Phantis Forums

PAO - PAOK

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys lets just hope the real pao turns up and gives this team a pasting. Theres no excuses for tiredness and fatugue, the players have had a good freshening up period and they should put in a solid performance at home if they are serious. I expect skazny to fit Gonzalez and Sanmartean in the 11ada. Sanmartean is our best option for right midfield, i dont expect the cyprian to play right wing just yet. They should gradually blend him into the team,,,an lets see how he goes.

i dont understand, Bidis is a promising player, he is PAO, greek cypriot, its about time for PAO to buy such players. pappou how can you tell people Maric is even half decent (which he is barely 1/8 decent) and then trash a big prospect like Bidis? Im not sure if i have seen him play (there were some good midfielders i saw cyprus-france play) but worst possibility is he is no better than the crap washups we have now- and if thats the case, he should still start because greek players should play for PAO too.

Pappou is a ******.. You talk about trashing Greek Cypriots all the time.. Your probably not even greek as your mother if your Albanian.. Dont talk nonsence if you dont know what your talking about.. Let the kid play before you can trash him.. Your not a fan of Pana anyways.. You dont like to se Cypriots succed in Greece.. too bad Konstantinou is one of the teams best and rishest.. You should be banned just for pure ignorance its people like you that put a bad name to Greeks all over the world..

Please no presonal attacks. This post was edited by Ziaka.

bides, take it easy on the insults eh...

that france game was the only time i have ceen cyprus play lately but i have to say i was impressed, yes they lost, you guys arent like the ethniki elladas yet, but cyprus showed some potential and some good players, i think cyprus would at least have a tie if it werent for Okkas, who is simply pathetic...once cyprus can get that 2nd forward (or okkas to play like he used to) with anastasiadis you guys could make a good team and maybe make it to a tournament...

You should be banned just for pure ignorance its people like you that put a bad name to Greeks all over the world..

His got a point there, u r ignorent and you do think u know it all and might i add u cant stick to ur own word either about giving players a chance...

his got a good case against you :P

This is the first of two rough games for pao.

'7 PAOK Salpiggidis

'81 PAOK Yiasoumis Yiasoumi

W- Tohoroglou

L- Galinovic

Oh and pappou I think I Speak for all my fellow Cypriots when I say " Cyprus kicks A$$. I do think Yiannakis will score for us. I think Yiasoumi is also a good player, and yes, even Konstantinou is a great player. Cyprus's players are up and coming. Cypriots can succeed in Greece.

It's situations like these which it sucks to have a Greek father and a Cypriot mother. Although Bides I don't think will be successful. Why? Because APOEL SUCKS! GO OMONOIA!!!!!!!!!

This is the first of two rough games for pao.

'7 PAOK Salpiggidis

'81 PAOK Yiasoumis Yiasoumi

W- Tohoroglou

L- Galinovic

Oh and pappou I think I Speak for all my fellow Cypriots when I say " Cyprus kicks A$$. I do think Yiannakis will score for us. I think Yiasoumi is also a good player, and yes, even Konstantinou is a great player. Cyprus's players are up and coming. Cypriots can succeed in Greece.

It's situations like these which it sucks to have a Greek father and a Cypriot mother. Although Bides I don't think will be successful. Why? Because APOEL SUCKS! GO OMONOIA!!!!!!!!!

You're an Omonia fan and an Oly fan? So you support the tryfili in cyprus but you support the geys in greece. Thats strange.

I have a basic philosophy in my life... I never trust Cypriots and especially Cypriot footballers!!! Konstadinou is just the expemtion where I will say it again, I LIKE THE GUY... I think he is very good footballer but money, fame and Kartsona ruined his carrer. However I can never trust a typical cypriotic face looking like this....

Posted Image

:P :P

On another note Sabanis has refused a loan to Halkidona and that is why Anderson's transfer is becoming quite difficult. I haven't got anything personal against Sabanis but I think last year he played really well but usually when he gets his chances he has hardly shown something that will convince people that Miltos is made for the PAO starting squad... If I was him I would prefer to go somewhere to have more playing time....

LOL @ chrisc :LOL:

An earing on the right ear??? Oh boy. That says alot ;)

Hehe if you take a closer look you will see that i have ear rings on both ears

Another guy who is easilly jumping to conclussions. Are you related to Elastonpappou?

:D :D :LOL:

Archived