Phantis Forums

Hello From Tel-Aviv

MaccabiFan

i dont think anyone has the right to tell anyone

"take a good look at yourself in the mirror, and you call yourself greek! "

the man was stating his opinions, i dont think how greek someone is should even be in anyones mind.. i hate the bickering and i could argue for both sides, but please lets not ruin this topic with attacks and all the other BS...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you Guys were Angles in Turkey! They can fly any banner they want, to express an opinion it's there club, their problem, they will deal with it.

"I used to say it from the beginning that PAOK will be a disgrace of Greek football in the CL"

Den gamese m#$%!! You should get up go wash your face and take a good look at yourself in the mirror, and you call yourself greek!

This is exaclty what I am talking about dear members.... ;)

PLEASE. Obviously ElaSthnAlvanida cant say anything, because we all know PAO's fans are the worst represenatives in all of Greece, and also the bitchiest.

PAME RE MAKEDONES :tup:

kiss our asses.

PAO fans actually are heard.

every single time i watch you gays get beaten on- and even when you are winning you guys rarely make atmosphere.

and yah PAO fans get rough and this is what you mean but this makes no difference- some kids just get violent because they like it or say things because they want to and this is a good way of doing it for them. just so happens they are a PAO or PAOK fan whatever.

me, i dont care what the fans do as long as there no killing or severe injuries. if they are going to throw s%$#! at georgatos when we takes a free kick i dont care.

deal with it- its not that serious.

And you Guys were Angles in Turkey! They can fly any banner they want, to express an opinion it's there club, their problem, they will deal with it.

"I used to say it from the beginning that PAOK will be a disgrace of Greek football in the CL"

Den gamese m#$%!! You should get up go wash your face and take a good look at yourself in the mirror, and you call yourself greek!

This is exaclty what I am talking about dear members.... ;)

PLEASE. Obviously ElaSthnAlvanida cant say anything, because we all know PAO's fans are the worst represenatives in all of Greece, and also the bitchiest.

PAME RE MAKEDONES :tup:

kiss our asses.

PAO fans actually are heard.

every single time i watch you gays get beaten on- and even when you are winning you guys rarely make atmosphere.

and yah PAO fans get rough and this is what you mean but this makes no difference- some kids just get violent because they like it or say things because they want to and this is a good way of doing it for them. just so happens they are a PAO or PAOK fan whatever.

me, i dont care what the fans do as long as there no killing or severe injuries. if they are going to throw s%$#! at georgatos when we takes a free kick i dont care.

They always have this bad habit of jumping into conversations like "kourades" without having a clue of what they are talking about, don't they Drako? :P

They talk about Alvanous, when at the same time their Limani is an Albania-Pakistan-Pasokokistan- suberb!!!! Well done geys!!! :tup:

Right. And that is why ou will see all the Greek Stadiums in Shambles after the Olympics. A Derby or two and the seats will either be pulled up or burned. Bravo, the game of the civilized. And we wonder why our teams have financial issues...

PAOK 1-1 Toumba

Go PAOK!!!! Score many goals and celebrate in a sold out Toumba stathio! :D

0-1, goal by Maccabi in the 13th minute :tdown: .

Come on PAOK!!!! You can come back!!!! :box:

0-2 Maccabi in the 43rd minute. We're f*cked....

I can't believe this, you were making fun of our Israeli football and now a team, who played poorly even in the israeli league, is making fun of your team in your home...

And to think you said you were better than Rosenborg!!

Tommorow my team Maccabi Haifa plays Rosenborg away, and i wish we had got PAOK so we would easily go through as are Maccabi Tel-Aviv.

That's what happens when u disrespect a team.

Israeli teams have beats much bigger clubs then PAOK, lets just mention Milan, Manchester, Parma, P.S.G, Ajax, Olimpiakos, Graz, Torpedo Moskow, Lokomotiv, Rangers, Basiktas, Brugges....

Should i keep on?! all these are teams who lost to Israeli clubs in recent years.

I was in favour of PAOK today, cause i don't like our rivals Maccabi Tel-Aviv, but you are playing so poorly, and also talking politics and about your "pal bros".

Well you deserve it.

Oh and your stadium aint scary at all.

1-2. PAOK scored a goal!!!! :tup: 52nd minute.

1-2 Final Maccabi. Poor result by PAOK. :(

Based on the announcers PAOK looked disorganised, tired, and with lots of problems.

Maccabi didn't look too great either, but they now have a serious advantage with two away goals. PAOK will have to win by two goals in Tel Aviv if they are to make it to the next round.

By two goals, I mean a two goal difference.

hey congratualations to Maccabi Tel Aviv. Not.

That was the most undeserved win i have ever seen.

This is so unbalanced it reminds me of Championship Manager where i made all the cahnces but the got 2 shots and 2 goals.....yeah one was a cross than stupid atmatzidis couldnt get- Tochouroglou is even better- he could have saved the first one too that was a weak weak finish and a better keeper could have got a foot to it.

PAOK didnt really make any good signings that i see- maladenis was the only one.

Giasemakis - yeah he scored- this is like the result- masks how he played. He was absolutley pitiful and Spasic as a backup- these guys are worn up. If you guys are ever going to win or do well you need to invest in a partner for Salpi. Also maybe now you regret not taking Eleftheropoulos- hes way better than Atmatzidis.......

I think PAOK were a much better and talented side that had one break and some awful luck plus bitchy refs and stupid annoying opponents at the end- i was secretly hoping Vokolos would kick the s%$#! out of them- he was ready to.

But- If PAOK dont give up, get support from their fans and go in determined to Israel they will win 3-0 ......they are way better- they have a whole 90 minutes to score 2 .... this maccabi had no attack - no defense and more luck than the whole island of Ireland. PAOK go in there to play - no problem with the homefield advantage- it wont mean anything.

so if they can recover psycoligically and see it simply - 2 goals vs a bad side in 90 mins. Thats really possible.

im going to say they wont stop and win 3-0 or 3-1 maybe maccabees will get some sympathy penalty.

lol hillarious, keep not posting my posts, just shows how pittifull u are, cant handle the criticism can you.

Oren, at the beginning all members with low post cont have to wait for their posts to be moderated...

As soon as I went online this morning (for Greece) I approved them. Dont be so fast to judge people and situations, and dont worry, all views are welcome here unless those of people who intend to have a fight on a personal basis, or bring in politics, religion or issues that test human dignity and patience - (all this subject to moderators judgement)

Dont worry and enjoy your stay at Phantis man

Dimitris

A shame for PAOK and for Greek football.

I haven't seen the game but, I don't think there can be no excuses.

Let's just see now if PAOK's "Palestinian Brothers" will stand by them in Tel-Aviv.

Congrat's to Maccabi who got a great result in a very difficult place to visit.

The second game is in two weeks.

I agree, one or two good signings could of made the difference today, but then again I don't know if PAOK has any money....

Today is a very disappointing day for Paok and Greek soccer i mean it just embarrassing to lose to that team at HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a packed Toumba stadium waiting to party and Paok couldn't get a good result. Toumba is only full once or twice a year and this was the time to make believers out of there fans and they just crapped out. I didn't see the game but thats wut i am reading online. The only bright side is they have 2 weeks to prepare and they will play away but there is really no home fans for that maccabi team but PAOK will need to score 2 more goals then maccabi advance. I hope they do it will be great my Greek soccer and u can let a ****ing israeli team beat a Greek team. have some pride

Archived