Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panionios

The2ndMouse

Olympiakos played better than Panionios and he deserved to win but I was surprised with the performance of the goalkeeper Drobni who I believe that he is a good goalkeeper. In both of the goals and some other shots from Olympiakos players, he was just watching or he was falling down...

Perhaps, he was in bad day or else something strange is going on here...

Why I have this feeling that Drobni will be the next goalkeeper of Olympiakos???

Time will show...

If PAO paid to win, why did they wait until 93" to score the winner?

If they paid the refereee, they would have won much more easily than that, no?

Anyway, cry me a river. We don't care about how you Gays feel. You have been stealing every championship for 7 years and now you can't stand us winning 1 good one.

Just admit it, no matter how we win it, you will still claim it was klopi. You must be a protathlitis reader:-)

RUBBISH:

The last 7 before the 7 of Oly were not won by 1 team. They were shared between PAO and AEK, ok?

PAO won clean chamionships because they were the best team in Greece. Do you know how I know? Because PAO proved it in Europe. We reached the semi-final of champions league and won the double in Greece. How did we go so far in Europe but not deserve the championship in Greece.

At least we have that as an argument.

Now for rezili of Europe Olympiakos, how can you prove that you didn't buy your championships? Did you ever do anything special in Europe? Did you EVER make Europe stand and take note? NEVER. If your wins had any axia, you'd have done something in Europe.

If you did something worthy in Europe when you won 7, then we'd say ok you deserved to be champions because you proved you were best Greek team. But you always did worse than PAO (and even AEK or PAOK).

LOSERS....

Every time you lose in Europe I laugh laugh and laugh. It makes me the happiest man on earth...and you know what? I have alot to be happy about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:

Now for rezili of Europe Olympiakos, how can you prove that you didn't buy your championships? Did you ever do anything special in Europe? Did you EVER make Europe stand and take note? NEVER. If your wins had any axia, you'd have done something in Europe.

End quote

We did go to the Final 8 in 1999 our best team ever

we dont brag about it years later !!

Ok so we didn't do it 2 times like u guys did U GUYS WIN IT ? WERE U CROWNED CHAMPS ? NOPE

DID U BRING A TITLE HOME to the greek population ? NO !

U european wannabe's!!

I do admit our Euro experience isn't something to brag about and we acknowlegdge that, U guys fail to see us as champs in Greece,,,, well I as an OSFP fan will do the same and if it bothers u,,, ,well too bad!

we have choked in europe the way you have choked in greece!!

sas kaname rezili 3-0 last year min to ksehnas afto yet u guys Only 1 person in this forum has admitted to getting killed.

all other say " well we were tired from europe,, the fans were hititng us with stones, kokkalo this , kokkali that bonuses, 3rd world conditions.. Please!!!

The fact u guys lacked heart and determination,, to u guys that doesnt count,!!

Excuse me but did OSFP not go into the same situation last week and we escaped with a 2-2 tie ? we did not lose 3-0 like u guys.

Thats championship calibre team my friends !!

. now did we buy that game since u guys flopped completely? To you probably But to true fans ,,,Nope.

Did we buy our titles when u guys started 0-3 in 2002-2003 and withing 2 months and 4-5 wins in between winning at the 95th u were back in first place ? who did the buying there!

Clean chamopionships ? In greece? Hah thats the understatement of the year !!

next thing u will tell me they found weapons of Mass destruction in Iraq!

So, with your best team ever, you managed only to reach the last 8? LOL LOL LOL...

We had an average team two years ago and made it to the last 8 and there we only lost t Barca and we had enough chances in Nou Camp to win three games not one. That year we finished 3rd in the Greek league while you guys bought the protathlima.

We also finished top of a group that had Arsenal and taugh Manchester United a lesson at Old Trafford with Sir Alex saying this is the best European team to play at Old Trafford.

Anyways, what's with the Oly fans disguising as Appolon fans? Are you ashamed to admit you support the SCUMBAGS of Pirea?

Anyways, what's with the Oly fans disguising as Appolon fans? Are you ashamed to admit you support the SCUMBAGS of Pirea?

Dear friend,

I do hope that you feigned ignorance. Because if you indeed fail to comprehend the simplest of things and call them disguises, I am afraid that your life will be an endless bal masqué.

Let me also add that while I am a great admirer of your creative use of language and characterizations, it might be better if the oldest Greek soccer club were spelled with one p and a double l. My avatar might be of help.

Archived