Phantis Forums

Olympiacos vs PAOK (1/24/10)

evalagoal

0 - 1 PAOK

We are a joke of a team right now :angry:

WHat's a joke is that there's ABSOLUTELY NO MANAGEMENT

The players are doing the best that they can do... There isn't any guidance.. How would you play if threre's not set tactics, not set plan, no set lineup???

Winning the league is over, what they need to do is sort out these issues and look for Champions League before we get another 7-0 thrashin from the French

it could have been 0-2 by now...

I think now you're even with PAOK for second place...

this is garbage time now...

Anyway, you have to start thinking: Rebuilt

Don't know if Rebuilding is the thing... Rebuilding of MANAGEMENT 4 sure...
You have no squad re. Apart from Mellberg how many of this team would get into last year's Olympiakos team? Even the existing players aren't as good. Torosidis has been poor since returning from injury, Nikopolidis has completely lost it, Bravo is too slow and so I wouldn't rate him above last years Domi, etc.

You'll be lucky to get 2nd spot

0 - 1 PAOK

We are a joke of a team right now  :angry:

WHat's a joke is that there's ABSOLUTELY NO MANAGEMENT

The players are doing the best that they can do... There isn't any guidance.. How would you play if threre's not set tactics, not set plan, no set lineup???

Winning the league is over, what they need to do is sort out these issues and look for Champions League before we get another 7-0 thrashin from the French

I meant the team as a whole. And managment of course is carrying the biggest blame for the state we are in right now. We went from first place and playing well earning a CL knock-out stage spot, to this BS! Howcome we played better football with all the injuries than we do now with most players back?

Galletti is very much missed :(

On the bright side Lua Lua seemed to be in good form. He was behind a lot of our offence in the second half. He could be very important for the CL games. I just hope we can manage not to lose the first leg at home. Anything else would be a miracle with this crisis team.

Hey maybe Ketsbaia would come back if the reds apologized to him??? LOLOLOLOL what a disease a team that never lost a game to a team who will be playing in the Europa League next year!!!!!!!!! Bring in Pele and Dunga too coach and maradona can be an asistant bravro to the reporters and press of the reds who were the dismise of temuri Ketsbaia now look at there team now!!!!!

Hey maybe Ketsbaia would come back if the reds apologized to him??? LOLOLOLOL what a disease a team that never lost a game to a team who will be playing in the Europa League next year!!!!!!!!! Bring in Pele and Dunga too coach and maradona can be an asistant bravro to the reporters and press of the reds who were the dismise of temuri Ketsbaia now look at there team now!!!!!

Ultimately it's the fans that are at fault for buying into it and getting rid of Ketsbaia

Olym[iakos needs to get rid of Mpandovits and Niniadis. They need a new coach right?

HAHAHA

Kala na pathei oi omada mou.

I ilitheie to pathenoun.

I eilikreineis mathenoun.

Ora na htisoume ton kainourgiao Olympkiako.

Sunhareiteiria ston PAO gia to protathleima

PAOK is wildly celebrating but at the end of the season they'll be in 3rd after the playoffs. They always have some bark mid season and end with nothing, i remember last year they took 2nd and were talking of Champions League (as if they stood a chance in the qualifying rounds :LOL: ) then PAO took 2nd place from them like taking candy from a baby.

OSFP will likley do the same thing.

As for Ketsbaia - he really was a good coach, OSFP was stupid in not giving him the tools or time to work with the team. Oh well....Now your looking coach 3 for the year...

Oly isn't doing what PAO hasn't done in the past. I never understood why Valderve left.

Look, the team has done well in the last 10 years, so there shouldn't be such a pressure to repeat this year. Some stability and rebuilding should have been the order. Instead they had 4 different coach changes in a year.

If they don't pull themselves together and try their best things can deteriorate very quickly.

How are you guys seeing yourselves in the CL games? At this point you're probably hoping for a decent exit..

Look, the team has done well in the last 10 years, so there shouldn't be such a pressure to repeat this year. Some stability and rebuilding should have been the order. Instead they had 4 different coach changes in a year.

They still live in the illusion of somehow being "legendary" :P ...

Seriously though I'm glad to see PAO's transfers and money spending pay off on the pitch, ... it's time for a new champ, too bad it's not AEK this year.

Archived