Phantis Forums

Europa Play-Offs PAO-Qabala 2nd leg 27/08/2015 21:00

Tough game guys... focus on the league and forget the rest

We don't have a team for Europe

Ase mas Freezer old bud! We are plenty good enough for Europa! Enough of you mizeria p***** mou!! Mas ta exeis priksi... If you watched the 1st half, maybe you wouldn't be making such comments?

We were unlucky to get a goal in the 1st half, and we parked the bus way too early in the 2nd...

• Like it 1

Whats done is done... its over.. its in the past...

3-0 is difficult to swallow on any front but the writing was on the wall in Athens esp in the 1st half..

I've been hard on 30leafdick this summer but my hat will go off to him for doing his best, gritting his teeth and playing injured.... did well in the 1st half

Weird game to describe

Very good first half

1-0 out of nowhere where it seemed that was a matter of time before we scored

Very crucial own goal that makes it a 2-0

What bothered me is that we did not show any fight after the 2-0

On for the Europe league playoffs. We are not done

Ase mas Freezer old bud! We are plenty good enough for Europa! Enough of you mizeria p***** mou!! Mas ta exeis priksi... If you watched the 1st half, maybe you wouldn't be making such comments?

We were unlucky to get a goal in the 1st half, and we parked the bus way too early in the 2nd...

When you have a team that can come to Leoforo and go up 2-0 within the first 12 minutes of gametime b/c they carved up your defense (unless they are Barcelona, Real, Man City, Bayern).... you don't have a team for Europe

Here we had Brugge that was ready to make Leoforo their "home" game... we showed grit/determination to come back and score even with 10 men... but don't be fooled... there is a difference in class when a team can seemlessly fling 6-7 fwds in transitino from defense to attack...

It's OK though... we were always going to be the outsiders....  I dont even want to know whats ahead for us in Europa...  there are some pretty good teams out there in our lot... teams we dont want... but w/e... just focus on the league... do what we need to do... and bring some silverware.. we can focus on Europe when we actually have a decent defense/midfield

Focus on the league lol Grkfreezer...Even if we win the championship, PAO still needs to qualify for CL....You're content with just playing in the SL?????? That's for teams like Atromitos and Asteras...O hold on.Asteras has Qualified. Who is going to wanna play for a team that never sees European football? Maybe you'll be excited if we win the Greek cup this year.

I'd rather focus on a league that we can actually do well in and WIN than be ransacked by Brugge  when I know damn well.. that I need 4 players of top class to be compeitive

You can't be competiitve when a team carves you up at home.... Teams of the past were built of durability and determination.... our backline now is a Lola Park

Offcourse we were unlucky but brugge are a much better rounded side.

Bad defending on the first goal, we said before the game that we need to be faultless at the back but it seems this side always has the potential to concede. It's become a trait.

Our attack was off, we only really attacked from the flanks because we lack quality in the middle of the park. I expressed my concerns time and time again about the midfield, we need signings.

Overal we haven't improved from last year. Also none of our signings really helped us over the two legs.

Whilst our defence failed, our strikers too let us down. They had a couple of chances which they needed to take. In Europe you don't get 10 chances in order to score 1.

On the other hand, Brugge had 2 chances in 5 minutes and took them both. There lies the difference. If we went 1 nil up early in the 2nd half the game would have been played entirely differently.

Lets not kid ourselves, they were always favourite and for good reason. We still need to solve our finance issues so stop whingeing about transfers.