Phantis Forums

Aek vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

yea, instead of sellin the game to us, they prefered to give the championship to oly...

i know AEK has no money... so how much did they pay u????

pao 123 i am just mentioning your own supporters comments about aek "selling games"

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with bassara the ref that might happen

lets hope he calls a penalty when its a penalty this time

and not deny aek last year

as the announcer said "itan anthropino lathos"

lathos my ass!

lathos that cost aek a spot in the C.L

crawl back to youre cave!

instead of complaining all the time

yea, instead of sellin the game to us, they prefered to give the championship to oly...

pao 123 i am just mentioning your own supporters comments about aek "selling games"
your full of m*****es man...you got something construtive to say, then say it..if not, then keep your mouth shut...this goes to everyone....grow up alittle...

pao 123 you are you to takl to me about class?i just anwered one of your boys question since he was wondering about me.sorry if i offended your lovely and really good mannered boys....................whatever

your full of m*****es man...you got something construtive to say, then say it..if not, then keep your mouth shut...this goes to everyone....grow up alittle...
yeah i do actually.aek is playing better so far and the only thing that the haven t done yet is score.pao has to play better in the second half in order to get something from this game and get closer to osfp.

pao 123 you are you to takl to me about class?i just anwered one of your boys question since he was wondering about me.sorry if i offended your lovely and really good mannered boys....................whatever

you speak like a little teenage boy in your mothers basement...as i was told when i was growing up..if you want to be treated like a man, then start acting like one...

grow up...

im done with this "argument".. im above it, you should be too...

back to the game...

yeah i do actually.aek is playing better so far and the only thing that the haven t done yet is score.pao has to play better in the second half in order to get something from this game and get closer to osfp.
there we go...constructive...

:D

This ref is horrible is he not the same guy form last year when we lost? He is blowing the calls so bad that foul from behind on Gonzales should have been a yellow. I also agree why the F U C K didn't Mallessani start Vyntra I mean he shut Ronaldinho down I'm sure he can do the same to soraes(sp) and Nilsson needs to play mid not def. Man and Gekas needs to get off and Pap or Oli needs in this is horrible. I know I'm ranting but ahhhhhhh!!!!! Anyways we better pick it up in the 2nd half we can't afford to lose the opportunity to gain point on Oly

This ref is horrible is he not the same guy form last year when we lost? He is blowing the calls so bad that foul from behind on Gonzales should have been a yellow. I also agree why the F U C K didn't Mallessani start Vyntra I mean he shut Ronaldinho down I'm sure he can do the same to soraes(sp) and Nilsson needs to play mid not def. Man and Gekas needs to get off and Pap or Oli needs in this is horrible. I know I'm ranting but ahhhhhhh!!!!! Anyways we better pick it up in the 2nd half we can't afford to lose the opportunity to gain point on Oly

the ref is just plain bad today...vyntra isnt starting because we have paok next weekened then barcelona on wednesday...i guess malesani wants to give him a bit of a rest and mb seeif wooter can push us forward..which he hasnt been doing...papa has to come in for gkekas..this is not gkekas' kind of game...hes got to pick it up a bit

you speak like a little teenage boy in your mothers basement...as i was told when i was growing up..if you want to be treated like a man, then start acting like one...

grow up...

back to the game...

really!!!!!!!!you started this argument and you finish it? you got the wrong idea but i am a little boy in a basement?whatever for second time dude.

grow up...

back to the game...

really!!!!!!!!you started this argument and you finish it? you got the wrong idea but i am a little boy in a basement?whatever for second time dude.
hahahaha..enough file...back to something of somewhat importance...

pao just had a goal ruled offside.it was a good call since gekas was clearly ahead of aek defence.pao started the second half a lot better and they try to get control of the game.slick you are blind.

Wow Pap comes in and look at the pressure already. Now we need Oli to come in for Gekas, cuz Pap and Oli are amazing together. We also need Vyntra in there forget about saving him for Paok thats stupid and if he really want's to save him then put Goumas in then Nilson is getting exposed.

pao just had a goal ruled offside.it was a good call since gekas was clearly ahead of aek defence.pao started the second half a lot better and they try to get control of the game.slick you are blind.

it wasnt that clear of a call..it was a tough call, but i think i right one...

Archived