Phantis Forums

UEFA Champions League Qualifiers 2016-2017

Tzatziki

woah watched the last 30 minutes. i mean this team has serious issues. yes its early but the team had no chemistry, looked 2 touches off the pace and could not break down a defence like the one they faced. 

its going to be an interesting season in the GSL. 

olympiacos has a lot of work to do 

That's what happens when u don't make transfers we don't have a second striker on the bench

Your point is fair, but with the squad we have, we should have beat these guys 2 or 3-0. I don't like what I saw from Victor at all, I think he shat the bed with his selections for our starting 11. I don't know if Omar is hurt, but he was missed today. Pardo should have got at least a cameo appearance as well. Maniati must be the best kock sucker this side of the galaxy, I don't understand how every single coach the last 3-4 years has him as a starter. If we don't raise our intensity level 3-4 notches next week, the Israelis will embarrass us in their bourdelo.

what did Durmaz do when he got subbed off? Sportfm said something happen with the coach?

He didnt really do much, just looked angry and dejected and it showed, taht is what the cameras showed, perhaps once the cameras were not looking something else happened?

Edited by Tzatziki

Terrible display, a huge lack of talented attacking players. I would have started Kasami this game with Bouxa. They both look to get forward. Maniatis just killed the pace first half - much like he does with our NT and Milo did nothing most the game.

Marinaikis - we need two new wingers, one more striker and a two new CBs.

Incidentally both these new Full-backs - Figueiras and De La Bela are garbage.

Kasami was not match fit, Figueiras looked a bit better than Bela, Bela looked sound defensively but totally lost going forward. Omar and Masuaku are light years ahead of these 2. It's early though they will settle in soon, but they should not have started today in a key match.

You might be onto something, he did not train with the team Tuesday, I assumed he was not fit, but the Forrest rumours might be the reason why, pretty stupid, risk loosing 20-30 million to get 5-6 for Kasami  :tdown:  Malakes!

I feel bad for the fans who went went to the nao to see such a sad display tonight, they deserve better. Management, Board and players man the f up, or it will be a long season for everyone.

Edited by Tzatziki

I said it couple weeks ago this Oly team is not good enough, no defence, a shady keeper and no real threat up front, Marinakis called AEK a fraud last season, this current team aint any better. Then you have Mil coming out and saying 0-0 isn't a bad result? What a fruitcake he is. This team may go win the league but it wont be as smooth sailing as other seasons.

Now I read fans calling him tight LOL the irony of that is just comical, saying that about AEK all along now saying it about their team.

Lastly the coach isn't experienced enough, for me he is a massive gamble, one thing to be a good assistant another to be the main man!!

I dont rate ideye they should have subbed him off in tight gmaes he doesnt play well. Pulido would have been better as he can play the spaniah one two and make space. Fourtounis played ok no help really.

Pulido is hurt, Ideye was our only striker available.

I said it couple weeks ago this Oly team is not good enough, no defence, a shady keeper and no real threat up front, Marinakis called AEK a fraud last season, this current team aint any better. Then you have Mil coming out and saying 0-0 isn't a bad result? What a fruitcake he is. This team may go win the league but it wont be as smooth sailing as other seasons.

Now I read fans calling him tight LOL the irony of that is just comical, saying that about AEK all along now saying it about their team.

Lastly the coach isn't experienced enough, for me he is a massive gamble, one thing to be a good assistant another to be the main man!!

Tell me Nostradamus, how much money did you win betting on this game since you seem to have this team figured out so well?

Tzatziki I don't gamble my money on Oly :) But you of ALL people here know I have said it about Oly and you denied it to an extent, but today another example.

What I said is there in black and white, take it any way you like.