Phantis Forums

Kalamaria vs PAO

Tsoglani

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I can imagine a scenario that we are given another gift, only to kick it away, again, again, again....

No matter what happens, WE lost it when we had a great chance to win it.

CAS should take 3 points from gavroi, and the rest is whatever the teams achieve on the field.

I think PAO will win on Sunday, but NEVER the last game of the season has decided the championship. [check it out]

Ideal last league game results for us would be

Pao wins against Kalamaria

AEK  ties against Asteras Tripolis

Olympiakos looses  against Iraklis and looses in the CAS issue this week and PAO becomes champion :P Since Kalamaria wins the issue at CAS there cant be Play-Offs cause of luck of time and AEK is at second place so Olympiakos becomes third  :LOL:

Ofcourse this would be the ideal situation

When will we know the final decision over OSFP's fictional 3 points ?

Iraklis is in good form btw... :tup:

as for PAO........ 2-1 or 2-0 win for us.......

good news is, if we tie with either AEK or Gavros for 1st place, we have the better head to head scores (away goals on Gav, aggregate on AEK)

giati den 8a to deiksei to SuperSport?

supersport 2 :tdown:

supersport 1 will show it at 1 am at night... after "H ORA TON PROTATHLITON"

Ivanschitz + Sariegi out with cards. Goumas - N'doye injured.

Probably

--------------Galinovic-----------

Nilsson--Morris--Simao--Spyropoulos

--------------Mattos--------------

------Ninis------------Karagounis---

-------------Gonzales-------------

----Salpigidis---Papadopoulos---

I see playing Wallner as a good thing.

I'm looking for Kalamaria to give us the game, but if it seems they're about to be relegated, Wallner should come in out of spite.

Now, this may be a way to stop those stupid playoffs. The defending euro champion should be getting ready to play instead of the players running the risk of injuries or whatever through a longer season.

Give the guys to Otto and let him prepare them for the Euro 2008.

If Wallner plays, PAO should appeal just to stop the playoffs, which is a good thing I believe. What do you guys think?

Look, I'm not against the idea of playoffs, but I think it was a very poor choice this year before the Euro08.

I do like to see Greece doing its best at this once-every-4-years tournament. That's all.

If Wallner provides an opportunity to postpone then in my opinion it's good.

Of course, this is in theory, because don't they have to declare to UEFA which teams exactly will be participating in the various competitions by June? Anybody knows?

If Wallner plays, PAO should appeal just to stop the playoffs, which is a good thing I believe. What do you guys think?

PAO should look after its own interests as a club, best thing to do is: play Kalamaria, win (of course :D) and NOT appeal. It'll be a slap in OSFP's face, and it might make Kalamaria, PAO and AEK's case a bit stronger at CAS.

Pao's site says there are no games available for streaming. Do they only stream home games? Has anyone used the streaming service before?

Regarding the game, good news for PAO: the paixtaras Roman Wallner is not going to play, so we should have no fear of losing. Kalamaria are being nice, allowing us the chance to win or lose the game on the pitch. :LOL:

Archived