Phantis Forums

PAO-OSFP

Elastonpappou 13

This Sunday we have the "derby" between PAO and the pelates!!! Does anybody know what time the game starts? Instead of going to an XXX cinema, I will probably take my girlfriend and go to the match instead... After that event, we will go home for wild sex just to smoke off the heat from the match.... :P :P

This Sunday we have the "derby" between PAO ......

derby?!?! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

we won our first match against you this year, but i dont think we will manage to beat you again, especially away.

we will take our chances during the playoffs :P ;) (if we get there... :( <_< :angry: )

PAO 8RHSKEIA NEKROFILIA!!!!

Now that's what i call GOOD SEX

Man, those Gauroi has turned us into necrophiliacs :LOL:

Anyway, even if we had beaten them by 36 points they wouldn't have felt it. They copped 56 cm loss...sorry points loss to the Turks :rolleyes:

Some friedly advice to the gauroi is to stay out of the water, you might drown. You are no longer water- tight!!! :D

PAO 8RHSKEIA NEKROFILIA!!!!

Now that's what i call GOOD SEX

Man, those Gauroi has turned us into necrophiliacs  :LOL:

Anyway, even if we had beaten them by 36 points they wouldn't have felt it. They copped 56 cm loss...sorry points loss to the Turks  :rolleyes:

Some friedly advice to the gauroi is to stay out of the water, you might drown. You are no longer water- tight!!!  :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe u should get Giovanni in for the Basketball team, he might play better in a different sport as his not doing much in ur football team

Ladder after round 16

..........Team.........................points..games....record....goal average

1 PANATHINAIKOS....................30....(16).......14-2...........+244

2 MAROUSSI HONDA.................27....(15).......12-3...........+92

3 PANIONIOS IDROGIOS...........25....(16)........9-7............-32

4 A.E.K....................................25.....(16).......9-7............+62

5 ARIS EGNATIA BANK..............24.....(16).......8-8...........+53

6 P.A.O.K.................................24.....(15).......9-6............+97

7 MAKEDONIKOS alfa................24.....(16).......8-8............+14

8 IRAKLIS AGNO.......................23.....(16)......7-9.............-53

9 OLYMPIA EXALCO...................22.....(16)......6-10...........-84

10 IONIKOS N.F.-AMAL..............22.....(16)......6-10...........-96

11 OLYMPIACOS C.F.P...............22.....(15)......7-8.............-33

12 M.E.N.T................................21.....(16)......5-11............-127

13 APOLLON AXAIA CLAUSS......21.....(15).......6-9...............-7

14 PANELLINIOS G.S.................20.....(16)......4-12............-130

2 points for win, 1 point for loss

Positions: 1-8 Participate in Playoffs, 13-14 Relegated to Men's A2

:( :( :(

congrats to you guys. but to be honest, this was no big achievement for your team, the big achievement was when we beat you guys in the first round, or it was more like a miracle. ;) B)

like some say in here: osfp is dead in basket. :angry:

there is no doubt for me, that you will win the title again this year. during the past years and now there is no better team in greece than pao. it gets a bit boring though, but it is a fact.

you really should try to convince giannakopoulos to take over the pae too. maybe it would work out better in football then. ;) :P

:( :( :(

congrats to you guys. but to be honest, this was no big achievement for your team, the big achievement was when we beat you guys in the first round, or it was more like a miracle. ;) B)

like some say in here: osfp is dead in basket. :angry:

there is no doubt for me, that you will win the title again this year. during the past years and now there is no better team in greece than pao. it gets a bit boring though, but it is a fact.

you really should try to convince giannakopoulos to take over the pae too. maybe it would work out better in football then. ;) :P

Good man CH- Thrylos ;)

Yes, your words are quite true. Oly is a ghost of the team it was 4-5 years ago. I wouldn't say your team is dead. It's just in hibernation.

If you do manage to stay up this season which I do believe, I'm sure the Aggelopoulos brothers will build a brand new team next year. The only player you have worthy of your colours is James Mason Jr. The rest are not even worthy to practice with your team.

Alvertis said it tonite :"I wish for a strong Olympiakos, AEK, PAOK, Aris, it would be better for basketball in Greece".

PAO is simply not just the best in Greece, but one of the top teams 5-6 teams in Europe and the clubs goal this season is to win the Euroleague for the 4th time. Those are the aspirations we have.

Actually in the last 3 seasons in the Euroleague including this season we are ranked 5th Behind Benneton Treviso, CSKA Moscow, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Barcelona.

PAO and Oly are light years apart. PAO has an empire going whilst Oly is going for relegation if they don't pull their fingers. Don't forget you won a game this season vs Apollon Patras only because video evidence is not accepted in the basketball court. Can you imagine the REAL...poop you would have been in if you were -1 point and Apollo +1???

Indeed last night was a great night my friends.... I was sitting in the blue seats at OAKA in the middle behind the PAO bench (just to see Obradovic :nw: )

I am telling you I haven't seen anything like that in years... 5 minutes form the end we were leading something like +37 points difference against the Tsounami survivors :LOL: , and 12.000 people were booing just as if the game was still in the "point".....

Amazing I tell you, but Thrynos? Thrynos was for Lypisi!!! I am not sure if we should celebrate a great win against the Tsounami survivors like Goulias and his company!!! :LOL:

PAO GERA GERA

40 STA M****A!!!!!

P.S. Alvertis was great :nw: and so was the rest of the team... Apart from the anegefalo Hatzivretta who spoiled the party... He made a mistake twards the end and this is when we lost the +35 differenece.....

OBRAAADOOVIIIIICCCC PARA PARA PAM PEROM PEROM...... :nw: :nw:

Archived