Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

Germans, they deserve to be nothing today. The Pakistan of Europe for what they've done. They kill our people, they kill my great grandfather and now they have our country by the balls. I have no respects for them whatsoever, and the word "German" just stirs up hate in my heart. What I would do to get Merkel in a back alley 1v1. Wouldn't recognize her face after (not rape her, who would want to have sex with that pig)

• Like it 1

Not really the response about Bayern I was hoping for. Anyways - was worth a try.

Why should he answer your question when you've been doing a fine job dodging his/our question for years?

Again picking at one point while ignoring the obvious doesn't justify s%$#!. Please enable us more with your facts.

• Like it 1

So now you get fined more for having abusive banners in the ground than fighting, again that makes real sense. And what was bad about our fans behaviour? No pitch invasion, no fighting with MAT, no fighting with opposing fans, im abit lost on this fan behaviour. Reaper do you not see anything wrong with this fine toward AEK?

Cant wait to see if AEK fans fight with MAT what the fine will be. Surely we will get the 1335 fine like Oly right?

• Like it 1

Reaper I honestly didn't see any slogans that were offensive nor did Original mention anything they were going to do. Its all a farce.

How can you possibly get fined 25k for a slogan and fans behaviour when they didn't fight with anyone? We got fine for BOTH games not one. What did our fans do swear? WOW man which Greek fan doesn't swear in a stadium?

Again I ask you don't you see an issue with the amount of this fine? Oly got fined 1335 for fighting with MAT and AEK got fined 25k for an apparent slogan and fan behaviour to again I will say didn't fight with MAT or opposing fans and didn't invade the pitch, does this seem logical to you?

Again you didn't answer my question. Do you see logic in us being fined 25k for things not explained and Oly copping a 1335 fine for fighting with MAT? Simple question really......

There isn't much to see I saw the game and my mate was in the crowd for both matches and he didn't say anything happened. So I don't see what the "fans behaviour" was all about.

As for slogans I didn't see any and if there was one why wouldn't they tell us what it was? Any other time a team has a slogan up they show it all over the media did they not take a photo of AEKs slogan?

Irakis got fined 3k for their banners, ok so basically we got fined 12k for matchday 1, that tells me we got fined 3k for our apparent banners if you go by Iraklis fine and then 9k for fan behaviour.

Again I say we got fined 9k for fan behaviour for not even fighting or invading the pitch but Oly got fined 1335 for actually fighting. This makes sense to me the league is very clean.