Phantis Forums

Mihalis Kostadinou

Ela Pano, ti ginetai ; se xasame toso kairo.

Na sou pw, akouw gia enan AKOMH slavo pou legetai Zlatkov, pou ta vrisketai afta ta paidia ? Na vroume kai emeis kanena diamanti paramoio DEN PAEI ALLO SOU LEO ! Mono etsi tha erthei kamia nikh ektos edras sto UEFA .

Erxetai h sfagh apo nwris fetos paidi moy :ph34r:

"O OLYMPIAKOS MAS KATANTHSE OFI" lene ta vazelakia :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We value our customers, & ANTE GEIA !

U do realise that oly is a fan of paos, i mean u guys and ur management were calling adonis and kostantinou kotes and s%$#! all up, however now that there at ur club u think the world of them.... lol ohhhh how things change and how ur true feelings come out about our players... lol

Anyways on a searious note, u guys did well in getting kostantinou and i personaly dnt hate ur new boy (un-like some narrow minded people)... i blame pao management 110% for kostantinou and adonis departure....

its a sad day for Pao

U do realise that oly is a fan of paos, i mean u guys and ur management were calling adonis and kostantinou kotes and s%$#! all up, however now that there at ur club u think the world of them.... lol ohhhh how things change and how ur true feelings come out about our players... lol

Anyways on a searious note, u guys did well in getting kostantinou and i personaly dnt hate ur new boy (un-like some narrow minded people)... i blame pao management 110% for kostantinou and adonis departure....

its a sad day for Pao

Mr Hollywood I agree 100 percent with you..It may be a first but u are right!!

Konstantinou and Nikopolides were well hated by the Reds..No they are deeply loved...Why wouldnt u like Konstantinou he destroyed the reds for so many years He has scored over 15 goals against them...Nikopolides is the best goalie in Greece he did wonders too..Know he is a hero..I have to agree good signings by ur club..Im not narrow minded like the rest of them...

Pao management is all to blame I dont care what anyone says......They have destroyed are team, and we want to win a prothlima this year....It should be interesting!

my question is would u guys be freaking out like this had he signed with aek?

To be honest with you, NO :o

He should have gone abroad and if he couldnt get a good deal from there then pao should have re-sighned him....

Im all for giving the guy a shot at "the big time" however this didnt occur and we should have re-sighned him....

Like Bidis said this will be very intresting to see how pao will react.... i tell u this much, if we suck badly this year both in greece n europe then thoes ignorant pao fans will turn to the bright side and will b calling for there heads (management that is) however something tells me that management will survive for a long time :tdown:

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/...sId=316604.html

Konstantinou crosses great divide

Olympiacos CFP have signed Cypriot international striker Michalis Konstantinou from rivals Panathinaikos FC.

Leading scorer

The 27-year-old was released by Panathinaikos despite top-scoring for the Athens side last season with 15 goals in 30 league games. He now joins the Greek champions on a three-year contract.

Na sou pw, akouw gia enan AKOMH slavo pou legetai Zlatkov, pou ta vrisketai afta ta paidia ?

Eki pou vrikame ton Vazeha pou mas efere protathlimata...taftoxrwna esei pirate Detari...and the rest is history :P

afti tin stigmi o Zlatkov kanei pareia mazi me to David, Mpenza and Figo and....all the other players you nearly signed :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

didnt konstantinou sign already yesterday? 13.7.2005?

in greek writing: 13-7-2005 and with a small addition: 13 -> 7 -2005 :LOL: :LOL:

anyway. it is a good signing, but not one that will make us unbeatable in greece. we still need 2-3 players to complete our roster.

Telika o Mikhali akolouthise ta lefta opos kathe allo apogelmatias podosfairistis kai gia mena tou laxiston kala ekane!

Gia ton Olympiakos omos ti tha ginei? mias kai pirate deftero paixti apo PAO tha kanete epitelous kamia ektos edras niki sto champions league? H malon thelete na sas danesoume alous paixtes vazelous na to kataferete? :P

giati kaka ta psemata, an erthi i proti sas ektos edras niki gia na alaxei to 0-4-21 sto CL, afto tha ginei xari paixtes tou PAO pou pirate, kai afto exei katalavei o Kokalis !

mporei akoma kai na dineste sta prasina me trifili sto stithos...na kanete epitelous kai kamia poreia tou laxiston mexri proimitelika ... :)

ti lete re paidia??? :LOL:

actually he went to a club that wanted and appreciates his body of work in his professional career

Pao didn't give 2 shits about him and wut was he suppose to do

now i hear through sportime that saviola is in Athens ready to sign with Pao

very nicely done by Vardiogiannis to deflect the negativity surrounding Konstandiou's move if its true

Unless Kokkalis plans to sign Saviola as well lol

In a Press Conference at Karaiskakis Stadium, Olympiacos presented the transfers for the new season. President Socratis Kokkalis officially presented newly acquired Kapsis, Konstantinou, Pappas, Kyriakos and Toure from the Ivory Coast. Mr Kokkalis voiced his satisfaction over the new transfers and hoped the footballers will help the red team achieve their goals, which is the double in Greece and a very good performance in Europe. Tonight at 21:00, in the presence of all players and technical staff, the new shirt will be presented.

www.geysfootballclub.com/greekfootball7.5/

Pappas, Kyriakos and Toure <<--------- this might be stupid but thats not our player is it??? :o

Telika o Mikhali akolouthise ta lefta opos kathe allo apogelmatias podosfairistis kai gia mena tou laxiston kala ekane!

Gia ton Olympiakos omos ti tha ginei? mias kai pirate deftero paixti apo PAO tha kanete epitelous kamia ektos edras niki sto champions league? H malon thelete na sas danesoume alous paixtes vazelous na to kataferete? :P

giati kaka ta psemata, an erthi i proti sas ektos edras niki gia na alaxei to 0-4-21 sto CL, afto tha ginei xari paixtes tou PAO pou pirate, kai afto exei katalavei o Kokalis !

mporei akoma kai na dineste sta prasina me trifili sto stithos...na kanete epitelous kai kamia poreia tou laxiston mexri proimitelika ... :)

ti lete re paidia??? :LOL:

what about your team and the greek championship smart ass.at least we win the domestic titles while pao is far behind.maybe you should change your color in to pink so we will be more polite because with green i don t know it get s me kind of horny............. ;)

Player Profile: Michalis Konstantinou

History, as is well known, can be repeated - and definitely for Panathinaikos’ fans it has been repeated in a bad way. Cypriot Michalis Konstantinou, whose name had been a slogan for them, “defected” from the Greek giants to their arch-rivals Olympiacos following in ‘traitor’ Figo’s footstep to the other side of the “camps”.

We don’t now exactly what happened but Konstantinou on July 14th is officially in the roster of the Greek champions.

Panathinaikos’ fans, angry at this new disgrace, blame their club’s officials for not trying harder to keep the Cypriot striker and start to think what to do in order to deal with the new facts.

Decree of fate, the big derby was scheduled for the opening match-day of next season in Panathinaikos’ home and the “well informed” in Pana’s side are talking about a not-so-“royal welcome”.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=73554&idSez=20

Intresting ;)

saviola will only play in greece in 10 yrs time when he is 33

well Varidogiannis announced that Saviola won't be in a Green Uniform

and who cares overall he thinks he is too big for Greece

anywayz the Konstadinou signing is important

i am sure he came to Olympiakos due to Okkas i mean it makes it more comfortable

off course he really game for money and success

i expect him to score 20 goals in the League and hopefully more in C.L.

he is a consistent scorer

something we lacked alot last season

but for him to score we still need to get a midfielder

If the geys had signed Saviola that would have been a total shocker since I believe too he thinks he deserves a 'bigger' club.

As for Mihalaki, well it will be very interesting how he will mix in and play with Rivaldo and co. My feelings are either things will be good or bad for him.

I hope his departure doesn't haunt us greens and hopefully our own strikers overshadow his absence.

Archived