Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems Sir Vardinogiannis is set to resign Konstandinou now that it seems Alouizi is out the door, Mixalakis must be a very stupid lad if he wants to resign with a club that had him good as dead just a few hours a go, and had turned their backs on him.

Spineless characters everywhere it seems.

It seems Sir Vardinogiannis is set to resign Konstandinou now that it seems Alouizi is out the door, Mixalakis must be a very stupid lad if he wants to resign with a club that had him good as dead just a few hours a go, and had turned their backs on him.

not anywhere near as stupid as signing for his arch enemies and losing the thousands of fans who loved him.

Where have u heard they are set to resign Konstantinou?

And is the Aloisi move definately over....i can see that they dun want another lemoni (anderson...)

Where have u heard they are set to resign Konstantinou?

And is the Aloisi move definately over....i can see that they dun want another lemoni (anderson...)

sportime.gr seems to be convinced...

Spineless characters everywhere it seems

U miss the point dude. mixalaki epithimia was to play abroad,,and panathinaios gave him the oppourtunity to go that way. Now that hes finding it difficulty finding a club,,,,,pao have to do the right thing and offer him a contract.

Spineless characters everywhere it seems will be the case if MANAGEMENT OF PAO OFFER HIM A MEDIOCRE CONTRACT,,,AND HE ENDS UP AT UR UR CLUB.

very good news!

pelegrino(pao managment main target) has signed with alaves.

this is very good news cause he is simply too old to come to us and play more than a year!

now we will 90% get lequi from lazio(argentinian center back) and much better than pelegrino and only 23 years old i think with italian passport

it seems as if aloizi will cause some troubles. since he signed the contract before he made the medical tests he is not ready to step back from the agreement. sportime sais that he would even proceed to fifa if pao wants to end the cooperation just like that. he also stated that he has the problem with the knee since birth.

it seems as if aloizi will cause some troubles. since he signed the contract before he made the medical tests he is not ready to step back from the agreement. sportime sais that he would even proceed to fifa if pao wants to end the cooperation just like that. he also stated that he has the problem with the knee since birth.

great idea to give him the medical after his signature is on the contract!!!! :tdown:

pao management SUCK :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

re paidia, pos evgale oli tin xronia omos me tin Osasuna?

I used to think that Zaets was the reason why Pao's transfer's sucked. But it seems that Zets was doing the best possible moves according to the money that Tzigger was offering him to use on transfers... :la:

The way things go we should consider of bringing Ogonsoto from Ergoteli or Labriako from Xanthi to replace Konstantinou :D

As a matter of fact we are so cheap thatwe would't be able to buy then from Ergoteli or Xanthi, unless they were free transfers. (look at foutsini and Sila...)

$Honestly$ Did we actually buy any of uor last years transfers? I don't think so. At least this year we got that Serich guy, but I am confident to assume that we didn't pay the 2 million everybody said. I heard that serich wanted extra 200.000 euro which we wouldn't give so his ex-team decided to just release him instead of having to pay the 200.000 Euros because they assumed Pao wouldn't buy him anyway next year. That is h=just my opinion of our fragokiller president.

enas GIANNAKOPOULOS tha mas sosei..... i PAE PAO thelei proedro me @@

kati den maresei stin istoria auti me ton Aloisi... kati vromaei :blink:

Archived