Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2015-2016)

Blackhawk

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the Frank Arnesen press conference today, I think Ivan found two excellent people to run the team in Frank Arnesen and Iakovos Aggelidis. The reason I say this is because they don't appear to fit the "Greek mentality" on how to run things. If they are allowed to proceed without any involvement from outside forces (media, fans) I believe the team will make a big leap forward. And on top of that I like Aggilidis's Cypriot accent.

Photo's taken today show team apparel worn by the coaching staff and players were not branded Nike,. As previously mentioned we've pulled out of the +1 year option and signed with Macron. Boxes of Macron apparel have been delivered to the team for preseason

• 2 weeks later...

Pelkas has made it known that he will be signing the new contract offered to him. great news.

EDIT: Blackhawk has already made this known on the transfers thread

Edited by Pontos

• 3 weeks later...

PAOK will play a friendly against Veroia on Friday the 14th of August.

The game will be played in Veroia. Kick-off TBA.

It is a game especially for our new players before the crucial games against Brondby.

Edited by Dutch Eagle
  • Like it 1

That's a good idea. Also, Glykos is clearly practicing once again, and Koulouris desperately needs game time. Would put in the below, myself.

--Glykos--

--Poungouras--Malezas--Tzavellas--

--Konstantanidis--Sabo--Mistakidis--Maduro--Rodrigues

--Jairo--Koulouris--

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The average sold tickets in this years SL so far:

1 PAOK 20,061

2 Oly 18,441

3 AEK 15,259

4 Pana 7,382

5 Iraklis 3,247

15 Kalloni 864

16 Atromitos 850

Must mention that we have already played against the Gavs and AEK at home. After next home game against Panathinaikos the average probably will drop.

Charissis and Korovesis  should be given a chance as well.... They are new acquisitions as well, and I feel are being black listed because they eren't brought in by Arnesen/Tudor.... At the very least arrange for them to be lent out in January...Don't be like Oly and just let Greek talent rot on the bench.

• Like it 2

Charissis and Korovesis  should be given a chance as well.... 

Of the two I think only Charisis showed that could fight for a starting position currently. The injury set him back and it will be tough for him to become a starter. Next week we have a cup game. I would expect some of those bench guys to get a chance to play.