Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

" let's see what happens"

I dont see anything happen"

Autos eisai

First off, at least I take a stance on things and I make a formal opinion.. whether right or wrong

"Mantzios is the best"

"Pana97 is the best poster of all time"

Gotta love freezer eh? :P

Second off... when have ever called u the best poster of all time........

It's going nowhere

Infantino has publicly backed the gavro in every instance.... dont expect this to be any different

Additionally, the gavro is being defended by someone who has worked in UEFA for a while... lots of strings to be pulled

Also never mind the fact that  the son of Savvas Theodoridis (Olympiakos VP) is part of UEFA committee, and when Platini visits Greek islands, he is usually on board of a Marinakis yacht. Don't expect anything to be done by UEFA.

• Like it 1

Yah this whole thing was swept under the rug....

Can't beleive a tiny part of me expected something to happen.....

On another note... that picture brings back good memories....  30 hr bus ride to toronto was well worth it..... good times stelio

If we hopefully pass Brugge, I will be most probably be flying for an international game. Feel free to join if your schedule permits

Don't even expect UEFA to make a stance on this corruption that goes on, if they were to they would've done it by now.

I agree with what Blackhawk said that poustara Theoridis who's son is in UEFA is part of the reason they aren't copping any ban. He has some power in UEFA!!

Let them stay in CL and keep being the xeftiles they always have been, I enjoy watching them do F*CK ALL each season in Europe while their fat f*ck president gets them excited each season that they do will something they haven't!!

In the end until they achieve what PAO (CL Finalists) and to an extent what AEK have in Europe (semi of UEFA Cup) they will always be PUTANES :)