Phantis Forums

OSFP - Halkidona

Montreal_Thrillos

3 days after the win in france we play halkidona..

i say 2-0 but many starts resting

that is where our depth needs to take place

we have alot of good young players with potential they should be playing off course a few veterans around them will make them feel comfortable and were going play in the friendly confines of Karaiskaki

and above all win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was nice that we had our first away win in 6 years but now Oly is in difficult position. We have to do it well in three tasks : domestic champ, cup and Uefa with our aged team and with many injury problems (let alone the discipline problems and the home bans).

Traditionally, Greek teams aren't doing well under such a tough schedule. We 'll see.

I was just wondering, if the world's 500 Halkidona fans want grits with their southern ass-whoopin'. :LOL: :LOL: :box: . We have more confidence now than the guy in that Enzyte commercial.

'12 OLY Rivaldo

'77 OLY Okkas

'89 OLY Okkas

W-Nikopolidis

L- Ebede

or if Ebede doesn't play

'10 OLY Rivaldo

'32 OLY Kafes

'57 OLY Rivaldo

'80 OLY Okkas

'89 OLY Giovanni.

W- Nikopolidis

L- Androutsos

Ok, Ebede may or may not, I don't know. If he's in, Rivaldo scores early on a free-kick. Later, he'll set up Okkas on the head for a goal. Then Okkas kinda walks in and scores late. Or Rivaldo scores even earlier on a free-kick. Then Kafes scores a goal similar to the one he scored recently. Rivaldo fakes out the defense, a little underpowered on the shot, but Androutsos drops it, similar to Hiotis on that Konstantinou goal at OAKA and Rivaldo has an easy goal. In the 80th minute, Okkas takes in a cross heads it high, and it drops down off the crossbar off Androutsos and into the net. Finally, Bajevic goes for embarassment and Giovanni beats the lowly backup as we win with just one fan at Karaiskaki (Kokkalis)

again we are playing behind closed doors

i mean this has been a difficult season in itself with alot of injuries and inconsistency of play but now playing once again w/o the spirited Olympiakos fans

it does give Halkidona great confidence but Olympiakos is the far better team and needs to win the title and by doing so they must win to put the pressure on the contenders lurking behind them

go for the win

Half Time

the LInup was/is:

Nikopolidis

Anatolakis

Kostoulas

Pantos

Georgatos

Stoltidis

Kafes

Maric

Philippakos

Giovanni

Okkas

Phillippakos looks pretty good so far lots of pressing and the 2nd goal came from his setup and center.

Djole,Rivaldo on the bench catching some off time, Shurrer has a nice flu, probably from zairi............

Was up fellas anybody watched the game today? Is it me or was thrylos just awesome today these guys just played with such speed and finesse they looked like champions today....everybody played well today except okkas looked a little tired but I was truly shocked from their performance I expected the usual lackluster performance especially after the socheaux match. Looks like the youngsters (Daqol,Fillipakos) were real active and more confident on the field but I wish that Dusan put in Taralidis instead of Rezic that guy needs a lot of work and personally needs to be given on loan hes not ready for thrylos yet...I think Dusan has given him plenty of chances to shine and hes been disappointing....Anyway off to Toumba this week.....What a tough schedule these guys have in March I hope we get through this :huh:

Guest Protathlitis

Iroklis has scored 3 goals in the last two games. and these three goals have to be just about the easiest strikes a player can possibly score from B)

pretty easy game for us; the bloody gays struggle again to another 1-0

thrylara: i agree, the team came out to play yesterday to prove that we are worthy and capable of the prwtathlhma. even giovanni was fabulous, setting up both of the first goals very nicely as he does.

dakol was great, he missed several opportunities off djoles centers and was throwing himself into all the fashs he could. i agree with rezic, i dont think he is ready, maybe thats why bajevic threw him in to begin wtih, i dont think we'll be seeing him again any time soon.

Archived