Phantis Forums

CLq3: Maccabi Tel Aviv - PAOK

Ziaka

PAOK plays the return game for the 3rd qualifying round of CL tommorrow against Maccabi Tel Aviv. With Maccabi 99.9 % in th eCL group stage, I expect PAOK players to come out and redeem themselves for poor play in the first game.

I think they will come out and get the consolation victory. My prediction 2-1 for PAOK.

yes, the first game was changed to 3-0 in favor of MAccabi. Also with 4-1 win it is Maccabi that still qualifies due to the fact that the first game was won by forfeit. PAOK has to win by 4 goals (impossible).

Hi there... as i said it's impossible for u guys.

BTW remember our little chat about Rosenborg? well, sadly, my team Maccabi Haifa was leading yesterday 2-0 on them in the 90th minute, after losing 1-2 away.

they got a free kick, made it 2-1, (we played all game with 10 players) and won 2-3 on ET.

Should have been 2 israeli teams over there in the CL... don't underestimate us.

Damn that sucks, dissapointing result for PAOK.

I unfortunately don't have too much hope for the regular season.

We don't seem to have anyone to take the team to the next level :( .

On a good note, welcome back Ziaka! :D

Did you have a good time in Greece? What were the highlights?

Nikolaos thanks. I had a great time in Greece. The highlite would have to be seeing some of the Olympic events live. Probably the biggest one was seeing Kelesidou winning the silver medal in the discus throw live in person.

Other highlites were meeting Phantis member The2ndMouse, as well as another PAOK fan who used to be a member of the previous version of Phantis Soccer forums.

My visits to Tinos and the "bania" at Halkidiki were also exciting.

Archived