Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2015

pash

Glykos probably would have been solidly the #1 this time around had he not gotten injured and then gotten so out of form. But I can't see us getting Olsen and not playing him over Glykos (assuming we even keep him).

Is he going to be the starting keeper or is it Glykos' to lose? I assume Olsen will be the number one.

Glykos is frustrating. Some times he looks decent other times he looks like an amateur.

Glykos is fine if you're content with getting 3rd or 4th place in the league.  If we want better (and apparently we do), I agree he's not quite there.  Good as a backup though, if he's content to play that role.

What's happening with Slobodan Rajkovic? The news 2 weeks ago was all about him definitely signing but I haven't heard anything further.

He's waiting for the outcome of the referendum to see if he'll be paid in Euro's or not ;)

Seriously, I'd be surprised if any players are signed in the next 10 days or so.

Yeah, everything is going to be put on hold. Fortunately our current crop of players will be more than enough to bring us to the next stage of EL qualifying.

Glykos should be a back up goalie and should have had that role in the past as well. He's decent, but not starting goalie that PAOK needs. This Olsen guy, who is almost 2 meters tall seems like a good signing, but as with any players, he will have to show his worth on the field.

Lucas is back and practicing with the team. Let's see if he stays with the team. His buyout clause is 5 mil Euro.

In the meantime others are vacationing:

IMG_20150630_1150231.jpg

Edited by Blackhawk

According to the Dutch football magazine Voetbal International PAOK and AEK are interested in keeper Robbin Ruiter of FC Utrecht. He is 28 years old and his contract ends in the summer of 2017. Therefore a transferfee is needed to sign him.

Funny that PAOK is interested in another keeper with the name Robbin, though Olsen is with 1 R.

Edited by Dutch Eagle

He is def not a 5mm EUR player. Seems to be terrified of big games - there's a reason he didn't play a lot of the bigger games at the end of last season (and why Vukic was made a starter in spite of his 80 year old legs). If we get an offer for 5, I say we take it an RUN.

That said, I'd be fine with keeping him too. Let him battle it out with Mak or Kitsiou or Pereyra for a while, show his worth.

Latest making headlines in regards to transfers, Trabzonspor want Kace and would pay big money to sign him. However the source of this info, a journo in Albania believes Kace would reject a an offer from Turkey in favour of a move to Spain where it is believed he wants to play some day.

Hapoel Tel Aviv are interested in Golasa. 

Italian media have reported that we have enquired about Sampdoria forward Stefano Okaka. 

Olson has officially signed a four year deal with PAOK. He will join the team on Holland on Sunday. We will have 4 keepers training in Holland (Olson, Glykos, Melissis, Siabanis). One will have to be cut an/or sold.

Siabanis is the 16-year-old, right? Even if he doesn't stay with the senior team, I doubt he'd be sold. Just brought back down into the youth system. I think we have our three right there.

Olson has officially signed a four year deal with PAOK. He will join the team on Holland on Sunday. We will have 4 keepers training in Holland (Olson, Glykos, Melissis, Siabanis). One will have to be cut an/or sold.

Great news!  I must say I am surprised, but I'm not complaining.  Given what's happening in Greece I thought this could put some potential players off.

:tup:   Wanted to use that code too, but we are probably the only ones in this forum who know it.

For you outside The Netherlands: 010 is the telephone code of Rotterdam; 020 of the rivals from Amsterdam.

In fact there is a brand of clothing here with: 010 isn't just a code.

In other words: It is a way of life.

As PAOKtzides we should start our own brand: 031 isn't just a code with the Leuko Pirgo in the background :nw:

• Like it 1