Phantis Forums

AEK Transfer Talk

george21

Surely they can get someone that has a decent track record instead of the garbage we have been linked with.

Looks like Kacar will sign on Thursday, again, doesnt look like anything special, most likely just another body in midfield seen as we lost Zuculini and Cordero, will most likely act as cover to Johansson & Simoes.

I can't believe we've actually managed to sell Arzo for money, and probably will sell Buononotte too. Now that we've unloaded all the deadwait and the highest salary contracts from last season, we should move quickly to sign 3 or 4 players before July 15th, that way they are eligible for Europa league qualifiers. We need a Left back, Kacar, a winger, and a striker ASAP.

Surely they can get someone that has a decent track record instead of the garbage we have been linked with.

Looks like Kacar will sign on Thursday, again, doesnt look like anything special, most likely just another body in midfield seen as we lost Zuculini and Cordero, will most likely act as cover to Johansson & Simoes.

I wouldn't say that he's nothing special, he did play over 150 games in the Bundesliga. From what I've read and seen, he's similar quality to Johanson and will help us a lot with a heavy schedule this year. Hopefully we will never see our players as exhausted as we did in the playoffs.

I wouldn't say that he's nothing special, he did play over 150 games in the Bundesliga. From what I've read and seen, he's similar quality to Johanson and will help us a lot with a heavy schedule this year. Hopefully we will never see our players as exhausted as we did in the playoffs.

Yeah Im sure he is good, but just a filler IMO, cover for Simoes and Johanson, we'll see if he has what it takes to play in their positions if either are fatigued or injured.

In regards to Diaz, I'm guessing he is also to provide cover to Didac Vila, I've never heard of him or seen him play, started off at Liverpool tho so that's something, cant be much worse than Soiledis (sorry Amorge  :whistle: )

I just really dont get all of this cheap/free agent stuff. Surely we have to have at least 4/5 mil to be able to spend on players. We are better off than last year with Bakasetas and Chygrinksiy, but only slightly. We really need a 20+ goalscorer or we can forget mounting a title challenge or even EL, whats the point without having somebody who can put the ball in the back of the net with ease.

Right now we have Pekhart and Aravidis up front, Pekhart I'm not judging yet, he only signed in February, a good pre-season under his belt im sure he will do better, and we all know how much effort Aravidis puts in but isnt a killer in front of goal, misses to many chances, but is still key to the team.

We need a Berg/Blanco 2008 eleos.

In regards to Diaz, I'm guessing he is also to provide cover to Didac Vila, I've never heard of him or seen him play, started off at Liverpool tho so that's something, cant be much worse than Soiledis (sorry Amorge :whistle: )

Hahahaha Did you check which Liverpool he started at

Surely we could spend a mill or 2 on a striker considering we have sold Arzo and soon enough will sell Diego too its not like the money isn't there gamoto.... We have signed some decent players and also some squad players which will help out when needed but we cant rely on Pekhart and Aravidis up front its not enough for us.

On the 15th we also find out our opposition for Europa, it wont be easy qualifying either with 2 rounds of qualifying, lets just hope we avoid teams like West Ham....

What a farce this off season has been , started well by bringing in Bakasetas and Barkas and Chygrynsky (if that's how you spell it) and since then done nothing, I don't blame Katsbaia for coming out and saying what he said yesterday, the teams needs new blood and we aren't getting it, I cant see Ketsbaia leaving halfway through and if he does good on him since he isn't given the tools he needs to succeed

That striker from the Welsh team is without a club, don't know for how long after that nice goal he popped but might be worth a punt, plus no transfer fee Tigrako will like that.

If the below is true the guy is as good as gone you have to think. But that "clean" money will help Aek immensly. It does not make sense you would think a player like Meli would have 101 ways to pump money into the club somehow on the up and up.

"

Lools like Belkaroui is on his way to Athens to sign.

Im guessing somebody at CB will go, we would now have Kolovetsios(6"0), Lambropoulos (6"1), Tzanetopoulos (6"4), Chygrynskiy (6"3) and possibly Belkaroui (6"5) if it goes through.

We are also linked with this guy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Santos

Prolific goalscoring record, could be the answer altho alot of interest from Spanish teams Betis, Celta Vigo and Deportivo la Coruna.

Chamakh wow, I bagged the s%$#! out of him while he was at Arsenal, never rated him much, the guy struggles to score goals and I think its a bad option. So over this off season of false hope, honestly thought he would bring a couple big names to help us get into Europa, honestly don't think the current team has enough to qualify for Europa but hope I am wrong.

Milo said yes, AEK said no. Guessing by tomorrow we will read Milo is gone from AEK.

What a joke.

You have just won the kypello against your biggest threat and have one of them, you'd think that would give confidence to spend and give them a run at the title but no we will keep going for off contract players....