27 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2 teams will go through?

• GREECE and Portugal
    • GREECE and Spain
    • GREECE and Russia
    • Portugal and Spain
    • Portugal and Russia
    • Spain and Russia

I'd love it if Greece makes it to the next round, but realistically, I think Portugal and Spain will go through to the next round. There is although a chance of Greece to make it through as well...Portugal is known to sometimes screw up in tournaments, and Spain did lose to Greece....so maybe it would be a good year for the national team after all......... :tup:

I voted for Spain/Portugal, but hope that the good guys can sneak in. I think the opening game will have a major impact on Greece's chances. If we are able to steal tie in that game, we could be in good shape to challenge the two favourites. Russia is the unknown, and will do some damage in the group stage to the teams that don't pay attention to them.

Portugal and Greece. A draw in the opening game will set us up beautifully. Weve beaten Spain before in tense circumstances and there is absolutely no reason why we cannot repeat this feat.

Plus, a harsh rule I learnt this week is, never tip against your team!

;) :ph34r:

Both Portugal and Spain are big underachievers in international tournaments. I think that we may be lucky and get the second place. I voted for Greece-Spain.

great point, man! :tup:

but let's think realistically. :box: you do have a real chance of qualifying. ;) as POR are the hosts, they will do it at least this time :) and GRE will come 2nd, i believe... :D

by the way, saez preferred torres to mista, strange?! :huh:

Both Portugal and Spain are big underachievers in international tournaments. I think that we may be lucky and get the second place. I voted for Greece-Spain.

if the referee cancels two or three valid goals then it is a little bit harder for Spain to perform at the world championships ;)

I hope Greece and Spain will qualify, but I'm afraid it will be Russia and Portugal

I hope that Greece and Russia make it through, after all, they are the underdogs!!! I'd really love it if Portugal dosen't make it to the next round, that would be awesome, especially if they lose it at home!!!! :tup:

i can't help think how most of you consider Russia as a possible candidate for qualification in this group! they're coming with their Russian League stars (!) :lol: :lol: :lol: and their defence is leaking, sucking, f*cking... :P :P :P

what they can do best is to steal a point from Portugal or Greece , which will badly effect thingz... :tdown:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived