Phantis Forums

flavio gone...

CH-Thrylos

^^^ Exactly, he plays well for Iraklis, like Skacel plays well for Hearts etc. Stous tuflous odigei o monofthalmos!

Nevertheless, I am sure Flavio will suck in any team he goes!

Iraklis really isnt that bad....they play the same teams we play in Greece and you could even say it would be harder to play well with players of less quality...

with Giourkas backing you up on the right wing im sure is a lot more helpful for you to maximize your game than opposed to Peripidis now......

some players just play better with smaller teams i guess

Flavio is Officially History

Flavio Conceicao is officially history for Panathinaikos. Today, in an austere announcement, the FC confirmed the rumours of the last few days and gave a bitter end to one of the most-publicised transfers of the last few years. The Brazilian eventually agreed to terminate his contract and be released, while it is unknown whether he has received any offers from other clubs. Conceicao holds the record for the second highest-paid player in the history of Panathinaikos, following Paulo Souza, but he did not manage to win the hearts of the fans or offer the club what was expected of him. The final solution was for both sides to consent to breaking the contract.

http://news.ert.gr/en/newsDetails.asp?id=14567

I'm proud to be true on one hand when I said at the start of the season that Flavio would be a useless waste of time and money but I'm also very disappointed to be true on this occasion cause the idiot hurt both Galatasaray and Panathinaikos in just 1,5 year. :(

Anyway, his agent said the anchorman already received offers from two Russian clubs but did not mention any names. The clubs are believed to be Spartak Moskva and Dynamo Moskva. Giourkas and Gaycao may become teammates after all... :LOL:

Archived