Phantis Forums

SL-R3: Veroia - PAOK FC (12-Sep-15, 18:15 GR)

Blackhawk

Veroia.pngvsPAOK.jpg

MATCHUP:              Veroia - P.A.O.K. Thessaloniki

COMPETITION:       Superleague - Round 3

DATE:                       12-September-2015

TIME:                       18:15 GR  (15:15 GMT, 10:15 CDT, 01:15 AEST next day)

CITY / STADIUM:   Veroia ? Dimotiko Stadio (Capacity: 7,000)

REFEREES:               Michail Voskakis (Rethymnos) ? Georgios Stavroulakis (Rethymnos), Theodoros Daloukas (Trikala)

TELEVISION:           Nova Sports 2 (Greece), Sport Plus )USA/Canada)

Veroia - PAOK History:

2014-2015:  1:3 (Pereyra, Vitor, Noboa) - Attendance: 1,567

2013-2014:  1:2 (Vitor, Stoch) - Attendance: 5,401

2012-2013:  0:0 - Attendance: 2,862

2007-2008:  0:0 - Attendance: ?

1998-1999:  1:2 (Badovic 2) - Attendance: 3,000

1997-1998:  1:3 (Cominguez 2, Vryzas) - Attendance: ?

1996-1997:  1:2 (Tasiopoulos, Kapetanopoulos) - Attendance: ?

1987-1988:  2:1 (Alexandris) - Attendance: ?

1986-1987:  0:1 - Attendance: ?

1977-1978:  1:3 (?) - Attendance: ?

1971-1972:  1:0 - Attendance: ?

1970-1971:  1:0 - Attendance: ?

1968-1969:  1:1 (?) - Attendance: ?

1967-1968:  0:0  - Attendance: ?

1966-1967:  0:0  - Attendance: ?

GAMES:   15

WINS:        7

TIES:           5

LOSSES:     3

Saturday we play Veroia away at their stadium, which will be full of PAOK fans. We can?t afford to drop anymore points. Need to win this one.

What I would like to see:

--Glykos--

--Vitor--Costa--Malezas--

--Rodrigues--Tziolis--Kace--Mak--

--Pelkas--

--Mistakidis--Klaus--

Maybe I have too much faith in Mistakidis, I just think he's been very impressive so far. It looks like he's worked well with Pelkas too, and having the two of them there to play off of Klaus should be fun to watch. Hopefully we'll see Berbatov come in for a cameo in the last few minutes, although I doubt he'll be in good enough shape to do so.

For the midfield, I would prefer we didn't have Tziolis in there, but both of our other DMs (Antonis and Cimirot) are injured. Sabo has been trash so far, I don't think we need to go nuts giving this guy more changes to screw up so early in the season. Another option instead of Tziolis could be Charisis - he has been training normally for a few weeks now, we might finally get a chance to see how he does (remember that Tudor was intending for him to start in midfield over (presumably) Tziolis when we started our EL qualifiers a few months ago).

I also wouldn't be too surprised to see our front half look like this:

--Rodrigues--Tziolis--Kace--Leovac--

--Pelkas--

--Mak--Klaus--

Reading that Klaus will be starting in a 4-2-3-1, I'll have a go at the lineup. As I think Pash it was mentioned somewhere, Tudor is still unpredictable, so I could be way off, not sure if he will go with such an attacking lineup like the one I'm posting

Olsen

Kitsiou Vitor Costa Leovac

Kace Tziolis

Rodrigues Pelkas Mak

Klaus

Hopefully he gets some minutes in. One of my friends I've been travelling with absolutely adores Berbatov, to the point his constant idolising of anything he did made me hate him. It's quite funny how things unfolded, he now plays for us and has practically forced me into hoping he's a success. My friend and I rarely agree on anything so he's loving that I've had to concede this one.

• Like it 1

Berbatov is in the squad for the game, so we might see him tomorrow. Most likely as a sub in order to get ready for the Qabala game next Thursday.

Lef of the squad were Malezas (once again), Charisis, Korovesis, Savvidis and the injured/suspended Cimirot, Antonis, Jairo.

Apparently Tudor is also thinking of starting Golasa tomorrow.

Something has to be going on with Malezas, the one game he played he did well. Since then he has been left out of every squad for the league games, Can't believe its fitness at this point, I think Tudor might not like his "style" of play

Edited by paokarag4