Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

4 hours ago, pash said:

Jacobo is calling it quits on his career. Seems too many injuries. Poor guy, would have thought he'd have a few years left in him...

https://inpaok.com/334292

He was such a crazy boy.  A shame he had such a temper.  If he had kept his crazy behaviour in check I think he could've been the GK for PAOK for a few seasons.

I wonder if he regrets not taking up the chance to be a regular at PAOK which he would've been for sure at the time.  He was having a pretty good year for such a young player.  Maybe he's just delusional and actually thought he'd make it into the Olympiakos squad.

Ρε τον Τζανδάρη... Κρίμα το παιδί, μυαλό κουκούτσι. Του τα έλεγε ο κόσμος τότε. Τι περίμενε; 22 χρονών ήταν. Δεν ήταν 17. Επειδή έκανε μία χρονιά με τον ΠΑΟΚ νόμιζε θα παίξει στην 11άδα του Ολυμπιακού; Α, ρε πουλί. Βέβαια καλύτερα για εμάς. Γλιτώσαμε από τον "λίγο".

GMR just scored his first goal for Galata in their cup-game against the almighty 24 Erzincanspor. Galata is now leading just 3-2 and as I write this Nigel de Jong, the famous Dutch K1-fighter ehhhh midfielder, got sent of with two yellows after just 32'.

Necid is a very good player. The problem was he came to us to get back into shape after a serious injury. He has done quite well since he left us.

Also, speaking of ex-players, Stoch ended up on loan at Slavia Prague.

• Like it 1

Big career move. I bet he is happy he made the choice of heading to Piraeus. Then again come to think of it I don't think Ivic would have him in the squad anyway if he was still here. I saw the other runaway Katsikas signed for Ebsjerg in Denmark in January as well.