Phantis Forums

PAO - PAOK

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for christs sakes can uz stop the sanmartean bashing for christ sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he had a quiet game and uz jump in here and bag this s%$#! out of him. The paidi was playing right wing,,,he did not replace equi,,,and if u didnt see that theres somethinh wrong. If he was playing in ekis spot"elefthero messo" he would have been roaming all over the park. The paidi has been uninjured for 4 weeks in a row,,,compared to last yrs 1 in and 6 ekso. The palikari hasnt played for 6- 8 mnths vasika,,,and uz expect him to be the maradona of the carpithians every week. Get of his back gmto,,,,,leave the palikari alone,,,,afterall theres are 11 players on the field. THe pitch was a disgrace, how do expect 2 teams to play decent soccer on a pathetic waterlogged pitch like that

The pitch was not that bad. There have been worse.

And big deal if he was playing on the right. Its not completely out of position for him. Am I supposed to feel sorry for him bc he is Sanmartean. All players should be treated the same. Players in todays game should be a lil more versatile anywaz. If he was on the left I would understand but he was on the right which suits he more of the two wings. And I wouldnt criticise him either ifhe showed a bit more passion and effort.

Ok my conclusions of the game....

The biggest moment I think is where Kapetanios :nw: :nw: :nw: went to gate 7 to speak with the PAO fans!!! Drako were you in gate 7 last night? Did you see kapetanios? The most amazing thing however is that the guy walked in front of the PAOK fans (thats why I like the guy he has huge balls!!!) and started TALKING with the leader of the PAOK fans just after some seats were thrown between the fans... Actually nobody dared to throw anything at him (not even the PAOK fans)... This was another of the many unforgettable moments of Kapetanios!!!! :nw: Kapetanio get rid of the useless Tzigger and take charge of the PAE again!!!! :nw:

Now back on the game... Michalakis saved us once again by scoring with a magnificent header in the 84th minute... Bides, I will say it once more. I LIKE Michalakis, I call him PALTO because that is his nickname but I actually like they guy.....

Now I think once again I was right about Sanmartean... I said it all along that he is a very good player, knows loads of football, but his football is 100 years behind from the modern football play. He reminds me a lot of Giovani-podovolley-keep walking.... I am sorry to say this but nobody can convince me that a single touch or a single good moment in a match can earn you a spot..... The only excuse to Skazni is that he hasn't really got any choices.....

Maric played badly in the midfield, with Skatchel being the worst of all once again!!!

Sabanis didn't really do anything more than Maric, and the only people that played well are Galinovic (his mistake wasn't very bad because the ball was very slippy), Goumas, MUNCH :nw: :nw: , Kyriakos-Arhodas-Nesta and Papadopoulos who was very dangerous throughout the match. Also Michalaki has 2 players constantly on him but he did well by scoring in the end... :tup:

If I was carrying a gun and had 3-4 bodyguards either around me or in the crowd I could also do many things...

Do you also want to sign Psomiadis as a Sub Director in PAO? It fits the profile and is a "free agent" ... You can also take Louvaris and Mpeos and make a super team ... <_<

If I was carrying a gun and had 3-4 bodyguards either around me or in the crowd I could also do many things...

Do you also want to sign Psomiadis as a Sub Director in PAO? It fits the profile and is a "free agent" ... You can also take Louvaris and Mpeos and make a super team ...  <_<

Re lamoio haw can you compare his majesty "Kapetanios" with the Lamoioa? I would like to see Beo or Psomiadi or Louvari walking in front of gate 13 without anything happening..... ;)

FORZA TA KOUBOURIA!!!!!!!!!! :tup: :nw:

Ok my conclusions of the game....

The biggest moment I think is where Kapetanios :nw: :nw: :nw: went to gate 7 to speak with the PAO fans!!! Drako were you in gate 7 last night? Did you see kapetanios? The most amazing thing however is that the guy walked in front of the PAOK fans (thats why I like the guy he has huge balls!!!) and started TALKING with the leader of the PAOK fans just after some seats were thrown between the fans... Actually nobody dared to throw anything at him (not even the PAOK fans)... This was another of the many unforgettable moments of Kapetanios!!!! :nw: Kapetanio get rid of the useless Tzigger and take charge of the PAE again!!!! :nw:

Now back on the game... Michalakis saved us once again by scoring with a magnificent header in the 84th minute... Bides, I will say it once more. I LIKE Michalakis, I call him PALTO because that is his nickname but I actually like they guy.....

Now I think once again I was right about Sanmartean... I said it all along that he is a very good player, knows loads of football, but his football is 100 years behind from the modern football play. He reminds me a lot of Giovani-podovolley-keep walking.... I am sorry to say this but nobody can convince me that a single touch or a single good moment in a match can earn you a spot..... The only excuse to Skazni is that he hasn't really got any choices.....

Maric played badly in the midfield, with Skatchel being the worst of all once again!!!

Sabanis didn't really do anything more than Maric, and the only people that played well are Galinovic (his mistake wasn't very bad because the ball was very slippy), Goumas, MUNCH :nw: :nw: , Kyriakos-Arhodas-Nesta and Papadopoulos who was very dangerous throughout the match. Also Michalaki has 2 players constantly on him but he did well by scoring in the end... :tup:

no i was enjoying the game from 10G ......... i was right in the lowest row, unfourtunatly i dont think i got on tv.

Skatsel wasnt our worst player at all.......at least he ran and tried....Basinas???? terrible backpasses, slow, clumsy........

as for Sanmartean i think he did have some good moments first half, and that pass wasnt jus luck........second half he was just exuasted........maybe he would be better as a forward so he has an excuse not to mark?

Good morning Gents and Happy New Year to all.

I would like to relay a couple of observations about the game yesterday.

1) Where is the midfield and the linking player? Why are the midfielders walking rather than running, Why do we have to try long balls from the defense in order to start an attack?

Everytime we had the ball. it was a slooooow built, that resulted in back passes, that most of the time did not get to the player intended, and then the result would be a long ball from the back.. Our only hope was that PAP got to the ball and hope..

I was very disappointed with the performance of the team. Having played , coached, and officiated the game at high levels, the faults lie in the positioning and use of players. We are a slow team on the wings, unimaginative in the middle and innefective up fron. We must have players that can run, that have imagination and want to play.

We need to get some imagination to our game if we are to succeed in Europe, and that starts from the top. :box: :not: :box: :not:

I only caught the last 30-35 min. of the game but from what I saw:

1) PAO's midfield was next to non-existent. It seemed near the end whenever PAOK cleared the ball, they were counterattacking pretty well. If Salpingidis wasen't double-covered (and had help) he could've scored. This is where tranfers can really help this team out for the strech run (Greek League, Greek Cup, and UEFA Cup), as they have no depth.

2) PAO attacked pretty well despite not having Olisidebe and Gonzalez. It probably could've been 3-1 or 4-1 had they been there. Take nothing away from PAOK, their defense played well. But what a great diving header from Konstantinou near the end :D !!

3) PAO will have a goalkeeping problem w/ Gallonivic (sp?) (who played well, despite PAOK's goal) and Halkias. Both can play well but are prone to some incosistency. Halkias has more to lose in this situation (national team selection, playing time) and needs to step it up in order to maintain this. Though at this point, I'd play whoever's in form and swtich when it's not the case.

4) I was surprised at the number (and lack of class) of PAOK fans at the game. Granted, I'm sure all sports teams have their "a-hole" supporters, but racist chanting and not showing respect for the Tusnami victims in Asia is disgusting. And people figure why Greek Soccer was bad in terms of management, attendance, revenue, and quality throughout the 90's :angry: :blink: :ph34r:?! This has to stop and people need to be held accountable for this . I wouldn't be surpirsed if FIFA and/or UEFA lay out some kind of punishment for this.

Archived