Phantis Forums

PAO - PAOK

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a basic philosophy in my life... I never trust Cypriots and especially Cypriot footballers. However I can never trust a typical cypriotic face looking like this....

I am a Cypriot too.

Would you trust a face like this?

Posted Image

:D :D :D

Now that I look at you I have to admit that you don't have the typical cypriot-fatsa... And I was talking about that guy we bought not you....

And by the way do you know what is actually bothering me? That all you cypriots do not support a team according to your preferences but according on how many Cypriot players are in the squad... ;) I think you should look at stuff with a little bit of more objectivity... Otherwise we (the Greeks) would have been supporting Werder, Bolognia, Ajax, Inter etc etc.....

Now that I look at you I have to admit that you don't have the typical cypriot-fatsa... And I was talking about that guy we bought not you....

And by the way do you know what is actually bothering me? That all you cypriots do not support a team according to your preferences but according on how many Cypriot players are in the squad... ;) I think you should look at stuff with a little bit of more objectivity... Otherwise we (the Greeks) would have been supporting Werder, Bolognia, Ajax, Inter etc etc.....

Pappou i am just joking with you man. I respect your oppinions, and most of the times i totally agree with your posts. I just posted the picture as a joke.

You are wrong about saying that Cypriots support a team according on how many Cypriot players are in the squad. Every Cypriot has a favorite team in Cyprus and in Greece, not in any other Country. I have been a PAO supporter since i was a little kid. Before even a single cypriot was playing in a Greek team. I have been a member of the local PAO fun Club (Paralimni Ammoxostos fun club) for years now.

There are currently 3 Cypriots playing for PAOK and 3 for Xanthi and i don't know anyone who supports those teams. Most of the people support PAO, OSFP, or AEK.

Don't worry mate I never said anything wrong agast Cypriots in general. I just said that I have had enough of Cypriot Palta in our squad. And you might be correct about what you say but you have to admit that generally Cypiots are a bit too-patriotic (same applies to Greeks by the way)....

Anyway, Dimitraki, long time no see... Why don't you come to Leoforos again and I will make sure that you keep supporting the same team from the start till the end of the game.... :P No voulgaroi songs tommorow... Besides that hasn't been around for quite a long time... Tommorow I will start shouting at the Lamoio and I will make him return to MPAOK!!!! :P

Anyway, Dimitraki, long time no see... Why don't you come to Leoforos again and I will make sure that you keep supporting the same team from the start till the end of the game.... :P No voulgaroi songs tommorow... Besides that hasn't been around for quite a long time... Tommorow I will start shouting at the Lamoio and I will make him return to MPAOK!!!! :P

Dimitraki please go to Leoforo tommorrow, so PAOK can win for sure. :LOL:

Pappou as for the Voulgari slogan, don't tell me it has not been around for a while, since I have clearly heard last season when I was watching the PAO - PAOK (3-0) game on ERT-Sat.

As for lamoio, you can keep him. We don't need more palta on our team.

ZIAKA - I was inside Leoforos last year and I cannot recall that disguisting slogan being shouted. However I cannot put my hand to the fire... Perhaps an incident might have triggered some idiots to start shouting... Evergreen or Drako can confirm if they remember otherwise...

Anyway I will be happy to settle for a loss tommorow against you guys as long as you get Lamoio back to Touba and keep him away from Leoforos!!! Actually you might want to get him and loan him to Thrynos!!! :P

Anyway I will be happy to settle for a loss tommorow against you guys as long as you get Lamoio back to Touba and keep him away from Leoforos!!! Actually you might want to get him and loan him to Thrynos!!! :P

I'll settle for that plan. Send him to limani. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for the offensive slogan I heard it clearly on TV. That's not to say that our fans were angels. They were shouting anti-Olympics slogans at the same game.

pappou yes it was definitly at last year in leoforo, i was there, and i have it on video tape several times to prove it. it wasnt just a couple, it was all of 13,14,12 screaming it....i was also there, and will be there tommorow.

i thought it was funny, ignorant but its just to make them mad....most things yelled in a game arent really meant.....and i dont doubt theyll yell it tommorow.....arent PAOK a pontian team anywyas?

boys, I'm offended when anyone calls greeks "voulgaroi"

this kind of garbage has no place in the game.... that, and all the other insults about anyone's mother....

i think any racist and deeply offending remarks should be grounds for expulsion. perhaps, like you said, they don't really mean it, they do it to upset the opponents, but this shows how immature these people are and non-respectful of our greek history.... it's shameful... (by the way, do you think it works? I think it makes the others more mad and play harder)

I live abroad and all greeks (including cypriots) have an apreciation of being greek....

one more thing: I may hate the gavroi, for example, and a few other teams, but as a TEAM, but not hate anyone who plays (works) for a team. that's why I find it easier than some of you to support the greek teams when they play non-greek teams...

Eki Gonzales was judged by Zdenek Scasny not to be ready, and this means that he will not be present at the biggest of the matches of the 13th day, against PAOK at Alexandras Avenue. The Argentinean midfielder missed out on all the training sessions last week, as he was back in his homeland, which he returned from just yesterday, and this means that he will be replaced by Lucian Sanmartean, who will start out as a basic player. For the same reasons, Rene Henriksen is also out of the team for tomorrow, along with Doumitrio Mitou as well as Olisadebe, who is still in Nigeria.

I'm listening to the game, so I may not be getting right, but I hear that PAO is dis-joined, not enough imagination in its play, etc... another scappy game.

I'm happy that we scored 2, but our defense is not good, guys. PAOK had too many chances, but many midlfielders didn't bother to mark. It's like everyone was out of synch.... like everytime there has been an extented time between games, PAO sucks.

Also, if we play the same way against AEK at OAKA next game, we'll be in for a very difficult time.

Congrats to PAOK. They could have won the game.

yes, very scrappy game, PAOK could have won, but PAO could have got them by more, it was a slipery pitch today.

good players:

Kiriakos (best)

Minx

Sanmartean (first half)

Konstantinou

Gkoumas

Galinovic

worst players:

Maric- thinks hes a lot better than he is, so every time the ball is bouncing around the area instead of clearing he tries to tricks.....loses it, PAOK scores. occasionally he does do some good work though, hes very inconsistent. Sapanis can take his spot, he did better tonight.

Konstantinidis- shouldnt play, and not on a wing. he cant cross to save his life

Basinas- worst of the match award, lazy, sloppy...Barcelona interested in him? please this is likely as Gavros getting Shevchenko....

Sanmartean 2nd half: tired, lazy, crap. refuses to mark or press.

Also why they let paok fans in is a wonder....they do nothing but provoke fights, and take up seats that could be sold. they didnt let us in touba last year....very disgraceful, started chanting during the silence for the asian victims....and they get pissed when they hear voulgaroi.... that was back, and i chanted it too, it only seems right because fans like that should never be called greeks (this has to me NOTHING to do with Thessaloniki, ONLY with those PAOK fans)...over 60.000 dead and millions homeless and paoktzides think its funny....

but maybe rou rou roumanoi would be more appropriate with the big PAOK Bucharest banners they brought......... :D

in the end we all got what we deserved PAO win, PAOK had 2 chances that were big (Galinovic came up huge on one).....Toxouroglou did very well, saving some great shots but the easy ones he cant get....

Hey PAPOU YOUR CYPRIOT BUDDY DID IT AGAIN>> HE WON THE GAME THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A LOSS.... KONSTANTINOU IS ABOVE THE CLASS ONCE AGAIN... I think the owner will be giving him a little surprise after the game... ANY doubters.. Pana midfield was absolutely sick... Charalambides we need you buddy... You will be in the eleven in NO time........

Well. Yanotis it's like this. Being that I am cousins with Kostas Kaiafas (seriously I am) it's in my family to like Omonoia. Then of course, you have that whole aristeros-dexios argument, and just like Omonoia, Olympiakos is aristeros. My father likes Olympiakos, I have family in Piraeus. Oh, and I forget who said they would root for Galatasaray over Olympiakos, but I sure as hell would root for Panathinaikos over them, or any other Turkish team. Greek pride! :gr:

Oh and did you know, Kaiafas is a fake last name? Seriously, my mother's maiden last name (now current again due to divorce) is Boyadjis. That should be their last name too. My pappou's older brother, also named Kostas, changed his last name, simply because Kaiafas was his nickname. Very messed up.

Oh, and Yanotis, my little brother likes PAO, just to oppose, and he uses the exact same argument.

A draw would have been a fair result. Both teams could not stamp their authority on the game. PAO did enjoy the majority of possesion but just couldnt create a whole lot from it.

I disagree with Sanmartean playing well in the first half - I thought he was awful the whole game. And in the 2nd half I saw him justy give upo chasing a ball that was going out. He could of sprinted and caught the ball before it went out to continue a PAO attack.

I thought PAOK was just as disorganised. They came to Athens with no real game plan buit just to frustrate us with defensive tactics. Salpigdis did well on his own up front but how much damage can he do when Kyriagkos and Goumas had him covered.

Mario - awful goal - completely his fault but he did save us, especially nice save off Salpigidis header in the 2nd.

I thought the PAO midfield was awful and with Sapanis and Bykowski coming pn, you could of subbed anyone from that midfield and it wouldnt have made a diffference. I mean Skacel who was just all over the place was subbed for Konstantinidis. Shows just how weak our left side is.

Munch and Kyriagkos and Goumas and Mihali - well done. Skanzi wake up and smell the coffee. If its with this type of soccer you aim to win titles than forget about it. And I wont use an excuse like Eki wasnt playing so that makes it alrite for our lacklustre performance.

I disagree with Sanmartean playing well in the first half - I thought he was awful the whole game. And in the 2nd half I saw him justy give upo chasing a ball that was going out. He could of sprinted and caught the ball before it went out to continue a PAO attack.

he had some good moments in the first half.....the assist to gkoumas goal was very classy........

Archived