Phantis Forums

players that might come this summer.

Crazy

@drakos

some of the gavrous you're argueing with dont know about all the immigrants in pireas since they cant afford to go to Greece...

& if they break their piggy banks & make it there they dont even get close to pireas in the summer unless they're going to catch a ferry to the islands..you're wasting your time

ti les re mpine.Eiste me ta kala sas i goustaretai na lete m-a-l-a-k-i-e-s mono.Re bar,de pairneis to drako mazi sou kai ante g-a-m-i-t-h-e-i-t-e kai oi duo.Ante agoraki mou trava sta forum tis omadas sou kai pes tis m-a-l-a-k-i-e-s sou ekei.Kai esu drakouli mian kai den thimasai pare to dvd mas na thimitheis ta molestations tou europeou pao.Ama den exetai kati na peite gia fimes gia paixtes tou osfp ante sto kalo agorakia mou.E bar,tora pou tha feugeis tzimpa kai kana leksiko mpas kai matheis pos grafetai to diafono sta agglika. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

together with todays rumours:

Josip Simunic, Herta BSC, CB, 29

Felix Alexander Borja, El Nacianal, S, 23

Didier Domi, Espanyol Barcelona, LB, 27

Panagiotis Lagos, Iraklis, 20

Avraam Papadopoulos, Aris, 21

Paraskevas Antzas, 29

Players we already got for next season:

Marco Ne

Michal Zewlakow

Tomislav Butina

@drakos

some of the gavrous you're argueing with dont know about all the immigrants in pireas since they cant afford to go to Greece...

& if they break their piggy banks & make it there they dont even get close to pireas in the summer unless they're going to catch a ferry to the islands..you're wasting your time

ti les re mpine.Eiste me ta kala sas i goustaretai na lete m-a-l-a-k-i-e-s mono.Re bar,de pairneis to drako mazi sou kai ante g-a-m-i-t-h-e-i-t-e kai oi duo.Ante agoraki mou trava sta forum tis omadas sou kai pes tis m-a-l-a-k-i-e-s sou ekei.Kai esu drakouli mian kai den thimasai pare to dvd mas na thimitheis ta molestations tou europeou pao.Ama den exetai kati na peite gia fimes gia paixtes tou osfp ante sto kalo agorakia mou.E bar,tora pou tha feugeis tzimpa kai kana leksiko mpas kai matheis pos grafetai to diafono sta agglika. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
this coming from an immigrant... do you even have a piggy bank.... :LOL:

go to pireas & see not only is pireas full of immigrants like yourself, your team is turning into a black team with no Greeks, with a rumor of another colorful player from Ecuador..

@drakos

go to pireas & see not only is pireas full of immigrants like yourself, your team is turning into a black team with no Greeks, with a rumor of another colorful player from Ecuador..

Elate paidia, aste tis m*****es

@drakos

bar for one more time my friend,f-u-c-k you,you are an immigrant also in case you don t remember and again if you have nothing to say about rumours for players for osfp,go to your forum.Are you trying to tell us your personal story about being broke and not going to greece? is your problem dude,not mine.The same way i am not going and saying stupid s%$#! to your forums,i expect you guys to do the same.So f-u-c-k off. Find something new to bust our balls bar. :ph34r:

@drakos

BAR 7 = proven racist

bar 7 do somehtign useful and stop hanging out in the red forums

why dont u go to the green forum and open up a topic about the PAO - Iraklis game this weekend and tell us yout thoughts instead of provoking fights all the time here.

then again people like you is normal to talk about our club. Its called JEALOUSY.

pointing out a team is full of blacks isnt racist- he said nothing bad about their colour.

but everytime there is an acknowledgement of the different skin colour of people its immidiatley labeled racist....a very stupid north american mentality....

im saying Pireas is ALL immigrants. You hardly see Greeks there. Just like youre new team all blacks slavs and albanians..

tradition of molesting our team? wow you beat us twice this year good for you.....and you lost last year.....and lost the year before that....big s%$#!.

molesting? well see about that tonight in OAKA 2130...

who u ###### calling albanian here
Im not calling ANYBODY albanian. In these forums. Im saying Pireas is hardly any greeks at all, tons of albanians and pakistanis crap everywhere, you hardly hear greek outside the limani. when was the last time you were there?

speaking of derbies howabout lastnight...

90-71 :tup:

listen Pireaus is still Greek end of story and don't associate Olympiakos to albanians

now that u brought basketball to this Pao lost today at home and are officially out of the Euroleague while Olympiakos are in Israel ready to do battle with Macabi tel aviv

im saying Pireas is ALL immigrants. You hardly see Greeks there. Just like youre new team all blacks slavs and albanians..

tradition of molesting our team? wow you beat us twice this year good for you.....and you lost last year.....and lost the year before that....big s%$#!.

molesting? well see about that tonight in OAKA 2130...

who u ###### calling albanian here
Im not calling ANYBODY albanian. In these forums. Im saying Pireas is hardly any greeks at all, tons of albanians and pakistanis crap everywhere, you hardly hear greek outside the limani. when was the last time you were there?

speaking of derbies howabout lastnight...

90-71 :tup:

listen Pireaus is still Greek end of story and don't associate Olympiakos to albanians

now that u brought basketball to this Pao lost today at home and are officially out of the Euroleague while Olympiakos are in Israel ready to do battle with Macabi tel aviv

since there is some basketball talk in here... looks like MACCABI has your number in both basketball & soccer.... i think its their passover & you helped them celebrate it... Congrats :LOL:

well imagine they went and played teams like iraq, syria, lebanon, KSA, Iran....

theyd suicide bomb the team buses.....

plus its safe to say most of the population in Israel had migrated from Europe anyways.

@bar7

Maccabi Tel-Aviv beat OSFP in Basket, Maccabi Haifa was the one in football.

@montreal- maccabi is strong. they are the defending champions.

your team is turning into a black team with no Greeks, with a rumor of another colorful player from Ecuador..

if were turning all black explain to me how from the 30 players on our roster ,,, 18 are greeks and the rest foreigners (croation brazilians... africans)

while your team of 30 players ... 15 are greek only ?

half your players are foreigners...

I think the same thing will happen each year for OSFP in the transfers. You will buy a player, the Papers will make him look really big, then he will be a dissapointment (Babangida, Dani Garcia), however good signings are made (Rivaldo, Castillo). We will just have to see what the future holds.

But it makes me laugh when, not just OSFP but most teams buy a player, he plays in the friendly, does one minor thing like take on a player and the crows goes wild. Cracks me up every time. :LOL:

Dani was the worst signing- what a waste of money. The guy is simply s%$#!. I know in the few cup games he played he scored but seriously what a mistake... I only got to see him play in the begining of the season and he was the worst player on the field each time, OSFP were retarted for paying him so much and sending away Pappas..... the picture of him when he arrived said it all........he looked confused as hell with long curly hair and a marijuana leaf on his shirt....:LOL:

Babaginda i thought was gonna be a lot better for gavros...he barely scored this year...

Archived