Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2016

pash

3 minutes ago, Pana97 said:

ah I see. I don't watch PAOK much, thought Gary was a striker. In that case Eduardo may not be the best option after all.

We do need someone to take over for Klaus, but they've gone out of their way to say any CFs we get will be appreciably better than what we have, and also of the "right" age. Which is of course why we found nobody this summer.

When all is said and done, though, I'm sure I'll be proven wrong at every step.

Here's another name I just saw. Would be a like-for-like replacement for Rodrigues, at least. He's been at Partizan only six months and has scored 12 goals in 18 games, and likes to drunk drive.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/leonardo/profil/spieler/241163

Here's a few videos (seems to be just as good as missing goals as Rodrigues and Mak!):

his stats across his career are impressive, goals to games ratio. At a good age so wouldn't mind him. But before anything happens with Leonardo, Rodrigues needs to leave.

For the love of god can they sign a striker. We've needed one for the past 18 months.

Edited by paokarag4

Leonardo's highlight videos, btw, show him playing centrally at least some of the time. He might actually be considered as the backup to Biseswar. And of course the rumors of Stoch never go away.

Another rumored player:

Javier Iritier (I can't find much info on this guy though):

Transfer windows are so fun.

We reportedly offered 1mm EUR for Leonardo, which was rejected. I read that his contract's buyout clause is 2.5mm, although Partizan's TD is demanding much more. Not sure how that could work out, a clause is a clause (as we're sadly learning).

Κατά τα άλλα θα είχαμε δύο κινήσεις έτοιμες για 1η Ιανουαρίου... Πάμε για 6 Ιανουαρίου και δεν έχει έρθει τίποτα... Γεια σου ρε ΠΑΟΚ!

• Like it 1

Barrage of names in the media today. There will be a lot more in the next few weeks. Lot of these are probably just speculations by the "fine" Greek reporters. I would not put it past them to planting names on wikipedia, and then using that as proof that they are doing their "journalistic" work. I consider them the biggest scum in Greece along with the politicians.  

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/bundesliga/article/282491/politirio-ston-tsitsarito-apo-tin-leverkoyzen

Ορίστε, αν θέλει να κάνει σοβαρές κινήσεις ο Θαθατζής, να πάει να μας φέρει αυτόν. Αλλιώς να το βουλώσει για Πρωταθλήματα και Τσάμπιονς Λιγκ και κουραφέξαλα!

• Like it 1

Turkish reports are saying that the deal is done, PAOK gets 3.5mm out of it (again, this is almost certainly not inclusive of the fee that will be paid to that third party).

Thiam will be taking a medical exam in anticipation of a loan to Empoli.

Seems we also are close to this Ndoye guy.

Apparently the deal with Galatasaray is in the 3.6-3.8 mil range plus undisclosed percentage of possible resale. The 20% manager fee will be paid by Galatasaray apparently.

Fake story in Turkish press claims that Gala also wants Pereyra. Another story concerning Pereyra appearing on Greek web site speculates that Pereyra wants to leave PAOK. 

Giannoulis is being looked at by Anorthosis for a possible loan.

Ε αν δώσουνε 3.6-3.8 καθαρά στον ΠΑΟΚ, τότε ουσιαστικά έφτασαν τη ρήτρα όπου ο ΠΑΟΚ θα έπαιρνε 4. Αν αυτά που ακούμε είναι αληθή... Ακόμα όμως δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω πώς γίνεται ένας παίχτης που έχει 1,5 χρόνο ακόμα συμβόλαιο να έχει συμφωνήσει με άλλη ομάδα, χωρίς ο ΠΑΟΚ να έχει δώσει συγκατάθεση και χωρίς να τα έχει βρει ο ίδιος με την ενδιαφερόμενη ομάδα. Εκτός αν έδωσε συγκατάθεση κι εμείς δεν έχουμε ιδέα. Κι επίσης γιατί όλο αυτό το σίριαλ για μερικά χιλιάρικα; Τόσο τσιγγούνηδες είναι οι Τούρκοι ή πάλι κάποια μαλακία κάναμε εμείς; Γιατί ποιος ξεχνάει τότε που κλείναμε παίχτες με συγκεκριμένο συμβόλαιο και μετά όταν ερχόταν εδώ να υπογράψουν τους δίναμε λιγότερα... I guess δεν θα μάθουμε ποτέ την απόλυτη αλήθεια!

Yannick Boli (a nephew of Basile) is named as one of the players we are looking at. He is 28 and his a contract at Anzhi Machatskala. He likes CF most but can play also as a winger. Apperantly he is fast. Don't know him. He has played in the youth academies of PSG. After that he played at Le Havre, Nimes, Chernomorets Burgas (Bulgaria), Zorya Luhansk (Ukraine) before moving to Russia.

I also read he's a priority of Alanyaspor (maybe loan? I don't see how they could afford him). I still think if we have the chance to grab him, we should. Would instantly make us look so much better at LW.

Κατά καιρούς οι "καλοί" παίχτες μικρομεσαίων ομάδων που ήρθαν στην ομάδα αποδείχτηκαν πολύ λίγοι.

Φιλομένο, Κουτσιανικούλης, Παπάζογλου, Παπαδόπουλος κλπ...

Yiankos thats my problem too while skondra was amazing at atromitos and tested over 2-3 season s when he cam.epaok fans were excited and look at the result, same.as filomeno and other examples you gave.