Phantis Forums

CL–QR3-L1: PAOK - Spartak Moscow (08-Aug-18, 20:00 EEST)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spartak's star winger, Quincy Promes (24mm of their 124mm market value) is linked with Roma, Everton, Leicester, and probably every other team with money to burn. Let us all hope for a speedy and lucr

PAS cheapest are EUR 100 for adults (between 16-65 and not unemployed): https://pasgiannina.gr/anakoinwseis/season-tickets-2018-2019/

Πλήρωσε 5 ευρώ ρε τσιγκούνη!

Posted Images

Big, big improvement once they settled down. Still think we should bring on two new wingers. If for no reason other than fresh legs.

That was incredible, what a half! And what a turn around from the first 20mins. 

Matos and Pelkas at the centre of everything good we've done in attack. Honestly want to see us go on with this and keep pushing for another goal. Put Jaba in grab a 4th open up a 2 goal lead and then consider sitting back and defending what we've got. Until then we looked at our best with our foot on their throats and attacking them

Still 45 to go, but that was an amazing come back

• Like it 1

They are still very dangerous. With one pass they can create confusion for our defense that has been quite shaky in this game.

Just now, Yiankos said:

Matos and Pelkas are amazing! If only we had Vieirinha, we would have smashed them!

What's wrong with PAOKTV? It freezes all the time... Come on PAOK!

Ya if Vieirinha was good to go maybe they could have finished them off today 

Yes PAOK TV has been quite bad today. And as I suspected the free preview on B/R Live has ended and they are asking for $ 2.99 to continue watching.

You guys should purchase Agonasports, I’ve got it linked up through my Smart TV via an app and currently have Novasports 2HD running on my couch legs up. No hiccups whatsoever.

• Like it 1

At this point I will gladly take a 4:2 scoreline. I'll even settle for 3:2, because I am afraid they will push hard to score and probably will. 

The game reminds me Atletico Madrid - PAOK...

They have amazing quality. Especially the Brazilian and the Netherlander are a constant threat. Not sure if Kchacheridi is ideal for today. Maybe bring Crespo as a center back and bring Kitsiou as a left defender?

τι πούστηδες, σας περιμένουμε στη μόσχα και θα είναι κόλαση για σας, εγώ προσωπικά θα συναντήσει κάθε αυτοκτονίας,ποιος θα τολμήσει να έρθει σε μας, το χρωστάμε σας ! προσευχήσου πλάσμα!!!!!