Phantis Forums

videos of Ergotelis win over OSFP

drakos13

amazing how a PAO websitte gives us server room on their end by showing OSFP halia on videos

this shows u your fans watch more our team then concentrate on your team

even though the exposure is not good.. thanks anyways

then u wonder y we have the most fans in greece. when websites like this promote us... we will take it.

I also hope this website posts rivaldo lifting the greek title in may or will they be sore losers and show other OSFP halia instead?

Guest Protathlitis

That penalty could easily been given as a penalty!!

what are you talking about? from the view of the ref it would have looked like he cliped his heels. Ive seen much worse penalties given to pao this year

the guy is the dirtiest and cheapest player in greece. he is a scumbag. As for the penalty (the tiny shirt grab then the fall seconds later? what a load of crap. Objectively, that wasnt penalty. Would you really say that if that EXACT same penalty happened in leoforos when we play you you would stay quiet? absolutley not, and you know it.

Also Prota8litis mentions he has seen worse given to PAO....really? could you tell me which one out of the ONE penalty that was given to us?

I won't stay much on the penalty since we lost (and deserved to loose) even with it. But yes, the severity would be different in Leoforo or Karaiskaki, don't you think?

You are wrong for blaming a single player for the bad habits of the greek football (referees and players included). And you aren't fair to him; Giovanni is by far the greatest actor we have in our roster. Of course, that doesn't mean that the rest of the clubs are consisted of saints.

Guest Protathlitis

you vazeloi have just been waiting for a defeat like this to come out of the wood work and start your crap after the xanthi and aek games havent you?

you vazeloi are talking are saying that it was Geo's shirt being pulled that did it; thats crap; obviously it was because the ref thought his heels were clipped

I see why these kotes are rubbishing Geo; because of this at leoforo: sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you gay-kotes sssssssssshhhhhhh

yaniotis, dont make personal comments about our players like that in this forum: obviously Castillo is above at least you in the scheme of things

georgatos has done many things in the past that has made him a scumbag.. i accpeted him as a player up until he attempted to end papadopoulos' career last year by trying to snap his knee..that was just disgraceful....georgatos is a dirtbag and thats exactly why otto kicked him out of the national side...castillo is not a dirtbag, hes just terribly immature and doesnt know how to act like an adult let alone a professional footballer...

################################

they are just taking their shots at Olympiakos while their down and b/c their back in the hunt for the title

but wut Pao fans haven't noticed is that Olympiakos and Pao have had been very inconsistent this season

now it was Olympiakos turn to drop points now lets see when Pao drops some points

the pao fans that are posting this are clowns

they are just taking their shots at Olympiakos while their down and b/c their back in the hunt for the title

but wut Pao fans haven't noticed is that Olympiakos and Pao have had been very inconsistent this season

now it was Olympiakos turn to drop points now lets see when Pao drops some points

they call u skotes yet we proved were not scared

I mean 2500 of our fans took on 1000 panionio fans with no fear

If u ask me PAO are kotes after all they cant even fight themselves!!!!!

delete my post when it has a point... nice stuff

and yeah youre real brave with 2500 vs 1000 panionios fans (who arent even the panthers- they are the regular spectators older and younger...)

it takes guts for a bunch of idiots to attack a group less than half their size in numbers!!!!! (you critisized them yourself caling them stupid, now you are gloating about how great they are and call them fans)

delete my post when it has a point... nice stuff

and yeah youre real brave with 2500 vs 1000 panionios fans (who arent even the panthers- they are the regular spectators older and younger...)

it takes guts for a bunch of idiots to attack a group less than half their size in numbers!!!!! (you critisized them yourself caling them stupid, now you are gloating about how great they are and call them fans)

sorry

10000 panioios fans typo not a thousand we were outnumbered were we scared?

nope

i still crticize them but dont agree with what hey do but u cant call us chickens thats for sure

again i do not approve what they did

Guest Protathlitis

ela vre oly11

I dont consider myself one of those kind of 'tough' fans and I dont think your that type of fan either

theres nothing tough about stabbing a young defencless Greek: that goes for all the misguided Osfp, pao, aek, paok fans out there

I dont know what the fuk the argument is in here:

NOBODY IN THIS FORUM AGREES WITH WHAT THESE HOOLIGANS DO (I dont think)

whats the point in arguing about the logistics of this hooliganism?

none of us agree with: there are hooligans who 'support' all the big clubs in Greece. they are not tough people: many of them are criminals. when a Greek stabs a fellow Greek we see just how stupid this s%$#! is

ela vre oly11

I dont consider myself one of those kind of 'tough' fans and I dont think your that type of fan either

theres nothing tough about stabbing a young defencless Greek: that goes for all the misguided Osfp, pao, aek, paok fans out there

I dont know what the fuk the argument is in here:

NOBODY IN THIS FORUM AGREES WITH WHAT THESE HOOLIGANS DO (I dont think)

whats the point in arguing about the logistics of this hooliganism?

none of us agree with: there are hooligans who 'support' all the big clubs in Greece. they are not tough people: many of them are criminals. when a Greek stabs a fellow Greek we see just how stupid this s%$#! is

i agree :D

Oly 11 man u are stupid to support people that damage other human beings for following a differnt team

Man thats tough, funny thing is u probably admire them when ur some geek behind the keyboard B)

Talking about Penalties.....

It could have been given also one Penalty....without any problem....to Aegalio..against PAO.... but the ref decided not to give it...... Which made the Vazeli very happy....

At the end such decisions can make one a Champion or a Non-Champion....

I wonder if there isn't a Video out in the Net ?

you vazeloi have just been waiting for a defeat like this to come out of the wood work and start your crap after the xanthi and aek games havent you?

you vazeloi are talking are saying that it was Geo's shirt being pulled that did it; thats crap; obviously it was because the ref thought his heels were clipped

I see why these kotes are rubbishing Geo; because of this at leoforo: sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you gay-kotes sssssssssshhhhhhh

yaniotis, dont make personal comments about our players like that in this forum: obviously Castillo is above at least you in the scheme of things

You tell me not to make personal comments about players yet you make a personal insult to me. You're probably still frustrated about still being the whore of europe, it's ok maybe one day you will get over it.

Archived