who saw what happened in old trafford?

tottenham getting robbed by the ref

heres the article for those who missed it

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?...=321002&cc=5901

now all fans of greek soccer can agree our league doesnt have the worst refs

england has them even refs in greece dont miss that

Moved here, where it belongs.

Huge clanger! :LOL:

The funny thing is that English refs get away with it as players and fans are very tame.

The sad thing is that Roy Carroll, originally of County Fermanagh, is N. Ireland's keeper. We are in for a looong night at Old Trafford v. England! :(

Guest Protathlitis

I know yeah, mendes was smiling at the end of it all. If it was in Greece, well....

Irlande, How did you/ your family end up in N'ireland. Also doesent N'ireland have a different no1: martyn? What did you do for the euro qualifiers, your alleigances?

Moved here, where it belongs.

Huge clanger!  :LOL:

The funny thing is that English refs get away with it as players and fans are very tame.

The sad thing is that Roy Carroll, originally of County Fermanagh, is N. Ireland's keeper. We are in for a looong night at Old Trafford v. England!  :(

Don't worry Irlande... Its England you are playing against, not a serious team. If you can beat one of the big name national teams, it is certaintly England!!! :P

Now as far as the goal.. What did you expect in a circus called the Premiership... Circus players, Circus fans, Circus Prsidents and coaches and Circus refereeing!!! It's all making sense!!!!

The goalkeeper was Caroll!!! Instead of Ferguson now sending this guy home, putting him to jail, raping him, and then kill him, he will come out during this transfer period and will probably pay another 50mn pounds for another boxer of some kind such as W. Rooney in order to sell some shirts to the drunk, fat, tattoed Manchester supporters with their 6 kids!!!!

The whole thing is very typical to me.. I have seen this screenplay hundreds of times.... Caroll and Silvestre and the Neville Sisters will stay at Manchester until the ager of 45 same as Irwin, Pallister and Steve Bruce did.... And in front you will have some poor guys as Cantona, Giggs, Ruud, and Roy Keane try to make a circus like that act like a team.... :angry:

OYST!!!! :box:

Irlande, How did you/ your family end up in N'ireland. Also doesnt N'ireland have a different no1: martyn? What did you do for the euro qualifiers, your alleigances?

Ended up here as my penpal/fiancee wouldn't move to Atlanta, GA.

Yes, Norn Iron also have Maik Taylor (born to a local soldier stationed in Germany) who had a brilliant match v. Spain that gave Greece 1st place in the group after our 1-0 Ukraine victory.

Btw, I rout for Northern Ireland in every match except v. Greece or Cyprus. Playing England in Old Trafford will be interesting as the English know very well Roy Carroll's exploits :( I hope they switch back to Taylor!

• 2 weeks later...

Howard better? Howard started the season pretty bad, are you sure?Oh, like I care, Money U is weak in goal, and has been for a quite a time. If Arsenal, doesn't come out on top, I'd rather Chelsea than Money U.

a clear goal like this how could they not reverse the decision?

simple... everyone in terms of refs love kissing the ass of Fergie and that's also what happened in the game between MU v CFC in the Cup last Wednesday! an even ref in the first half, a Fergie-licking in the second... I'm afraid we will have the same things in Turkey in the second half :(

Archived