Phantis Forums

General

Ethnikos

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They perform well, but don't forget this is Greece. Some clubs play only the big clubs in the beginning and get 0 points (like Niki Volou a couple of years ago and than some morron owner sack the coach) and others play the easy ones first and the bigger/better in the end. PAS has still to face Oly, AEK, Panionios en PAOK in round 1. Let's see after MD 15 or - with all those abandoned games - after they faced every team one time. They were smashed by Pana 4-0 and we know how bad Pana this year performs.   

• Like it 1

its not greek sport..

It's greek society..and the acceptance of violence and not enforcing  laws..

here is an idea..put people in jail for 2 years for causing a riot at a football match or if they riot during a 'political demonstration' and cause damage to property..

problem solved overnight...

and follow up with zero tolerance for any lefty/anarchists who choose to protest about these 'harsh measures';.

Greece's version of democracy and 'right to protest' is a bad joke...

hence why a rock thrower activist is the PM.....Enough said.....no need to blame Iraklis football fans..if the PM is an expert in this bullshit..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all, I am a New Yorker (now living in the San Francisco, CA area) of Metsovo descent. I am excited about PAS Giannina's promotion, and look forward to following the the team on SlingTV over here (there is a wonderful package that includes Sport Plus). I look forward to learning Greek while watching these games, and rooting for the team to compete with the big fish this season. I also look forward to learning more about the club from everyone (the extent of my knowledge is the record transfer of Mavropanos to Arsenal). 

Hey admins, any chance we can get PAG Giannina moved to the League One forum?

• Like it 1

Welcome back Frappe!

Excited to see Gianena back in SLGR1. I actually visited the stadium and got a nice zip up from their store when I visited the town a few years back. 

I think they will finish in the bottom half but won't be relegation players. They were definitely a cut above the rest in SLGR2 this past season.