Phantis Forums

Hello From Tel-Aviv

MaccabiFan

Today is a very disappointing day for Paok and Greek soccer i mean it just embarrassing to lose to that team at HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a packed Toumba stadium waiting to party and Paok couldn't get a good result. Toumba is only full once or twice a year and this was the time to make believers out of there fans and they just crapped out. I didn't see the game but thats wut i am reading online. The only bright side is they have 2 weeks to prepare and they will play away but there is really no home fans for that maccabi team but PAOK will need to score 2 more goals then maccabi advance. I hope they do it will be great my Greek soccer and u can let a F***ing jewish team beat a Greek team. have some pride

Thanks so much for allowing me to bring this one up as its one of my all time favourites. MACCABBI HAIFA 3 OLYMPILAGOS 0 :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dissapointing final score, they should of won at toumba, especially with a sold out crowd. :blink:. I must say it will be difficult to try and win in Tel-Aviv by two goals. But what are you going to do. Best of luck to PAOK in two weeks and let's bring a thrid Greek club to the Chamipons League. :tup: :tup: :tup:

We were the ones who did it to others ... (e.g. Greece at the Euro2004), but we will still refuse to grasp its deeper meaning as a nation!

YOU CANNOT UNDERESTIMATE ANY OPPONENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

Especially now when team and player differences have become smaller, and even if soe teams or players have enormous talent they still need psychology to make it against determination, hard work, focussed teams on specific goals!

Well done to the Israelis. PAOK can do it, but it will be a small miracle now. Good luck to them.

Elastonpappou 13 You must be happy that a greek team lost! And that this is good for greek football!

As much as I hate the OSFP, their fans have come to the paok site and said before the game "good luck" and "unlucky" after the game, thats a greek supporting another greek, not m*****a comments like yours " I hope paok lose it will be good for greek football"

Elastonpappou 13 You must be happy that a greek team lost! And that this is good for greek football!

As much as I hate the OSFP, their fans have come to the paok site and said before the game "good luck" and "unlucky" after the game, thats a greek supporting another greek, not m*****a comments like yours " I hope paok lose it will be good for greek football"

I am not really excited but I can't say that I am sad either...

By the way its not only a matter of National Pride... I mean where were you and all the other 'so called' Greeks when PAOK fans had banners against Greece, Athens and the Olympics in one of their away European games last year?

Not to be misanderstood I will say it again... Its a shame for PAOK team because they have worked hard during the year, but they desperetely need to control their fans... After all, thats what happens every time both domestically and in Europe.. Paok team performs well, until something happens and all their fans ruin everything....

Their history is simply a disgrace (of the fans not the team)...

Remember the match against PS Germain? How did you think I felt when I was watching the 'Greek' team then?

So spare me with all these nationalistic comments... Besides it is perfectly normal in every country to have rival fans supporting teams of a different nationality than their opponents...

Its like saying that just because Thrynos is a Greek team I must support them in Europe... NO WAY!!!! The 7-0 defeat from Juve was one of the most glorious football days of my life... And I am pretty sure that its the same to Thrynos fans when we lost 5-0 to Man Utd...

Great result for Maccabi Tel Aviv. Beating PAOK in Toumba is not easy. Some said it was unfair result, could be, but Maccabi proposed to play that way since the beggining of the week, also PAOK had good results against other teams in European competitions, playing just like Maccabi did at Toumba. Everyone in Greece talked about on how would PAOK crush Maccabi, but it seems we surprised. Unfortunately some mix politics with sports and show how bad losers they are, words like "f***ing jewish team" proves that and could not be used.

Archived