Phantis Forums

SL-R11: PAOK FC - Panaitolikos (22-Nov-15, 15:00 GR)

Blackhawk

Just confirms what I've always suspected about Tziolis.  Other than Huub, all his other managers rated him.  Far from brilliant, but consistent.

As for the rest of Tudor's interview, I would be interested to know which players he considers "men" and which "boys".

He's not the man, he's just not as bad as what others make out, especially in the NT forum.  He's just an average squad player.  But to suggest otherwise will bring howls and shrill responses.  Hence why I don't even bother posting the thought in the NT forum.  Now I'll probably turn this thread into a bourdelo.

He definitely does.

Tudor's right, as well.

"If you can't handle it, go and ballet. Go in second division."

"Protect from what? The FANS? I'm tired of this 'protecting' and not assuming responsibility."

"I'm tired of always hearing excuses."

It does sound like Tziolis is going to stick around for a while. WONDERFUL ending.

• Like it 1

There is nothing wrong having Tziolis on the team. He is not spectacular, but he is consistent and a hard worker. What bothers me is that he plays non-stop, without any breaks. It's proven that he can't handle the two games in one week grinding schedule.

Well he dropped the f bomb and then apologised 2 seconds later, which is commendable I suppose.  Regardless, I agree in principle with a lot of what he had to say.  Sure, he was angry and he said a few silly things, but the essence of what he was saying ie. that the players aren't taking their roles seriously, I agree with.  The performance of the team on the weekend was very sluggish and we've been poor in general since the PAO match.