Phantis Forums

Aek vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O Olisadebe gkriniazei pali epidi den paizei..... :angry:

Tha nikisoume on Sunday...2-0 my prediction!!Twra pou piran fora oi paixtes,tha pame poli kala!!

I can see it from now

same thign will happen with nikopolidis again

he wont play the rest of the year due to your great management .. he will sign with us in the summer and we will have the same crys again traitor traitor traitir

I can see it from now

he wont play the rest of the year due to your great management .. he will sign with us in the summer and we will have the same crys again traitor traitor traitir

I kread someone that was very intelligent, but was killed in a car crash. His brain is being donated, are you interested in a transplant?

I can put in a word for you.

I can see it from now

he wont play the rest of  the year due to your great management .. he will sign with us in the summer and we will have the same crys again traitor traitor traitir

I kread someone that was very intelligent, but was killed in a car crash. His brain is being donated, are you interested in a transplant?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

xelao sto monitor san m#$%!s but i cant help myself.... :LOL:

evergreen strikes again!!!!! :nw:

I can see it from now

he wont play the rest of  the year due to your great management .. he will sign with us in the summer and we will have the same crys again traitor traitor traitir

dokimase to sto diko sou mialo prota and let me know if it worked then maybe I can try it

ela man.. this guy is your hero and y isnt he played more ?

ta idia eginan me ton nikopolidi ke efige ke klete akoma

if u lose this guy. in the summer what will it take 10 players from your team to leave so u can realize its not the players fault they leave its your management ?

now that frinos was killed by ofiara we must win to be only 1 point adrift of frinara

with bassara the ref that might happen

lets hope he calls a penalty when its a penalty this time

and not deny aek last year

as the announcer said "itan anthropino lathos"

lathos my ass!

lathos that cost aek a spot in the C.L

with bassara the ref that might happen

lets hope he calls a penalty when its a penalty this time

and not deny aek last year

as the announcer said "itan anthropino lathos"

lathos my ass!

lathos that cost aek a spot in the C.L

your a joke man...get out of here....

go back to your 10 minutesof extratime.. i dont doubt that the game is still on...hypocrit.,,

instead of sitting here and waiting for something bad to happen to pao so you can start ripping us apart...why dont u guys go and worry about your own team..its really really pathetic guys....that you have tocome here and poke fun because you guys are in a mess and it makes you feel better to rip on pao...just do us all a favor and get a life or a brain, then mb your comments will be welcomed...yeah i know "this goes to the pao fans who rip on olympiakos"...just ###### move on...god damn everyone (pao and oly fans) its ###### pathetic....

nilson has to ###### step up...

instead of sitting here and waiting for something bad to happen to pao so you can start ripping us apart...why dont u guys go and worry about your own team..its really really pathetic guys....that you have tocome here and poke fun because you guys are in a mess and it makes you feel better to rip on pao...just do us all a favor and get a life or a brain, then mb your comments will be welcomed...yeah i know "this goes to the pao fans who rip on olympiakos"...just ###### move on...god damn everyone (pao and oly fans) its ###### pathetic....

wait a second mate.i am just quoting the things you guys have said in this forum about aek selling games.i am watcing the game live and aek playes better so far so what is your problem?if you want to make this comments you could do that wednesday not now.mi ta theloume olla dika mas megale...........

if anyone is watching or listening to the game qand are still conviced that the ref is gunna help us..think again...the calls are mainly going aeks way...im not saying this as AEK BOUGHT THE REF...in many football games the calls go one teams way...its been towrds aek so far..

instead of sitting here and waiting for something bad to happen to pao so you can start ripping us apart...why dont  u guys go and worry about your own team..its really really pathetic guys....that you have tocome here and poke fun because you guys are in a mess and it makes you feel better to rip on pao...just do us all a favor and get a life or a brain, then mb your comments will be welcomed...yeah i know "this goes to the pao fans who rip on olympiakos"...just ###### move on...god damn everyone (pao and oly fans) its ###### pathetic....

wait a second mate.i am just quoting the things you guys have said in this forum about aek selling games.i am watcing the game live and aek playes better so far so what is your problem?if you want to make this comments you could do that wednesday not now.mi ta theloume olla dika mas megale...........
you talk of being married and having two jobs and yet you are still so immature...classy

Archived