Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

Lamiara meaning??

Po po  the zilia must really burn deep down to those that come here and check what's being said

Guys give credit to Oly they beat the champs of England over 1 leg and copped a boutsa in the return hahahahahaha

They also beat the champs of Italy & Spain but didn't go through in their group , po po what a huge club!!!

That's heaps to brag about........

Edited by Original Sydney

Lamiara meaning??

Po po  the zilia must really burn deep down to those that come here and check what's being said

Guys give credit to Oly they beat the champs of England over 1 leg and copped a boutsa in the return hahahahahaha

They also beat the champs of Italy & Spain but didn't go through in their group , po po what a huge club!!!

That's heaps to brag about........

Meaning?you are the best buddy!

Well one you said ise kai o protos, now its im the best..... Either way thanks for the compliment but far from it....

Lets be honest now as much as they deserve the bans and even relegation it would've happened already if it was the case.

No use working ourselves up each time for something to happen which isn't going to happen. Sad but true.

accor I hope you are right, but you know I am very pessimistic.

Also, in Noor1 case the witnesses are slowly dying off. So far two have been eliminated. Not even Martin Scorcese could have written a better script.  

• Like it 2

Don't get your hopes up accor, if anything does come of it the big ones wont fall as usual, just a few little names....

This country will never go forward in football terms, its shambles and since 2004 always has been.

Look at the state of the league and the state of the national team, we are a rezili on all fronts.

Last night Meli lost his fight which means you cant bet on AEK via OPAP (wow big deal) they were hoping to relegate us for this but it won't happen.

Goodluck to the Greek League finding a new sponsor now that OPAP pulled the plug on them. Maybe fatboy can get his company to sponsor it hahaha OPAP still will make money and will have shirt sponsors on 10 teams as they went to OPAP directly for this.

Then you have others saying put Meli in jail like Kokkalis did in the 90s, some people know that little about Greek football and just ramble on with rubbish, it was actually Kokkalis who got him out of jail back then......

Don't worry much about what i think...

I think that with the organized crime things will happen. He has already been charged...some very serious offenses. Then the stupid economy thing came and things have been paused for a couple of months

My mistake confused the scandals!! Still don't think anything will come of it, hope I am wrong, fatboy deserves to be behind a cell, he has too many people on his payroll though. Take the slut bakoyianni as example who are koubari.

But as they say you can only be at the top for so long!!

jvc I have many mates in Gate 7 Sydney who I have grown up with abd even inbetween our rivalry, some can see the truth and some just live in denial. Many have said to me he needs to go as he has destroyed Oly and is only there for his pocket and he has also put a big question mark over their titles. As I said most can admit this as they can see through the lies, the rest are sheep and just don't want to admit it.

He can't keep dodging these allegations forever eventually one will stick and send him to where he belongs.

If this current Syriza govt is serious about their nation they will make a statement by cleaning up the game sooner rather than later.

Time will tell......

So I read asteras will be disqualified from his European competitions this year because mborothrinos will undergo trials for the kariopolis scandals

Same thing will happen when Marinakis goes on trial as well for his charges