Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2016

pash

2 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

as the rumours about Vierihina intensify, apparently Kyriako Papadopoulo wants to come on loan for the rest of the season. He's loan at Lepzig hasn't gone well, between a few injuries he's had and the team doing really well and sitting 2nd in the Bundesliga, he has played once off the bench this season. 

NOW it feels like the transfer season :) 

Great, so we'll have an unfit injury prone Vieirinha who will pile on the kilos in no time and an injury prone Kyriako.  Both will want high wages too.  Here's hoping it's just media fantasy stories.

• Like it 1

On 12/27/2016 at 10:09 PM, pash said:

Also, not a player transfer, but the coach Daniilidis was sacked by Ivic. I'm not sure what role specifically he played?

I'm really curious as to what's happened here.  You'd think that Daniilidis would be given a healthy bonus given our lack of injuries compared to last season.  Instead OUT!

Would be a bizarre signing...if we're looking to get a forward that'll be a real "difference maker," then why end up with a kid who I didn't even know existed until I googled his name? Could he possibly be better than Klaus, Koulouris, or that Cypriot kid? His stats imply no.

At least this would make more sense than what I thought you were linking to - his brother. Would be just like us to buy a seventh goalkeeper.

Lambrou is a good prospect, but it remains to be seen if he ends up as another Koutsianikoulis, or if he will work hard to become a solid player. Since Thiam is leaving this opens a spot on offense, and Lambrou will fill that spot until the rest of the season. He has six months to prove himself. After that he will either be one of those players we loan left and right, or he will replace the types of Koulouris or Klaus on the roster.

Couple games I saw him playing with Iraklis he was good, but then again the supporting cast was mediocre. The other reason we bought him from Iraklis might be to help Iraklis financially and buy their vote in the next EPO elections. 

For only 300k, that might not be a bad investment.

Pics of Lamprou are showing up now, with him having cleaned out his locker at Iraklis' training ground. Man this kid looks like a dbag. Hopefully he gets a haircut, the damn hippie

Lambrou is business of a big club. Buy all the youngsters around you and show you have the financial capacity to be anbig club. 

Its a gamble but its better buying young prospects every year and if they make it they make it. Simple

• Like it 2

^ various Turkish outlets are calling it pretty much a done deal. I hope they're as garbage as the Greek ones.

Lambrou's going to be loaned out to Kerkyra immediately, from what I hear

-edit- Kerkyra also wants Korovesis. Would be a good move for him, he needs playing time

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Paok/prwtes-epafes-paok-rontrigkes-gia-neo-symvolaio.4424557.html

Από 10 Δεκεμβρίου αυτό το άρθρο... Γιατί δεν έγινε η πρόταση ανανέωσης; Όχι ότι καίγομαι για τον Ροντρίγκεζ, αλλά πρέπει να γίνουμε μεγάλη ομάδα επιτέλους. Καλό το ότι πουλάμε για 4 μύρια σε σχέση με το παρελθόν που όλοι έφευγαν ελεύθεροι, συμφωνώ. Αλλά όταν βλέπεις ότι ένας παίχτης θα πιάσει πολλά φράγκα πρέπει να κινείσαι πολύ γρήγορα, να τον δένεις με καλό συμβόλαιο και μετά να παίρνεις πιο πολλά. Αν πιάνει 4 μύρια στην μεταγραφική περίοδο του Ιανουαρίου έτσι στα γρήγορα από μία ομάδα που θέλει να καλύψει ένα κενό στο ρόστερ της, τότε αν του κάναμε νέο συμβόλαιο, είμαι σίγουρος ότι το καλοκαίρι θα τον πουλούσαμε με τρελό ποσό για τα δεδομένα του ΠΑΟΚ.

Το χειρότερο βέβαια από την πώληση Ροντρίγκεζ θα είναι το ποιος θα βρεθεί να έρθει ως αντικαταστάτης του. Θεωρητικά έπρεπε να ενισχυθούμε τον Ιανουάριο για να χτυπήσουμε (θεωρητικά πάλι) κάποιους στόχους. Τώρα αν φύγει ο Ροντρίγκεζ θα δώσει φράγκα ο Θαθατζής για να κάνει σοβαρές μεταγραφές; Υπάρχει πλάνο έτοιμο από πίσω με επιθετικό, εξτρέμ και κεντρικό χαφ που έρχονται στην ομάδα; 

We asked to improve the swuad not weaken it. 

Mak was a big loss and djalma was not enough. This for me would spell disaster! 

While moves like lambrou are good and our off season transfer were ok we are still way off top spot and we need to win the league. Clearly we need to bring in some better cattle in some key areas not sell out best player at such a crucial part of the season when we will play some 14 games in 2 months with europe play offs, greek league play offs, olympiacos derby and key games for us to climb the ladder!! 

Bring us two decent midfielders nah xaroumai ligaki kai na doumai nikes !! 

Χθες ήταν άρρωστος ο Γκάρι, τώρα λέμε ότι ο Γκάρι δε θέλει να παίξει με τον Λεβαδειακό και θέλει να πάει στην Γαλατά. Τι να πιστέψεις σε αυτή την ομάδα;

These are just signs that PAOK as a team is still not operating as a top European side. Instead we are still just another team with a Greek mentality. Serious mistakes from the front office on how this team is being run in the past 5 years. You would thing all this time they would have figured it out.

Rodrigues has a buyout clause of 5.5 mil, with 20% going to the manager that brought him to us. PAOK needs to stay firm and demand the full 5.5 mil from Galatasaray. None of this 1.5 mil now and 3 mil later as bonuses. As for Rodrigues, the team needs to clearly tell him, you are still a player of this team, and you are getting paid for your services, and that means put aside you psychological issues and go to Levadeia to play with the team. The minute you bring the 5.5 mil from Turkey, you are free to go. 

• Like it 1

23 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

would be a big loss if he were to go... i guess it would mean we go extra to sign vieriniha.

As things stand now it would be a big loss. We don't really have a suitable replacement. Mystakidis has proven that he is not the answer. As for Vierinha, I think there is not even 1% chance that he will be coming to PAOK anytime soon.