in that final next May on home soil.

Lets shake things up a bit, and perhaps we will be playing in that final next May on home soil.

File... exeis kapnisi kati???

This is why olympilagos fans are nothing but provata... oti kapnisi o kakkalis to pistevete.. :LOL: ouuust... brrr brrr :LOL:

If kakkalis was to come out and say that he will bring ronaldinhio next season... your moronic fans would believe it.... most of your fans are brainwashed :LOL:

ouuuuuuust re provata!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

File... exeis kapnisi kati???

This is why olympilagos fans are nothing but provata... oti kapnisi o kakkalis to pistevete.. :LOL: ouuust... brrr brrr :LOL:

If kakkalis was to come out and say that he will bring ronaldinhio next season... your moronic fans would believe it.... most of your fans are brainwashed :LOL:

ouuuuuuust re provata!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

do you have ANYTHING to say about players that might be coming to our team or you just make stupid posts and try to get some attention you little jerk????you come here ,calling as names and really making no sence in what you are trying to say????what are you smoking?????just because nothing really important happens with your pathetic team doesn t make it right for you idiot to come here and prove to us all how much little brain you got so for one more time go back to where you belong and stop worrying about osfp,trust me we will be alright with out your help,believe me.you will feel us again next year..............

Crazy, Re file what v lakies do you expect from Trifilara. Koutamres is in their blood man. Pou na kserei apo mpala o kaimenos. Afou exei rixei m alakia oloi ti zwh, exoun stravothi ta matia tou foukara. Avti na vlepi mpala, vlepi mpalakia kai to p outso tou sto xeri tou synexia. Ti perimenhs ap'tous Prasinous.

Re Trifilara, ti v lamenos eisai re paidaki mou. Is it that far-fetched that maybe we will make it to the knockout stages, and even further next year. I dont think so and Thrylos will have extra motivation knowing that they perhaps can win it on home soil, while you guys sit picking your a sses after you get knocked out of UEFA Cup by Levski Sofia or teams of your calibre. Please man, stop making an idiot out of yourself. Its getting ridiculuous. :LOL:

what is the name of the topic again????????????what has greeksoccer opinion about our moves so far with transfers for our club and the dream of good europe campaing has to do with ronaldinio and your comments??????we are not like you my friend,we want to win the damn thing or at least do well not just be a part of it.instead of :LOL: :LOL: you should be :( :( because next year you will enjoy CL from the confort of your couch,kanapedaki megale.we have democracy but since you have nothing else to say except bullshit i believe it is right for someone to tell you to cut it out.if we are provata what that makes you gidia??okso re tsopani apo edo...............thes kai europi...............

Archived