Phantis Forums

Aek vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KILL VASSARAS AND HIS HOOKER LINESLADIES!

the goal was atleast 1 meter offside! 2 times offside in 1 fasi.

also lymbe i hope they burn youre house down frinos lover!

sapanis may u also crash and burn super traider.

goodnight malezani 1st half waisted totally.

well done pao...we screwed the game in 5 miknutes....awful showing...terrible...what a ###### waste of 80 minutes...what a waste...

this is a joke not footbal....pao worked so hard in the second half only to give it all away in the last 5 minutes...so poor...

s%$#!..so many chances and aek get one chacne in the second half and score...this is what we get for not finshing our chances....

it was not a chance vassaras will get banned for life no!

he took all pro aek media critics of him and carried the dead aek team to 3 points

wtf was galinovic doing ????? wat was biscan heading the ball into the path of libe

re wtfs wrong with these kunts loooooooooooooooooool

4get the refereeing we had too many chances ....we played in aeks gipedo with no fans and in 2nd half we were walking all over them

ok the gkekas goal was kanoniko alla ###### man oli missed from rite in front lol

super mario bros wat the ###### are u thinking darlas clearing the F***en ball in middle of field 5 minutes of F***en ridiculous soccer u malakes :blink: :blink: :blink:

it was not a chance vassaras will get banned for life no!

he took all pro aek media critics of him and carried the dead aek team to 3 points

It's called reverse psychology the AEK fans made it seem as though he would help us and he did exactly what they wanted them to do. Yes that 1st goal was offside, the 2nd one was Darlas fault Gali was going to get it and the 3rd was just our def getting exposed!!! This game was a huge DISapointment for our team they need to wake up and stop letting games slip away from us anyways onto next game

after so much f*cking work to start pllaying well from the beginning of the season..after somuch hard work to get the team running well and playing together...after everything we've done and been through he last 2 months we show this in 5 minutes..simply emabrrsing...after working so hard to be so careless...pathetic...

aek won the game in the last 5 minutes.pao didn t play bad and had many opportunities to score but in the last 5 minutes aek was lucky since the first goal seemed offside and the second goal came from pao defence mistake.it is still way to early and you can not bitch about your team after one bad result.opos eipe kai o osim i mpala einai p******.sorry

crazy afta ginounte,,,like in criti,,,,u had a goal from ofi from a aerial ping pong battle to and from dokaria gkeeper kai,,,it has to be the worst goal ever seen

u dominate whole match and other team score a xesmeno kota goal.....ahh greek soccer lol u make me laugh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

crazy afta ginounte,,,like in criti,,,,u had a goal from ofi from a aerial ping pong battle to and from dokaria gkeeper kai,,,it has to be the worst goal ever seen

u dominate whole match and other team score a xesmeno kota goal.....ahh greek soccer lol u make me laugh :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

yes but osfp didn t have so many tet at tet like pao had.we dominate the game but we had only one shot by dakol that went killing some birdies.pao in the second half had 3-4 opportunities.if the score was 1-0 or 2-1 anyway that would be the truth about this game.3-0 for aek is the result but aek didn t play that well.the kept trying but the first 2 goals were lucky.

u dominate whole match and other team score a xesmeno kota goal.....ahh greek soccer lol u make me laugh :LOL:

ti congrats kie prasina paparia se kokina kutakia?

the first goal was a clear off side (two aek players)....

the sec was fantastic...

and number 3 sta @@ mu...

A RE ELINIKO PODOSFERO... ATHANATO....

while we were denied a clear cut goal...

AFTA TA PRAGMATA DEN GINODE STO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RE KARAGGIOZIDES....

u dominate whole match and other team score a xesmeno kota goal.....ahh greek soccer lol u make me laugh :LOL:

ti congrats kie prasina paparia se kokina kutakia?

the first goal was a clear off side (two aek players)....

the sec was fantastic...

and number 3 sta @@ mu...

A RE ELINIKO PODOSFERO... ATHANATO....

while we were denied a clear cut goal...

AFTA TA PRAGMATA DEN GINODE STO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RE KARAGGIOZIDES....

pittman ive never seen u this serious go bak to ur funny comments man i love them.... :P

Archived