Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Kalamaria

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mihalis 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work by Gkekas on this one, returning the favour to Mihalis!

I really like this kid, i was vey happy he scored his first goal for us!!

All in all - slow first half, nice for PAO who controlled everything.

Cruising to an easy win!

o spiker eipe oti o pao paizei kalitera se tetoia paixnidia me mono ena amintiko xaf (basina)... kai bravo ston filakouri pou giauti tin eksipni kinisi tou na gemisei ta akra tis omadas.... bravo Toti!!!

Fere mas tin omada pali proti... geia sou Toti... geia sou Toti!!!!!!

Munch is essential for PAO. Konstantinou should be happy that when Gekas plays, he'll have less pressure to do things. This duo has future.

Sanmartean should be sent home soon. Anyway, Kalamaria isn't a great team, but it was good to see PAO play a decent game.

Of course, we did the same against OFI and then we ..sucked!

I heard that PAO has found a new coach, who will be in Athens on Monday. (unless Solind replies by Sunday--very unlikely)

Definately agree w/ FastGreek on this one. PAO played very fluid and carefree today, much more willing to take it to Kalamaria they they possibly could've been under Scazny. I figure if players have responded this well to Filakouri...by all means let him stay. I'd at least let him finish out the year. I mean he's made PAO youth academy probably the best in Greece, and I think this will/could translate to success for the senior side. Though I wouldn't be disheartened with having Solid as a coach, I've think we've found the answer with Filakouri. :D :nw: :gr:

Great game for the Greens... Gkekes and konstantinou formed a great partnership.... Konstantinos Charalambides is showing his class, game sfter game... This kid was all over the pitch.... Great vision and his passes are brilliant.... Pappou did you get your vision checked or do u think he is useless still...

Basinas and Gonzales were less imppersive but overall the boys did there job... They will be tough to beat and I think they will handle Seville..

Krima Bides can not play.. Skasel will have to fit in.. No i am worried...........

Munchs' return will be HUGE and was already felt today. The team will pick up on it's confidence and Gkekas showed he came to leoforos to play, jokes aside.

The Spaniards are knocking on leoforos door, give it to them ! Then I can return to the normal teasing and harrasing of you greens :D God I hate the spaniards.

the other thing is... i saw Basina played very well today... maybe tou paei na paizri monos tou san amintiko xaf... exei olo ton xoro kai auto apo oti eida ton voithaei!

basinas played well becuase he did what he does with the ethniki..fylakouri put him in a strict defnese mid position...he just ran around winning the ball and did the job well..when we try to incororate him into the attack always he gets caught out and plays awful...he played in the position which suits him best and playeed a good match..gonzalez did well in the first half but then did very well in the second..he was distributing the ball and working it around nicely and taking contro of that attacking portion of the pitch.. i see a great partnership in michali and gkeka..they compliment each othwer very well and work together like wonders...bidis played a great game as well..he is forming a great role in the midfield..him and gonzalez were really playing some nice balls and interplay in the midfield...really nice looking stuff...and of course, las t but not least..MUNCH..the man is sorely missed when he is not on the pitch..he played acouple great long balls and showed the heart of why everyone loves him...most of the goals somehwat involved him and he really showed what we are missing when he is gone..overall a good match...fylakouri has a great mentality for pao.. i hope he has the capabilites to coah pro ball as well because the team really clicked today..they seemed to be playing for a cause today which i havent seen in a while...he has so much passion for pao that it seems to have rubbed off on everyone...i hope he does wonders with sevilla..a great morale booster!

i couldnt help but notice.........the stadium was pracically empty. even in gate 7 and 8 there were only about 25 -30 people

eixe poly kosmo apo ekso pou ithelan na doun ton agona alla den tous evazan mesa....

i couldnt help but notice.........the stadium was pracically empty. even in gate 7 and 8 there were only about 25 -30 people

the prices in general and especially for this match were ridiculous.

I don't blame the brothers for not showing up anyway.

great job on supporting your club Pao

and u guys want a 50,000 seat stadium

are u guys actually going to consistently put fans in the stands

i mean in c.l. the 3 homes games u had your average attendance was 12,000

and capacity is 16,000

get where i am going with this

Archived