Phantis Forums

OFI - Olympiakos

Phantis

Etsi einai file Gobekli kai oi gauroi na katsoune spitaki tous opws anagkasan kai tous filous tou PAO me ton iwniko kai as eixane eishthria. Mono oi gauroi 8a phgainoune sta ektos edras? na ksanagrapsoune ton nomo kai na leei kseka8ara oti mono oi filoi tou gaurou exoune dikaiwma na phgainoune sta ektos edras na einai toulaxiston kshghmenoi.

OSFP was the better team..they controlled the game the whole time.......and they missed a couple of goals........ OFI was very weak in the offense.......and just when they have started to accelarate the offense ...they received the goal...(a legal one) .

Castillo should have received at least once the yellow card ...for falling always down in the penalty box area (kala ftanoun tosa pseudo penaltakia....paidi...mou...to pragma idi exi parakanthi)

I am not sure on that, we have Touba, N. Smyrni (Pani) and Aris in Salonika. Quite tough schedule... Thrynos has only AEK home and nothing else to be of great difficulty..... We shall see.... I think if we can keep it close up until Leoforos then the Championship will be ours...

By the way doew anybode know if the Match against PAOK is before or after the derby in Leoforos? :huh:

Archived