Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Kalamaria

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

y are u guys so down on your team?

what because they are 7 back and got kicked out of the cup?

theres still 13 more games.

there form is poor, and also i just think kalamarias are capable of making it a bit difficult...they do have some great players that can make suprises...

SCENARIO 1

Kalamaria will take a shock lead early and till 76 mins it will go like that but immense PAO pressure will pay off after a corner will be headed in by Michali. Ten minutes later Gegkas will score his first league goal for the club and will be an instant hero... 2-1 PAO...

SCENARIO 2

PAO will start the game like maddogs and by the end of thirty minutes it will already be 3-0 and then they'll take their foot off the gas... 3-0 or 4-1 PAO...

SCENARIO 3

Right at the stroke of half time Kalamaria will reduce to ten man and PAO scores twice to win it in the second half... 2-0 PAO...

MY GUESS

Scenario 1 ---reality--- <_<

Scenario 2 ---hopefully--- :tup:

the lineup may look like this

-------------------galinovic----------------------

-----vyntra--henriksen--goumas----MUNCH--

----------------basinas(andric)----------------

--bidis-----------------------------skacel-------

----------------gonzalez(??)--------------------

-----------michalaki--------gkekas--------------

i dont know ab out gonzalez's punishment for punchin asuncao or if basinas will play....but munch is supposedly gunna start!

I SAY 5-1 AND I AM THINKING MUCH OF ALOWING KALAMARIA SCORE A GOAL.

KOKOTOVICH, AMORIN AND SOME OTHER PRIC COACHES THAT NEVER MANAGED TO COACH ANY OTHER A ETHINKI TEAM EXCEPT KALAMATA ARE NOTHING BUT KALAMARIA'S PRESIDENT "PAPADOPOULOS" DOGS. THEY GO WERE HE GOES AND THEY NEVER WERE REALY SUCCESFULL. AS A MATTER OF FACT WHEN "PAPADOPOULOS" WAS THE PRESIDENT OF KALAMATA THEY WERE THE FIRST IN LINE TO COACH IF ONE OR THE OTHER FAILED. KALAMATA ALSO HAD YATSEK GMOH AND ZAIRZINIO AS A COACH. DO EXPECT THEM NEXT IN LINE AFTER KOKOTOVICH IS FIRED :whistle:

DAMN I DON'T EXACTLLY REMEBER ALL HIS DOGS BUT BE SURE OF ONE THING

PAPADOPOULOS DOESN'T KNOW ONE THING ABOUT SOCCER, BUT HE HAS THE BEST DAMN FACILITIES FOR TRAINING, HE WANTS TO MAKE MONEY OF HIS PLAYERS AND IF HE STARTS TO LOOSE MONEY THE KAFENIO IS DONE FOR HIM, THE PLAYER MARKET HE PREFERS IS GANA AND BRAZIL WERE HE HAS HIS DIMOND BUSINESSES.

Games started

Lineup

Galinovic, Henriksen, MUNCH ( :nw: ), Goumas, Gonzales, Mihalaki, Basinas, Vyntra, LAMOIO, Bides, Gkekas

Im very happy Gkekas is starting. Also very very happy Munch is in, and I want to hang myself that LAMOIO is playing.

Seriously, how the hell does LAMOIO play soccer? When i watch him play it motivates me - it makes me think if he can play at PAO, than I can do anything i want

Looks like 4-4-2

Archived