Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

Why the personal attacks? Can't you guys state your thoughts without resorting to name calling? Sheesh!!!

could a mod edit/hand out warnings?

@ Akritis: I'll answer your question on why Oly finally got a penalty called against them with a question of my own: Why was Marinakis' family sent away from Greece?

Edited by Giourkas

I don't care for Marinakis or his club but he knows what he's doing compared to what happening with you guys. You were the envy of Greece but now you're a side note.

Asteras has been showing the league how to progress on a limited budget for the last 5 years. It's been a slow start this season but you can jump up and down at next June.

Yes I agree Grkfreezer, but did you notice that nobody took the bet....We're talking almost 5 years without a penalty against them, what's the odds against that happening?

Nobody took the bet b/c they didn't think you were serious about it... if u were serious about it, I might have thought strongly about the offer

Sorry i got confused you record of 94 games was until last season. Sorry we could not remember 1 case in 5 years

Not if you can prove me wrong one more time. Unless the one last year is your definition of every year. You sure sound proud

Olympiacos conceded penalties last year and does every year.