Phantis Forums

Hello From Tel-Aviv

MaccabiFan

Hi you all, my name is Nitzan and as you can tall by the nick, I'm a fan of Maccabi Tel-Aviv, from "The 12th player" organization.

I would like to make an interview with a fan of yours, wich will be published in our site, http://www.12p.co.il .

Please contact me via E-Mail [email protected] or MSN Messenger [email protected] or ICQ #105242030

Thank you.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll win for our fans, for our History and for our Palestinian brothers.

Please keep politics out of this fixture! :tdown:

Many Israeli teams do have Arabs on their rosters and I think that's significant: it tells me sports and politics are two different things.

Maccabi Tel Aviv has no chance. PAOK, PAOK and PAOKARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

We'll win for our fans, for our History and for our Palestinian brothers.

right our brothers...... since when are they our brothers?

i suport palestine too but they are no brothers........

FORZA PAOK (in europe)

PAOK kai skordopsomo. :P

The Macedonians (the paokis) will be unstoppable against Maccabi TA ! With seriousness, as is NEEDED in such matches (Anastasiadis will have them in check) they should have no problem getting to the group stage, where the REAL trouble starts.

H MAKEDONIA EINAI ELLHNIKH, THN PIRANE OI GAVROI SE MIA EKDROMH :P (just teasing you sensitive mpaokia)

TA POLITIKA, O3W ! (seriously)

You better stick to football because your knowledge in the whole issue is poor at best.

Now go beat them 3-0 at home, lose 1-0 away and i'll be a happy green fan.

Don't forget Israel is helping Greece in security issues, and other trades.

I know you like to hate, but you will not demean the spirit of those who seek peace, sportiveness and friendship.

Yours, Oren :)

For being Greek I hope that PAOK wins this game, but if we think rationally I think that it would be best for Greek football if PAOK looses!!! And I will tell you why..

Not that I have a problem with Anastasiadis team, in contrary I think they are quite good compared to previous years... But I simply can't stand PAOK fans (there are exceptions of course)... I used to say it from the beginning that PAOK will be a disgrace of Greek football in the CL, not because of their style of play but because of their idiotic fans....

I wouldn't be surprised if I saw banners against Athens, Olympic games, Israili people and all sorts of other non-football related subjects....

I say OYST!!!! :box: :box:

For being Greek I hope that PAOK wins this game, but if we think rationally I think that it would be best for Greek football if PAOK looses!!! And I will tell you why..

Not that I have a problem with Anastasiadis team, in contrary I think they are quite good compared to previous years... But I simply can't stand PAOK fans (there are exceptions of course)... I used to say it from the beginning that PAOK will be a disgrace of Greek football in the CL, not because of their style of play but because of their idiotic fans....

I wouldn't be surprised if I saw banners against Athens, Olympic games, Israili people and all sorts of other non-football related subjects....

And you Guys were Angles in Turkey! They can fly any banner they want, to express an opinion it's there club, their problem, they will deal with it.

"I used to say it from the beginning that PAOK will be a disgrace of Greek football in the CL"

Den gamese m#$%!! You should get up go wash your face and take a good look at yourself in the mirror, and you call yourself greek!

I say OYST!!!! :box:  :box:

And you Guys were Angles in Turkey! They can fly any banner they want, to express an opinion it's there club, their problem, they will deal with it.

"I used to say it from the beginning that PAOK will be a disgrace of Greek football in the CL"

Den gamese m#$%!! You should get up go wash your face and take a good look at yourself in the mirror, and you call yourself greek!

This is exaclty what I am talking about dear members.... ;)

This is exaclty what I am talking about dear members.... ;)

PLEASE. Obviously ElaSthnAlvanida cant say anything, because we all know PAO's fans are the worst represenatives in all of Greece, and also the bitchiest.

PAME RE MAKEDONES :tup:

Archived