Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, who has the recipe? It's time for the last supper and I do not care if we even beat Verder in Germany (which we will probably do)! :angry: We have the best players in Greece and we are 7 points behind the Red Old-timers. I do not believe that even Markarian can turn that over at his time.

I am now convinced that

I saw the game against atromitos and I never such such a pathetic performance by a pao side ever.

Melazani has lost control of this team and its shows on the players and the desperate tactics he is using. Atromitos is no big team and deserves to win, they had many chances to seal the game.

Players such as bides, vooter, kotsios and others aren't good enough to wear the jersey. They just aren't good enough.

All the metagrafes have been a failure and there is no system in this team. When you see players trying to play the areial game, instead of putting the ball on the floor, shows how patheticv things are with this squad.

There are no more excuses for italian, the dioktisi must act and get baejic to pick up peices before enough damage has been done.

oso iparxei o italos se autin tin omada den exei melon o pao.

And for those who still insist that melazani needs more time, you need to consult your doctor.

halia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if they bajevic comes i will stop like many others also will do to support pao!

i will rather have anastasiadis back :LOL: :LOL: atleast we played superb football back then

the ref let the game go to the 95th minutes

the ref left Atromitos with 10 players so u guys can score. and u lost on top of that still

it should have been atleast 10 min.

mikes of thrynos! sorry atromitos got injured/where acting atleast 5 times when torghelle got in!

we also played sseveral minutes in the 2nd half with 10, 2 times concesao had problems with a nose bleeding and went out of the picht.

Doulevoume oloi thn evdomada, diavazoume ta reportaz ths omadas,

perimenoune na erthei to Savvatokyriako na vlepoume ton PAO mas,

MIPOS KAN NA DOUME KAI LIGOI MPALLA, kai se pwromoun me afta ta xalia !!!

Endaksi, htta einai kai afta ginoun sto gipedo.

Alla, na mhn piezeis ton antipalo sou ?

Na mhn kaneis 2 oi 3 pases ?

Na xaseis enan oloklhro imixrono GIA AKOMA MIA FORA kai na deikseis

mono mia efkairia kai afto sto 45' ?

Pou nomizoun paizoun ?

Pou einai to egwismo, pathos kai tsambouka na peis 'Me klotsas, me travas

thn fanella alla egw tha se patiso sto spiti sou kai fae alla 2 gkol apo pano' ?

Asta re paidia xamilosame san omada, hparxei foveros karkinos kai o giatros psaxnei gia lisi.

Kai plaka na vrei thn lisi sthn Evroph thn Tetarth.

u lost 3-2 to kalithea lats year!

and ofi won their 1st game of the season against u :LOL: :LOL:

man atromitos.. think about it... atromitos... dnt gimme u lost to kallithea n stuf like tht cs then i can go bk also and talk about kerkyra yes kerkyra... and then u can repeat bak and so on....

the only thing that saves Malezani's job is the advancement to UEFA other than that he'll be eating fetucchini in Napoli

I would send him to Italy even if the TEAM does that, and I believe they can, and will do it. But I do not think Jigger will risk losing the 2nd place that (still) leads to Champions League and millions of Euros. I have a feeling that he has already contacted Bajevic to take over and possibly save our face here and the UEFA cup.

There was an article @ balla.gr he had done that before. When Visla scored in Athens and turned the 2-0 score into 2-1, Jigger left the stadium at that point and called Bajevic to come and take over. He then found out that Papadopoulos made it 3-1 and PAO qualified to the Groups in OT. So, he told Dussan that it would not be good to proceed under the circumstances and renewed the possibility of him coming over at a later time, possibly after the season is over.

So, if Dussan refuses to come now, maybe Dr. (Psychologist) Markarian will before Makaronas manages to leave us even out of the UEFA cup for next year!!!

Galinovic

Nilson MORRIS Goumas DARLAS

Biscan (Tziolis)

Bides

btw...word to the rangers...first place underdogs....jagr is our saviour!

sorry for the off topic responds, i just cant help myself :D

a lil off topic here but our Rangers got spanked tonite v the Caps

but there still in first place lol

anywayz terrrible result for Pao

and a great win for Atromitos

I would send him to Italy even if the TEAM does that, and I believe they can, and will do it. But I do not think Jigger will risk losing the 2nd place that (still) leads to Champions League and millions of Euros. I have a feeling that he has already contacted Bajevic to take over and possibly save our face here and the UEFA cup.

There was an article @ balla.gr he had done that before. When Visla scored in Athens and turned the 2-0 score into 2-1, Jigger left the stadium at that point and called Bajevic to come and take over. He then found out that Papadopoulos made it 3-1 and PAO qualified to the Groups in OT.  So, he told Dussan that it would not be good to proceed under the circumstances and renewed the possibility of him coming over at a later time, possibly after the season is over.

So, if Dussan refuses to come now, maybe Dr. (Psychologist) Markarian will before Makaronas manages to leave us even out of the UEFA cup for next year!!!

Galinovic

Nilson                        MORRIS            Goumas                    DARLAS

Biscan (Tziolis)

Bides

I accidentally hit a button and posted before completing the 11ada that will at least get us to 2nd place this year. In CAPs the Kormos and (in parentheses), possible alternative solutions in a 4-4-2 Diamond formation -

of course there are better players than Flavio..

But, it is also the fans that wanted a big name.... Screw the big names! No great player (not washed up) will ever come to Greece.... Let's face it. Why? The league is crap, and our teams are spanked in Europe.

I agree with what pao71 said about Flavio... And, because you may be a great businessman in a specific area it doesn't mean you can manage a football team. Tzigger is not good for PAO. I'm sure he loves the team, but in so many years he and his management team haven't produced results. Time for them to go.

ahhh.. re boys... its sad to see that everyone loses focus of the bigger question here....

why is the greek league so shitty...well other then for olympiacos fans cuz they are the kings of everything...

well here are a few reasons...

1- No big coaches will come to coach here cuz they know if they sneeze too loud they will get fired..

2- no big players are going to come here cuz of the lack of good coaches, style of play, fan support and weak commercial recognition..

3-most of the stadiums in greece are more worn down then the hookers in thessaloniki..

4-come to play soccer in greece?..why? they can learn how to make frappedes..

5- corruption corruption CORRUPTION...

so before all u aek and olym fans start blowing eachother at pao's lack of success.. sit back and think about what will happen in the next 5 years..or 10 years if situations dont improve...

im glad you are all happy... im happy for you all.. but are national sport is quickly dying.. and all we are doing is adding fire to the flame...

and its sad for you all to think that the protathlima will not end with olym in 1st place and pao in second... thats how it will be... you guys should know that by now...

later skaters...

p.s. i did not intend to offend any practicing or closet case homosexuals with my ''before u go blow eachother'' comment earlier... so save ur politically correct hogwash for someone else...

ciao ciao..

The reason this team is sooo s%$#! right now is there is no consistence plain and simple. This m#$%! for a coach has never kept more then 7-8 players on for each game to build consistence he changes everyone all the time. No wonder the team is hot one game and cold the next. If he hasn't found at least the starting 8-9 players for this team game in and game out then sorry to say but he must go.

1. how many italians have been successfull outside italy???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2.how many italian coaches with the exception of malesani are coaching abroad at this stage???????only 1 trapatoni

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Atromitos had been out of form, congrats to finding it again.....

People flip out over this result but probably 90% of you dont ever watch this team other than the times they play PAO or OSFP. Atromitos is a good solid team capable of pulling this result and they did. Maybe a bit lucky but they could.

People accept the fact this isnt a year for silverware. Just wait it out, and support the team.

1. how many italians have been successfull outside italy???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2.how many italian coaches with the exception of malesani are coaching abroad at this stage???????only 1 trapatoni

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Get off blaming Italian football because 11 players take a while to gel- this has happened TO EVERY TEAM in the world at some point or another. Nobody plays up to full capability year after year. it takes some buildup, just accept it already. If you really think PAO will blow by every opponent and dominate in europe youre standards are RIDICULOUS for what we are. You think its the coach? So if mourinho were here hed get it done? BULL S*** and you know it.

You want to bash italian football? Why is the italian league arguably the #1 in the entire world (only other arguement would be Spain)?

You talk about Italian players abroad etc etc.........ITALIAN STANDARDS ARE MORE THAN HIGH ENOUGH WHERE THEY DONT HAVE TO MOVE AND THEY DONT WANT TO. Thats your explanation.

Your not very wise if you think Mourinho couldn't have this team performing better then Malessani, and its not only Mourinho many other coaches could get it done better this year it doesn’t have to be the big name coach. As for your other statements yes I agree with you it does take time to gel as a team but if you do not have the same people on the field all the time with 1 or 2 changes only then how can they gel? and this coach had more then enough time to figure out a system and who to play in what positions. It it time to stop sticking up for him get real. I do agree that every time a coach in Greece doesn't have the team on a roll he will get axed which I think is dumb, but in this coach's case he has had ample time. Time to move on.

guys i understand that the latest results of pao are not what you guys hoped for but just getting rid of malezani wont bring any solutions.who will take over?how much time he will need to get to know the team?where is going to find the time to get your team to play under his philosophy? what players will he need to bring january?it is not that easy as it seams.that is what i believe.

If you really think PAO will blow by every opponent and dominate in europe youre standards are RIDICULOUS for what we are.

my expectations are to see pao play good soccer!!!!!!In 10 months i havent seen 1 decent baladara mexri tora. The psari vromai apo to kefali!!!!!!\THis is not the panathinaiko i remember. Sorry dude my patience is gone. I havent seen aspri mera since 1995 and 2 good pories in 2002 and 2001. How can u ex\pext us fans to persist the 5 yr plan otan mas exoune traviksi ta @@ mas gia 10 xronia

I'm not saying it will be easy to replace a coach this far into the season. I'm just saying that he has not done his job this year and no one should argue that.

Fylakouris is on stand-by. He did say (when he turned the team over to the Italian) that he is a soldier of PAO and whenever needed, he will be ready to help...

If we accidentally make it to UEFA cup tomorrow, it might be a good move to bring back Toti. He got us 1 wiln last time in UEFA against Sevilla, he might get us two this time around. And I believe he can inspire the young players and make them understand what shirts they wear.

I would even consider Livathino, until the season is over at least. If he is a good scouter, then he will know what players to use in what position (an area where Male is showing schizophrenic tendencies).

Archived