Phantis Forums

Mihalis Kostadinou

Nothing is done yet, so let's keep it together. Fortunatly though, Mixalakis has not recieved any lucrative deal from abroad, with that said we must be really close to swinging him over.

His agent said his client will decide on WEDNESDAY most likely as to where his future lies, patience.

I wasn't a big fan when i first heard of the possibility in signing Konstandinou

there are a few reasons to that

he isn't exactly as good as wut i expected to sign over the summer

he wears the Green Jersey (not the same situation as Nikopolidis)

but my fear is the pressure he will feel from Thyrlos if he fails to perform especially in the big occasion

the bright side he is big and is a consistent goal scorer

he has the experience of C.L.

i mean if we get Konstandinou were still not done in the signing period we still need somebody on the right side

Fellas!

Lets just wait till Friday until this rumor becomes a fact....

the thing that gets me is that I don't know if he's going to give 110%

We need to get a striker that's going to give 110% each and every time... Someone who's going to have the "fire in their eyes" ALL THE TIME.....

I hope that I end up being wrong....

In the meantime lets also go after Mpenza

does anybody have any idea who we are trying to get at the midfield ???

when does Olympiakos expect to sign Konstandinou ???

1: Read CH-Thrylos' post, it's being blanketed pretty good. It can be anyone, we'll wait and see.

2: Read some more, initially his agent said Wednesday, but from I've gathered there will be an answer by Friday for sure.

does anybody have any idea who we are trying to get at the midfield ???

when does Olympiakos expect to sign Konstandinou ???

1: Read CH-Thrylos' post, it's being blanketed pretty good. It can be anyone, we'll wait and see.

2: Read some more, initially his agent said Wednesday, but from I've gathered there will be an answer by Friday for sure.

alot of ppl saying Konstandinou will be signed by friday

does anybody know about his annual salary and how many years it will be

probably 2 + 1

since giovani is gone we need to have players that can cover ur offence and konstantinou is a good player.plus if we get mpenza also we will have more solutions in case we have any injuries.

since giovani is gone we need to have players that can cover ur offence and konstantinou is a good player.plus if we get mpenza also we will have more solutions in case we have any injuries.

thats thinking very positively

hopefully this turns out to work well

my fear is his first game will be against Pao in there field

tough to perform in those conditions and if he misses a few scoring opportunities and we don't win it just might affect the rest of his season

its all psychological i just hope the fans of Olympiakos won't be too rough on him early on

let him get comfortable

I can honestly say that now that we'e going to get Konstatinou this is a MUCH better move than having Giovanni. At the moment if we still had Giovanni I don't think it would've been as good as it would've been "lets say 3 years ago"

Giovannis is out ----- GREAT

Konstatinou is in ------ AWESOME

He's a TRUE sticker and CF and will score for us. The key here is that I'm looking at our strickers and we have the Cypriot National Team up front.

I heard on ERA that Olympiakos just anounced a 3 year Contract with Konstantinou

Kaloforeto to Palto ;) :hypocrite:

Olympiakos own official website is announcing the signing of Konstadinou for 3 years

it is official

2 new signings in the last 2 days

lets keep it going

wonder how Pao fans feel about this loss

its huge b/c it weakens there frontline and strengths there rivals as well

I believe he will be receiving a little under 1 mill yearly. Around the 900,000 euro ballpark. Although no figures where officially released by the PAE.

1.2 million Euros a year...Pao crappy management didnt even offer him a dime...You guys won this match..Hopefully we sign someone too thats not injured!!!

Where'd you get the 1.2 from ? All the sources I've come upon claim in or around the 900k mark, oh well.

Hopefully he performs, if we can snatch Mpenza as well I don't think he'll have problems being cut off and under quarentine up front.

Telika o Mikhali akolouthise ta lefta opos kathe allo apogelmatias podosfairistis kai gia mena tou laxiston kala ekane!

Gia ton Olympiakos omos ti tha ginei? mias kai pirate deftero paixti apo PAO tha kanete epitelous kamia ektos edras niki sto champions league? H malon thelete na sas danesoume alous paixtes vazelous na to kataferete? :P

giati kaka ta psemata, an erthi i proti sas ektos edras niki gia na alaxei to 0-4-21 sto CL, afto tha ginei xari paixtes tou PAO pou pirate, kai afto exei katalavei o Kokalis !

mporei akoma kai na dineste sta prasina me trifili sto stithos...na kanete epitelous kai kamia poreia tou laxiston mexri proimitelika ... :)

ti lete re paidia??? :LOL:

Archived